PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shocked: JC!!!!!

:lol: I totally live my live vicariously though you. :wink: Its all because of the NY book signing. I couldn't go...but I posted about it in hopes that somebody else could and share their experience with me. And you totally did!!!!

you :rockon:

redhotswami said:
:shocked: JC!!!!!

:lol: I totally live my live vicariously though you. :wink: Its all because of the NY book signing. I couldn't go...but I posted about it in hopes that somebody else could and share their experience with me. And you totally did!!!!

you :rockon:

Thank You for that...I wish I could have met u there.:hug:
night y'all. :wink:

JCOSTER said:
Ouch that hurts!!!!

:wave: hi again!

I have a funny to tell: I've been teaching my 2 yr. old niece about U2/Bono. She can sing uno, dos, tres, catorce hola hello hello...drives her day my bro nuts. Today she saw my cell phone with the picture of me & B on it and she said:

Thats you! and Hi Bono smiling and giggling, he has the same effect on her as me.

And she was staring at him and saying hi, Bono and then she put the phone to her ear and said Helllllllooooo Bono are u there? I here. I fine.

I almost died laughing.

:shh: the brain washing of the young'ins is working.:evil:

JC I have been teaching my 2 yr old niece also about U2/Bono! :lol: She get's VERY excited whenever she has a Bono spotting or hear's him singing :wink:

You know we have to start them young :shifty: :giggle:

Hi ladies....:flirt: BB if you ever need help giving Bono a bath...I'm there for you babe..:sexywink: How are you BB? And Wild? How are you? :hug:

Currently Listening: "Keep On Singin' My Song"/Christina Aguilera

WildHoney said:

:silent: :censored:

Yep i've found some good ones but Photobucket is being a pain :angry: :grumpy:

Wild you know you like it :flirt: Photobucket can be such a pain sometimes. One day it took me close to half an hour to just upload a picture :madspit:

Britt I will keep you in mind :wink: And Im doing ok thanks really should be working right now :shifty: :shh: How are you?

Not really. Possibly hitting up The Gap...:shifty: and we're buying "The Break-Up" because I'm making my mom watch it. My friends and I went to see it when it came out and we loved it. I'm bringing it back up here too, because some of my friends up here at school want to see it too. Other than that, I don't really know. I'll probably sleep a lot. I don't get much of that here....:tsk:

Currently Listening: "Two Words"/Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom