PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to leave

if the snow's not too bad i might pop in at the cafe..... in a while

also want to see the latest Lost thread here

I came up with an idea for the
SPOILER space.................

merging of the 2 timelines/parelell worlds

//

END
SPOLIER SPABVE

byr fgpr noe see you tomorrow or later :heart:

Sorry I missed you Dazzled! :hug: And glad that you're beginning to see some of the merits of Pop Bono. We'll convert you yet. :wink:

Zooey. :hug: Sorry you've been so busy, and that you have even more to do tomorrow. You had to get marks in today, right?

Btw, LOVE your new avatar. :drool: Did Jess make it?

I cleared enough HD space that I think I might be able to squeeze in one more download. :shifty: And I think this could be one that Deeg might be interested in. Just sayin'.

Sorry I missed you Dazzled! :hug: And glad that you're beginning to see some of the merits of Pop Bono. We'll convert you yet. :wink:

hahahahahaha........... :evil:

you'll NEVER conmpletely convert me ro the Pop Bono side of the force! *

*dazz swirls her electric-violet Cape and walks out the door* !!!!!!

:wink:

I just think he looks terrible at times in Pop style.... what can I say:D

hahahahahaha........... :evil:

you'll NEVER conmpletely convert me ro the Pop Bono side of the force! *

*dazz swirls her electric-violet Cape and walks out the door* !!!!!!

:wink:

I just think he looks terrible at times in Pop style.... what can I say:D

Aw, poor Pop Bono. :sad: :lol:

I suppose the big thing about him for me isn't so much the hair (although he does have gorgeous hair :drool: ), it's mostly his face and his eyes. He has the most amazing bone structure I've ever seen. :love: And he was so...fit during the Pop era, that it's really accentuated. And did I mention his eyes? :flirt:

And then there's the whole Pop-bad boy thing, too. An aggressiveness to that persona that he's never really had in any other era...

Eta - Aw, I seem to have missed you again! :( Take care. :hug:

whats a NON -SKETCH tat palor!!??? :huh::huh::huh:

Everyone once in a while I think I could design some very sweet to fantastically mystical and yeah maybe some hot ones too!

BUT I don't know whether there are ANY ONLY Sketch color designer /illo people OR you have to also DO thew tatting :sad:

:yikes::yikes:

Non sketch- meaning clean, not shady, etc.

Just posting again to show off our fangirly awesomeness. :cute: :laugh:

1265358021.jpg

OMG. :crack: So my tv is this huge, giant monstrosity, 36 inches, but it's a tube tv, so it's square, not all widescreen and sleek (I actually like the squareness, more viewing area), and it weighs approximately the weight of a team of large horses, almost impossible to move. It's in a corner on a corner entertainment unit. The entertainment unit has a home theatre system, a DVD recorder, a vcr, a playstation, so, a bazillion cords running behind the tv. To keep the cats from behind it (and from chewing the cords), it's reinforced by cardboard taped to each side, from top to bottom. On the one side, a there's a subwoofer from the sound system. One of my cats has discovered that maybe he can stand on the subwoofer and jump over the cardboard to get behind the tv. The ONLY way I've been able to keep him off of it is to spread tabasco sauce on the top if it. :crack: I swear, if anyone that didn't know me came in here and saw the arrangement of cardboard, and the speaker slathered in tabasco sauce, they'd think they stepped into an insane asylum. :| :lol:

OMG. :crack: So my tv is this huge, giant monstrosity, 36 inches, but it's a tube tv, so it's square, not all widescreen and sleek (I actually like the squareness, more viewing area), and it weighs approximately the weight of a team of large horses, almost impossible to move. It's in a corner on a corner entertainment unit. The entertainment unit has a home theatre system, a DVD recorder, a vcr, a playstation, so, a bazillion cords running behind the tv. To keep the cats from behind it (and from chewing the cords), it's reinforced by cardboard taped to each side, from top to bottom. On the one side, a there's a subwoofer from the sound system. One of my cats has discovered that maybe he can stand on the subwoofer and jump over the cardboard to get behind the tv. The ONLY way I've been able to keep him off of it is to spread tabasco sauce on the top if it. :crack: I swear, if anyone that didn't know me came in here and saw the arrangement of cardboard, and the speaker slathered in tabasco sauce, they'd think they stepped into an insane asylum. :| :lol:

I'm sorry, but the image of speakers covered in Tabasco sauce. :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, but the image of speakers covered in Tabasco sauce. :lmao: :lmao:

I know! I live in a fucking crazy house. :crazy: I caught him trying a few minutes ago, and had to put more tabasco on it, that's what made me think of it. I said to him "dude, you're an idiot. Be stealth about it while I'm awake, and wait till I'm asleep to try." Cats aren't very bright sometimes. :|

I know! I live in a fucking crazy house. :crazy: I caught him trying a few minutes ago, and had to put more tabasco on it, that's what made me think of it. I said to him "dude, you're an idiot. Be stealth about it while I'm awake, and wait till I'm asleep to try." Cats aren't very bright sometimes. :|

So he thinks he's so smart. :cute: :lmao:

You're welcome! :) I was looking for something new, saw that one, and thought you'd enjoy it. :heart:

Drea :wave:

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom