PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH drunk Larry? :giggle:

:hmm:

larry2-7-05.jpg

Good morning. I wish I woke up to drunk larry. Instead I woke up to a bruised ego. But it's a vacation day so I'm gonna try to make the best of it. That may or may not include a Larry picspam later... or watching Slane or something (I haven't watched a U2 vid in ages).

Bono on his 46th birthday. He's barely hanging on. :lmao:

bonobirthdaybuds46th2006-1.jpg

:shifty: close up

bono46thbday2006closeup.jpg

:drool: :approve:

:shifty: It's lucky he didn't run into any PLEBAns while in that state.

:D Just got back from the Fish store. I got blue tetra's. :D

Boehlkea fredcochui, Cochu's Blue Tetra, Aquariumfish, Database, aquarium, pictures, fish, photo, free, images, Aquavisie, tropical aquarium

They're getting acclimatized right now. Have never had these before, but the regular Neon Tetra's are just so boring. They had blue ones of those, but they were weak and very sensitive to disease, so I'd rather not risk that.

Thanks for the support on the work issues guys. I called the other boss this morning, but he's not doing the schedules anymore. So I guess I'll go by again on saturday, explain that I NEED these hours to pay for my Uni tuition, and hope I get some back.

Put your stiletto shoes on when goin GG, if he´s not giving any work hours you know what to do with em :lol::hug:

friend of mine has those small turtles and he had a tarantula too, not on same place tho :D

anyway, we were once there watching tele all day and when I came back from toilet I just looked where the hell the spider is and couldnt see it, then we noticed tha the cover was a bit off and apparently it escaped

he didnt even know if it was even poisonous or smthing cause basicly bought it from one bloke straight off the street, we never found the spider tho :reject:

Twinz! :hi5:

Maybe I could ask for money for my birthday, and use that to buy a last minute ticket. My birthday's about 2 weeks before the show... :hmm:

friend of mine has those small turtles and he had a tarantula too, not on same place tho :D

anyway, we were once there watching tele all day and when I came back from toilet I just looked where the hell the spider is and couldnt see it, then we noticed tha the cover was a bit off and apparently it escaped

he didnt even know if it was even poisonous or smthing cause basicly bought it from one bloke straight off the street, we never found the spider tho :reject:

Yipes!

But holy crap, that's STUPID to do. How the heck does he NOT know what kind of spider he has. :doh:

:giggle:

I'm not really a wine kinda gal. My dad ruined that pretty much.

There's a reason my usual glass for drinks(both alcoholic and non) is a Guinness pint glass though. :wink:

Gg I like your fishes! And ooooh I used to have Gouramis. I had blue ones but those honey ones are pretty! I loved those, They are neat fish. :)

Jj you are so lucky there with all your auroras and volcanos and junk! :drool:

Hope today is better zooey. :hug:

I don't drink wine at all. Never liked it. :reject: I do however enjoy sparkling wines. :drool: Maybe because of that, regular wine tastes old and flat to me. :lol:

Thanks Comet! :D They're getting more and ore colour now they're getting used to the aquarium. Wish I could get blue Gouramis, but sadly my aquarium is too small for them. I'll get a big one when I live on my own though. :wink: But I'd have to win the lottery for that to happen first.

I definitely didn't enjoy wine at first - I thought it tasted SO weird. :lol: But growing up in my family, wine is something that's always around and is hugely appreciated. Plus, our family (on my mom's side) runs a fabulous winery in WA, so wine loving kinda runs in our family. :D Over the years I've learned more about it and gained a huge appreciation for it. A friend and I often have a "Neighbourhood Wine Night," and just last night I was thinking that it's time for us to have one again soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom