PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Sorry Jem, but Glasgow is a wee bit too far to go for SP. If it were U2, I'd go.

Btw, there's rumours for U2 in Dublin. Would you be going there? :flirt :

:lol: It was just a daft suggestion. :wink:

Not sure I will have any money left the way I'm going. maybe if I have some money left, also depends on the date/if I have enough leave left. :wink: If I can, am sure I will. Need to wait for an announcement to know where I stand with dates/money/holiday leave. :uhoh::waiting:

Drea, Kirsten, Jess. :hug::love::hyper:

Sorry I can't stay girls. Will get in trouble if I burn tea. :lol:

BBL. :kiss::love:

:love: The blue shades, the fuzzy hair, it's PopBono all over again!
41621967.jpg

:wolfwhistle: Damn, Bono. :flirt: You lookin' GOOD boy.

*dives directly into a MoobDay thread*

I am not a Bono Girl! except for Pop Bono.

I have a 17-year-old boy trying to flirt with me. I have known this 17-year-old boy since he was two and running around in diapers. I'm a little creeped. Trying to let him down easy, but he's not taking the hint.

I have a 17-year-old boy trying to flirt with me. I have known this 17-year-old boy since he was two and running around in diapers. I'm a little creeped. Trying to let him down easy, but he's not taking the hint.
:uhoh: What the?

Damnit, this makes me want to go see 360 all the more! :grumpy:

:D you should! It's great fun and a bonus of Mullen running around too!

:uhoh: What the?

:D you should! It's great fun and a bonus of Mullen running around too!

Yeah. I may have to ask Dave for a favor and tell him to tell the kid (also named Dave :happy: swear to God I'm in the Twilight Zone) to back off. Or just go on XBox Live and kill him in Modern Warfare 2 every chance he gets.

This is cruel. It was cruel when I had a job and might possibly afford a trip to see U2, but now it's just torture.

:D Where do you reckon the Larrypic in my sig comes from? I took that!

OMG :drool::drool: Is it summer yet? :wink:

Yeah. I may have to ask Dave for a favor and tell him to tell the kid (also named Dave :happy: swear to God I'm in the Twilight Zone) to back off. Or just go on XBox Live and kill him in Modern Warfare 2 every chance he gets.

This is cruel. It was cruel when I had a job and might possibly afford a trip to see U2, but now it's just torture.

:hug::hug:

Don't do that, you're better off staying away from him! And if the kid won't listen, a punch in the face would do nicely.

:hug: I'm sorry, I forgot about that. Hope you find a new job soon.

I got in just fine. :shrug:

I haven't received Artificial Horizon yet. :grumpy:

Nobody has, hasn't been sent out yet. :rolleyes: Way to go U2.com.

Back
Top Bottom