PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No it's actually Missouri vs Michigan for the World Series. The Cubs sucked this year....the White Sox did a bit better (They were in second place in the regular season next to the Tigers for a long while)....but they got knocked off shortly before the playoffs started.

Hey Brittany :hug: :wave:

Hey Weldy!!:hug: How are you?

U2isthebest said:

Ok Shannon! Have fun w/the little :angel: :giggle: Drinking...already? :shame: :tongue:

Thanks they are fortunate to have made it this far :wink: They are adorable and love them to death but wow can they test your patience! :crack:

Oh and this drinking would be tame compared to my past dates with alcohol :giggle:

Bye Weldy :hug: Have fun guys!

BonosBaby12 said:

Thanks they are fortunate to have made it this far :wink: They are adorable and love them to death but wow can they test your patience! :crack:

Oh and this drinking would be tame compared to my past dates with alcohol :giggle:

Bye Weldy :hug: Have fun guys!

Oh Shannon....watch yourself. Am I going to have to come over and babysit you?...:flirt: :p

U2isthebest said:

That's great! Is it cold there? It's pretty chilly here. It's too early for that. LOL. Any plans for the week-end?

Well...I'm going out with my parents this weekend...we got to go to a doctor so that my dad can have his blood drawn tomorrow. Sunday we are going to see a movie.....but it's going to be two different movies....my dad wants to see that new Clint Eastwood movie and I'm thinking about either seeing Man of the Year or the 3-D version of Nightmare before Christmas. We've done this before in 98/99....but with me seeing Ever After and dad seeing Saving Private Ryan.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...I'm going out with my parents this weekend...we got to go to a doctor so that my dad can have his blood drawn tomorrow. Sunday we are going to see a movie.....but it's going to be two different movies....my dad wants to see that new Clint Eastwood movie and I'm thinking about either seeing Man of the Year or the 3-D version of Nightmare before Christmas. We've done this before in 98/99....but with me seeing Ever After and dad seeing Saving Private Ryan.

That sounds like fun! I want to see so many movies right now. "Man of the Year", "Marie Antoinette", "The Departed", and "Flags of our Fathers". My mom is going to buy the "The Break-Up" because I'm making her watch it w/me. Like I told Shannon, I went to see it w/a bunch of my friends when it came out, and we loved it. A lot of my friends up at school want to see it too, so I have to take it up there. We might hit The GAP too..:shifty: LOL. My mom wants to "talk", so I have to go for now, I will be back soon!:hug: :wave:

JCOSTER said:

I have a funny to tell: I've been teaching my 2 yr. old niece about U2/Bono. She can sing uno, dos, tres, catorce hola hello hello...drives her day my bro nuts. Today she saw my cell phone with the picture of me & B on it and she said:

Thats you! and Hi Bono smiling and giggling, he has the same effect on her as me.

And she was staring at him and saying hi, Bono and then she put the phone to her ear and said Helllllllooooo Bono are u there? I here. I fine.

I almost died laughing.

:shh: the brain washing of the young'ins is working.:evil:

OMG :lmao:!!!! Thats hilarious JC and so :cute:

My nieces and nephews are aged 13 - 16/17 and you mention U2/Bono to them and they just look like :yawn:

Sad_Girl said:

That is so sweet! :cute: My nephew, Jeffy thinks U2 is cool, loves their music and videos when he sees/hears them he usually recognizes them immediately (which is better than I can say of some people :lol: )

He sings Vertigo and Elevation both quite well, actually :lol:

but he rolls his eyes at me now when I ask him a Bono related question and replies "Bonooooo' as if I asked him the most obvious question in the world :lol:

he also says 'When I get on stage with Bono' ... not 'if', 'When' :cute:

he's already asking about the next tour, because I copuldn't take him this time (he was only four at the time) and I promised him I would take him to a show next tour :heart:

Jeffy :cute;:heart: That little one has great taste. :yes:

Andy is trying to corrupt his 6 and 7 year old daughters into loving U2. :lol:

bonoishot said:

My nieces and nephews are aged 13 - 16/17 and you mention U2/Bono to them and they just look like :yawn:

I know the feeling...all my friends hate U2. Because you know Panic! At The Disco is real music...:tsk: Have I ever mentioned that Panic! At The Disco make me want to shoot a puppy?:censored:

Currently Listening: "Fields of Gold"/Sting

WildHoney said:
It's a great joke within the PGP about how much hand sanitiser we needed whilst GAing last year :lol:

I had quite a few girls getting their hands on my sanitiser :drool:

Hand sanitiser :drool::combust:

So much to catch up on from last nights thread . :drool: Nearly there :wink:

Hey to anyone who is around. :wave: Its taking forever to catch up with all the news from last night. :lol:

U2isthebest said:

I know the feeling...all my friends hate U2. Because you know Panic! At The Disco is real music...:tsk: Have I ever mentioned that Panic! At The Disco make me want to shoot a puppy?:censored:

Currently Listening: "Fields of Gold"/Sting

:lol: One of my friends likes PATD.

Don't shoot a puppy :scream: Go pet it instead. :cute:

I know your joking. :wink::lol:

BTW there is some way to get what song is playing into your sig but i don't know how you do it? :scratch: It will save you typing it out all the time though if you can find out from someone. :)

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah it definitely wasn't predicatable! My guy was actually upset by it :giggle:

Wow that sounds like it would be a really cool career! Im partial to Chicago so I would say choose that city :wink:

Awww thats so sweet for a guy to get upset at a rom com. :cute:

When i went to see POTC2 with Andy he kept jumping. :cute::lmao:

bonoishot said:

I wish I had young neices/nephews/cousins to corrupt near me :sigh: :sad:

But my former coworkers didn't care that I liked U2...in fact they sometimes use to flaunt it/teased me about it! :lmao: And my parents don't mind my choice :D

Clone!:hug: Weldy!:hug:

I hate living in the "wrong" timezone! Bloody hell, this weeks been killing me. I've got a massive cold, and a high fever, and two exams coming up next week. I'm stressed out! At least it's friday (well... saturday.) and I don't have to get up at five tomorrow.

How are you? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom