PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here for, like, a minute more, then have afternoon classes, meeting with the little one's new teacher and tech rehearsal so I won't be around much this afternoon/evening. :hug:

I'm here for, like, a minute more, then have afternoon classes, meeting with the little one's new teacher and tech rehearsal so I won't be around much this afternoon/evening. :hug:

hi zu! :hug:
busy shecedual! :hug: Hope the meeting with the NEW teacher goes well, and having a good rehearsal!

ANd any cool props to be made for your latest production?!:hyper:

hi thora how are you? :D :hug:

ready for tomorrow night's Lost eps? Sounds INTENSE!

Doing good, thanks! :D I've had a wonderfully relaxing morning so far. This afternoon I'm going to a posh spa for a massage, which will be awesome. :drool:

You bet! I haven't seen any previews or anything for it, but I always am excited. Hard to believe there are just 10 episodes left and then it's over forever. :sad:

Doing good, thanks! :D I've had a wonderfully relaxing morning so far. This afternoon I'm going to a posh spa for a massage, which will be awesome. :drool:

ooooh veerrrrryyyyy nice ! :drool:

ENJOY!!!!!!!

You bet! I haven't seen any previews or anything for it, but I always am excited. Hard to believe there are just 10 episodes left and then it's over forever. :sad:

Yeah, I AM always excited to see a new eps!

Yeah I'll be:( sad to se it go!
But it's been exciting to able to FINALLY share it with other people At LAST!

since I watched in real time (the 1st run ) some of Season One.....
..... then TV problems with that nasty roommate pretty much took me away from consistent viewing UNTILI found the RERUNS LATER at night on SAT after I FOUND a TV o the street I dragged ups stars about 1 1/2 - 2 yrs ago.:lol::applaud:

Luckily for me-- V will be starting soon, again.

ooooh veerrrrryyyyy nice ! :drool:

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Yeah, I AM always excited to see a new eps!

Yeah I'll be:( sad to se it go!
But it's been exciting to able to FINALLY share it with other people At LAST!

since I watched in real time (the 1st run ) some of Season One.....
..... then TV problems with that nasty roommate pretty much took me away from consistent viewing UNTILI found the RERUNS LATER at night on SAT after I FOUND a TV o the street I dragged ups stars about 1 1/2 - 2 yrs ago.:lol::applaud:

Luckily for me-- V will be starting soon, again.

Thanks! I'm so excited. I've had a gift card to this spa burning a hole in my pocket since December, so it's high time I used it up. :)

That's great that you've been able to watch the last season in real time. :D It's an amazing show, and probably one of my all time favourites. I'm looking forward to the big box set coming out hopefully sometime this year, so I can re-watch it all from the beginning. I've been a fan right from the very start, but haven't bought any of the DVD's, as I've been waiting for the series to end so I could buy everything all at once. :D

ETA - Hi DG! :hug:

i never have the 35 - 55$ (per season) at once to get any of the series I's love to have the DVD's for.

The first one i'd save up for is Season ? 10 (last) of Star Gate.

I have maybe 55- 60% of Babylon 5 on VHS i taped over several years at my sis's house.

but I'd love the DVD's of S3 & 4 at least!

i never have the 35 - 55$ (per season) at once to get any of the series I's love to have the DVD's for.

They're definitely way too expensive. It's such a shame that it's so pricey. :tsk: The box set will probably be around $150-$200 (although I have no clue for sure), and that's a good chunk of change to have to put down all at once. I've been putting aside some money every now and then that's specifically saved up for this, so maybe by the fall I'll have enough. :) We'll see.

adamsparklyprecisionsmi.jpg

this one (4 of them show up as little blue box with the ? mark) is especially nice!!!

I love the way the silvery lines on the grey long-sleeve T-shirt pick up on the colored lights!

:hug::hug: very glad to hear that!

Are you having your area's version of "spring Preview" wather up in your area

OH.......AND..............dg.....

( iwhile I will catch up on threads....)
... did you have that GREAT get together over this past weekend ??!!?:hyper:

The weather has been awesome here. :love:

And yes, I had a blast this weekend! It was very low-key. We hung out, went for dinner before Muse at this Malaysian restaurant in Chinatown. The food was delicious. :drool: And the show was amazing! :heart:

Hey Dazzled, Kristen! :hug:

Crap, I forgot to send it to her! :reject: At the time, she was in the midst of midterms so I didn't want to ask, but I'll try to remember to do it tonight. She's coming home this weekend, so then for sure. :)

Hey Dazzled, Kristen! :hug:

Crap, I forgot to send it to her! :reject: At the time, she was in the midst of midterms so I didn't want to ask, but I'll try to remember to do it tonight. She's coming home this weekend, so then for sure. :)

oh... no.. that's perfectly understandable, not wanting to distract her! :yes:

Say "hi" from me when you see her this weekend!:wave:

you having some fun time in between your mom concerns? :hug::hug:

oh... no.. that's perfectly understandable, not wanting to distract her! :yes:

Say "hi" from me when you see her this weekend!:wave:

you having some fun time in between your mom concerns.:hug::hug:

I will. :)

It's her birthday on the 16th, so she's coming home the weekend before to celebrate. :)

Soooo frustrating though, she won't tell me what she wants. She just keeps saying nothing, and she seriously means it. Who doesn't want *anything*?? :scream:

Back
Top Bottom