PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is why VP needs a facebook. ;)

Agreed :D

My angel with a dirty face:heart:

dirtyface.jpg

Awww she's such a cutie :cute:

Did you get anything else done, or just the massage? Not that the massage wouldn't be enough on it's own. :drool: Was the shopping before or after the spa? After a massage, I can barely manage to drive home. :lol: Although it's been so long since I've had one, I can hardly remember. :grumpy: :wink:

No, just the massage. I had debated getting a manicure or something, but I decided not to. My gift card covered everything except the tax and a tip, so I could have easily justified the expense, but maybe another time. :)

Shopping was definitely beforehand. I could barely drive home afterward too, I was so utterly relaxed. I took my time showering and changing after the massage because I knew I'd be so out of it. :lol:

No, just the massage. I had debated getting a manicure or something, but I decided not to. My gift card covered everything except the tax and a tip, so I could have easily justified the expense, but maybe another time. :)

Shopping was definitely beforehand. I could barely drive home afterward too, I was so utterly relaxed. I took my time showering and changing after the massage because I knew I'd be so out of it. :lol:

Ha! Yeah, the only thing I can compare it to is being in a hot tub, if you haven't been in one for a while. When I go in my sister's after it's been a while, I nearly have to lie down for a nap before I drive home. :lol:

(One time I drove after being in it in the winter, it had been snowing, and I nearly got into an accident, the car spun out and I ended up in the ditch :reject: :lol: )

Just down the hall from my class there is a massage therapy class going on. They are always offering us free massages, but I've never taken the time. - wonder if I should :hmm:

Well I'm off to work :wave:

Enjoy the rest of the day girls :hug:

See you, have a good day! :)

Just down the hall from my class there is a massage therapy class going on. They are always offering us free massages, but I've never taken the time. - wonder if I should :hmm:

OMG, THAT'S SOMETHING YOU NEED TO WONDER ABOUT?? :lol:

Thora, I'm so jealous of your spa day! Maybe this summer I"ll get one...
SG! Long time no see! Nice to see you around here. I missed Mercy's pic but I'm sure she's beautiful. How could you turn down the free massage?

Ha! Yeah, the only thing I can compare it to is being in a hot tub, if you haven't been in one for a while. When I go in my sister's after it's been a while, I nearly have to lie down for a nap before I drive home. :lol:

(One time I drove after being in it in the winter, it had been snowing, and I nearly got into an accident, the car spun out and I ended up in the ditch :reject: :lol: )

Yikes! :uhoh: :lol: Hope it wasn't too serious!

Do it! :yes: It's SO worth it, especially if it's free! :up:

Thora, I'm so jealous of your spa day! Maybe this summer I"ll get one...

I highly recommend it. Soooo relaxing! I've been pretty stressed out lately, so it was nice to get some of the knots from my neck and shoulders released. Ahhhhh! *happy sigh*

Random, but I'm having the best smoothie ever right now. Raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry made with greek yogurt. All-natural, all fruit, no processed ingredients. :drool:

Yikes! :uhoh: :lol: Hope it wasn't too serious!

It could have been much worse. :yikes: It was in the country, on my sister's road, and it was a deep ditch, and I came to a stop just inches from a fence. Fortunately (unfortunately? if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been there in the first place) the boy was with me, so he got me out without too much trouble. :up: I thought for sure I'd have to get a tow truck, and neither of us had our phones with us.

It could have been much worse. :yikes: It was in the country, on my sister's road, and it was a deep ditch, and I came to a stop just inches from a fence. Fortunately (unfortunately? if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been there in the first place) the boy was with me, so he got me out without too much trouble. :up: I thought for sure I'd have to get a tow truck, and neither of us had our phones with us.

Hmmm - maybe boys ARE good for more than just one thing.... :sexywink:

:hug: glad it wasn't too serious!

Random, but I'm having the best smoothie ever right now. Raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry made with greek yogurt. All-natural, all fruit, no processed ingredients. :drool:

Sounds delicious! :drool:

Wow - glad he was there with you!

The EMT- basic program ends on March 20 and the Paramedic doesn't start until fall term - they run two basic programs a year and just one paramedic, because not as many people make it through EMT and then are able to sign right up for paramedic, it's a pretty challenging curriculum

Mine does dishes :wink:

I was actually thinking about him the other day. Well, him and the crockpot. :lol:

The one thing Sarah came up with that she'd like for her birthday (and she didn't even seem that enthusiastic about it, I think she pulled it out of her ass just to tell me *something*) was a spring-form cake pan. Well, that, and a water bottle. :rolleyes: :lol:

I was actually thinking about him the other day. Well, him and the crockpot. :lol:

The one thing Sarah came up with that she'd like for her birthday (and she didn't even seem that enthusiastic about it, I think she pulled it out of her ass just to tell me *something*) was a spring-form cake pan. Well, that, and a water bottle. :rolleyes: :lol:

Aww - such simple things! :lol:

I know some people see gift cards as lame-ass cop-out ways of giving gifts, but maybe get her one to a bookstore or a movie theatre or something? Then she could figure out what she wants later on. :shrug: I always love gift cards! :D

Back
Top Bottom