PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im dying to go shopping at The Gap. Sucks having so many responsibilities and not just spending the money on what I want to spend it on :wink:

I saw "The Break-Up" in the theatre too but my guy came with me when I saw it. It had it's moments but I was kind of disappointed. For some strange reason though Im thinking of getting the dvd. Don't ask me to explain that part because honestly I can't,lol.

One can never get too much sleep :drool: Btw do you know what your major is going to be?

BonosBaby12 said:
Im dying to go shopping at The Gap. Sucks having so many responsibilities and not just spending the money on what I want to spend it on :wink:

I saw "The Break-Up" in the theatre too but my guy came with me when I saw it. It had it's moments but I was kind of disappointed. For some strange reason though Im thinking of getting the dvd. Don't ask me to explain that part because honestly I can't,lol.

One can never get too much sleep :drool: Btw do you know what your major is going to be?

Well, my mom would be paying, so I wouldn't complain...:shifty: LOL. I love"The Break-Up", one of my fav. romantic comedies....:love: I have to say I was actually a bit suprised by the ending...not so typical. Btw, my major is Public Relations...

Currently Listening: "Landslide"/Dixie Chicks

They looked really cute and as they were leaving I was telling them make sure you tell everyone your shirt stands for!!!!!

and I got this :rolleyes:

like oh no there goes my modern folk like mother again!!!

JCOSTER said:
They looked really cute and as they were leaving I was telling them make sure you tell everyone your shirt stands for!!!!!

and I got this :rolleyes:

like oh no there goes my modern folk like mother again!!!

I know that look quite well...I use it on my mom quite often...:shifty: Which ones did you get them?

U2isthebest said:

Well, my mom would be paying, so I wouldn't complain...:shifty: LOL. I love"The Break-Up", one of my fav. romantic comedies....:love: I have to say I was actually a bit suprised by the ending...not so typical. Btw, my major is Public Relations...

Currently Listening: "Landslide"/Dixie Chicks

I think that is the part that rubbed me the wrong way with the movie. Based on how everything was going I really thought it would turn out differently.

Coo major have any particular career in mind yet? Sorry I tend to ask too many questions lol

JC that's so cute! lol. Your kid's have a very cool mom :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
Not only is photobucket being a pain my pc decided that it would re boot, not once but three times :grumpy: :madwife:

I'm sorry Wild...:hug: My laptop was doing the same thing yesterday. It kept saying that Internet Explorer and my Windows Media Player weren't responding and then it would freeze..:banghead:

Currently Listening: "Even Better Than The Real Thing"/U2

BonosBaby12 said:

I think that is the part that rubbed me the wrong way with the movie. Based on how everything was going I really thought it would turn out differently.

Coo major have any particular career in mind yet? Sorry I tend to ask too many questions lol

JC that's so cute! lol. Your kid's have a very cool mom :sexywink:

I have to say the ending the didn't thrill me, but I liked that it wasn't predictable...and no problem, I don't mind answering questions, I do the same thing..:hug: I hope to work in PR for a clothing, cosmetic, or jewelry company in N.Y.C. or Chicago...:love:

U2isthebest said:

I have to say the ending the didn't thrill me, but I liked that it wasn't predictable...and no problem, I don't mind answering questions, I do the same thing..:hug: I hope to work in PR for a clothing, cosmetic, or jewelry company in N.Y.C. or Chicago...:love:

Yeah it definitely wasn't predicatable! My guy was actually upset by it :giggle:

Wow that sounds like it would be a really cool career! Im partial to Chicago so I would say choose that city :wink:

A guy upset by a romantic comedy...besides the fact that he had to watch it....:shocked: LOL. I was thinking of Chicago a bit more. I love New York, but it might be a just a bit too large for me...we shall see. I have 4 years. LOL

U2isthebest said:
A guy upset by a romantic comedy...besides the fact that he had to watch it....:shocked: LOL. I was thinking of Chicago a bit more. I love New York, but it might be a just a bit too large for me...we shall see. I have 4 years. LOL

I know! :lmao: And what is even more shocking is that it was HIS idea to go and see this one :faint: Usually I have to fight him on it but he was quite willing. Tried to cover it up by saying that Vince is cool you know the usual guy thing :wink:

Im only about 4 hours or so from NY but it just never really appealed to me :shrug: My youngest sister loves it there though. And yeah you have PLENTY of time to make any decisions lol

BonosBaby12 said:

I know! :lmao: And what is even more shocking is that it was HIS idea to go and see this one :faint: Usually I have to fight him on it but he was quite willing. Tried to cover it up by saying that Vince is cool you know the usual guy thing :wink:

Im only about 4 hours or so from NY but it just never really appealed to me :shrug: My youngest sister loves it there though. And yeah you have PLENTY of time to make any decisions lol

LOL. Yeah, it was Vince...that's what they all say. I'm sure he was the reason they went to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" Angelina Jolie had NOTHING to do with it..:lmao: I really love Chicago too, so I'm leaning that way at this moment, and besides it's closer to home.:D

Currently Listening: "Original of the Species"/U2

I guess they feel the need to state that about Vince so noone get's the wrong idea :lol: Im not too sure if he's seen "Mr and Mrs Smith" yet :hmm: But yeah Im sure Angelina wouldn't be a tempting part LOL.

You are in Michigan right? I have a brother that lives in Wisconsin but used to live in MN before that lol

BonosBaby12 said:
I guess they feel the need to state that about Vince so noone get's the wrong idea :lol: Im not too sure if he's seen "Mr and Mrs Smith" yet :hmm: But yeah Im sure Angelina wouldn't be a tempting part LOL.

You are in Michigan right? I have a brother that lives in Wisconsin but used to live in MN before that lol

Yep, I live in MI! In Kalamazoo right now, that's where my school is. LOL. Have fun at work..:wink: I'll talk to you later!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom