PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: I love it, VP!

I'm drinking as well! *clinks glasses*

You take animals into your home - well, in my case, one that was pregnant - and you think "oh, it'll be cool! We'll manage!"

Next thing you know, the bastards run the house, and you only live there with them, and feed them a couple of times a day. :crack:

Then next thing you know, you're spreading Tabasco sauce on your electronics a couple of times a day to keep things calm. It's a slow deterioration from normalcy to insanity, I tell you. :happy:

It's just a shitty pair of glasses on her. She could have rocked it, but because she fails at life, she picked a pair that looks craptastic on her. :love:

You take animals into your home - well, in my case, one that was pregnant - and you think "oh, it'll be cool! We'll manage!"

Next thing you know, the bastards run the house, and you only live there with them, and feed them a couple of times a day. :crack:

Then next thing you know, you're spreading Tabasco sauce on your electronics a couple of times a day to keep things calm. It's a slow deterioration from normalcy to insanity, I tell you. :happy:

:lol:

That's why I never have pets. :yes: :wink:

I just read a hilarious recap-type thing of the Lost premiere if you'd like to read it. Nothing insightful - just good for shits & giggles. It's here.

:lmao:!

*pets the kitties and dangles some yarn to distract them (but not letting go of it)* :wink:

For the love of god, be careful! Toby eats string, and it can wrap around their intestines, and cost a billion dollars in vet bills! :yikes:

Once, we turned out back for like two seconds, and he ate a 12 inch piece of elastic string. Didn't even think it was possible for him to do it that fast. Freaked out, called the vet. She said there wasn't much we could do but wait and see if it harmed him then treat him if it did. Thank goodness, he threw it up the next day. It's worse than having kids.

It's just a shitty pair of glasses on her. She could have rocked it, but because she fails at life, she picked a pair that looks craptastic on her. :love:

Awesome! Can you sneak a pic? :shifty:

That's why I never have pets. :yes: :wink:

I just read a hilarious recap-type thing of the Lost premiere if you'd like to read it. Nothing insightful - just good for shits & giggles. It's here.

Thanks! I'll check it out later. Do you read the AV Club? Sarah reads their tv stuff.

F
Thanks! I'll check it out later. Do you read the AV Club? Sarah reads their tv stuff.

No, I've never heard of them. I read the TWoP recaps occasionally (only for Lost and one other show - I've boycotted reading anything else from them), and all of Doc Jensen's stuff. That's about it, but I'd be interested in looking them up, if you'll link me. :)

No, I've never heard of them. I read the TWoP recaps occasionally (only for Lost and one other show - I've boycotted reading anything else from them), and all of Doc Jensen's stuff. That's about it, but I'd be interested in looking them up, if you'll link me. :)

I don't have a link, but The AV Club is part of the Onion's website, you should be able to get to it from there. She likes it better than TWOP.

I don't have a link, but The AV Club is part of the Onion's website, you should be able to get to it from there. She likes it better than TWOP.

Cool. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Lol, I didn't put that smile up in the subject line!! I don't know how it got there. Reminded me of DG telling me not to come to Montreal. :lmao:

I know right?

I pointed her out to Jem when we went to the Outback. Jem said something like, "Shes nothing special." :lmao: :love:

You're right about the eyebrows, truly frightening, Plus, she's the very definition of bitchface. :happy:

I just posted two questions, but they're both decent :wink:

I just told Jess recently what my number one question would be. :angel:

When I'm drinking, you girls have to amuse me and keep me in here. That way the damage can be contained to one thread. :wink:

Drea, re: the dvds, are there any eras you'd prefer over the others? Any specific shows you've heard of that you'd like that I can look for? Any eras you're not interested in? For example, I unironically LOVE their early stuff, but I know not everyone does...

Sarah's coming home next weekend, and she said I could store some of the stuff I have now on her external, so I'll have room for more. :up:

Even the stuff I have burned, I can't bring myself to get rid of. :reject: I mean, what if there was a fire and my dvds got destroyed??And what if the files disappeared from the internet?? HUH? WHAT THEN??

:crack:

:wink:

Drea, re: the dvds, are there any eras you'd prefer over the others? Any specific shows you've heard of that you'd like that I can look for? Any eras you're not interested in? For example, I unironically LOVE their early stuff, but I know not everyone does...

Sarah's coming home next weekend, and she said I could store some of the stuff I have now on her external, so I'll have room for more. :up:

Sarah :heart:

Anything in Toronto (if you happen to find Elevation Toronto May 25 2001 I would love you FOREVER :lol:), I'm fine with any era but would love at least one JT show (we all know why :wink:)... anything I can give you in return? I can't burn the two shows I have - no way to do it - but booze, food, music... (TO stores don't stock Irish singers, sorry :giggle:)

Not sure if this will post, but this is sort of what I had in mind for the outside of a tattoo, with the lyrics inside of it.
58069545.jpg

It's an image created for the Amanda Palmer/Dresden Dolls community, so I'd sort of be stealing it. :shifty:

It's not exactly what I want though...but similar.

Sarah :heart:

Anything in Toronto (if you happen to find Elevation Toronto May 25 2001 I would love you FOREVER :lol:), I'm fine with any era but would love at least one JT show (we all know why :wink:)... anything I can give you in return? I can't burn the two shows I have - no way to do it - but booze, food, music... (TO stores don't stock Irish singers, sorry :giggle:)

Well, short of kidnapping the Irish singer for me :wink: booze would be good, you can buy me a drink. :)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but months ago I did find a War era dvd at Massey Hall. :love: My favourite band at my favourite venue. The audio is good, the video is bad to fair, but I love it, just because of who and where it is. Would you be interested in anything like that?

I'll look for that show, but Toronto (until the 360 tour) seems to be sorely lacking in dvd boots. :sigh: I did find an audio of the Hamilton show the other day! But if I find it, I'll certainly download it.

I don't really think I have much, if anything of the JT tour. Just the Paris show from the box set, I think. Do you have that? The earlier you go, the more rare the dvds.

:giggle: I follow Grant and Adam from Mythbusters on Twitter, and Grant just tweeted "Tory and I are flying to Lethbridge, Canada tomorrow. Just checked the weather. It's zero degrees F. Zero."

I told him he was getting off easy, that it's normal for it to be colder in Alberta in winter... PRE-windchill :lol:

Well, short of kidnapping the Irish singer for me :wink: booze would be good, you can buy me a drink. :)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but months ago I did find a War era dvd at Massey Hall. :love: My favourite band at my favourite venue. The audio is good, the video is bad to fair, but I love it, just because of who and where it is. Would you be interested in anything like that?

I'll look for that show, but Toronto (until the 360 tour) seems to be sorely lacking in dvd boots. :sigh: I did find an audio of the Hamilton show the other day! But if I find it, I'll certainly download it.

I don't really think I have much, if anything of the JT tour. Just the Paris show from the box set, I think. Do you have that? The earlier you go, the more rare the dvds.

Re: the War era dvd - HELL YES :D

I have the JT box set but I haven't watched that show yet :reject: Now that I have a new (reliable!) dvd player I should :wink:

Not sure if this will post, but this is sort of what I had in mind for the outside of a tattoo, with the lyrics inside of it.
58069545.jpg

It's an image created for the Amanda Palmer/Dresden Dolls community, so I'd sort of be stealing it. :shifty:

It's not exactly what I want though...but similar.

Oooh - pretty! :love: I like it!

I've been watching ZooTV Sydney tonight. :giggle: RTSS/Streets just ended :love: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom