PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it was a pizza night for many of us! :lol: I'll make more of an effort tomorrow, but it was nice to have something super quick and easy today. :)

That's kind of how we were here tonight. Not big meal hungry, yet wanted something a little substantial, so we just were like, "Frozen pizza!" and went with that. Otherwise it's been a "snack on whatever we've got" day.

It was an eat-only-pizza-crust night due to the extreme lack of hunger bc I was exhausted.

Did wake up and made my friend and her girlfriend watch Sid & Nancy though. Realized how ridiculously irritating Nancy's voice is. Now am going to bed. All in all...a very sleepy day. I also would not recommend sleeping through most of Boondock Saints like I did earlier today. That was bad.

hbSD0.jpg

off to the game now I go and talk like yoda I do

:wave:

Aww, I'm still in bed, too! It's like summer again! Except cold.

:lol: True. Though for me it's more that I was in bed at 2.30am last night, so I'm having a lazy sunday. Have gotten up for breakfast and to feed my fish, but that's about as productive as I'm going to get today I think.

:hug: How's life?

:lol: True. Though for me it's more that I was in bed at 2.30am last night, so I'm having a lazy sunday. Have gotten up for breakfast and to feed my fish, but that's about as productive as I'm going to get today I think.

:hug: How's life?

I went to bed around 4, Jasper woke me up at 6:30. :sad: But, ya know, I have cake Oreos, so life is pretty ok!

:hi5:

Let's just say Adam's not been lonely... :angel:

:lol: I knew he'd be well taken care of! He's all yours for a few more weeks since my lady parts have to finish healing up :doh:

However - I will be borrowing him for massage duties as my back is KILLING me these days. :shifty:

I have several pairs of fluffy socks. NINJA FTW! :applaud:

How I'm spending my evening:

427162_10150708747078665_501608664_11117921_1450272606_n.jpg

OMG birthday cake oreos!?!??! DO WANT.
*makes note to look for these next time i'm at the grocery*
Also, since they are "limited edition", I will have everyone note that you CAN FREEZE OREOS. I do it all the time with the Xmas colored ones. So once I find these, I am borrowing space in my mom's deep freezer. :shifty:

I almost want to make a "Show Edge ALL the glory!" avi, but I love MacEdge too much.
I saw an infomercial this morning (gotta love 4am feedings) for an "Edge of Glory" sharpening tool for knives. Totally thought of you and then of course the Lady Gaga song. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom