PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just a friend that pissed me off this week. :lol:

My husband has been alright, so there is that. :wink:

:crack: Must. Stay. Awake.

Darn it, there's only ONE tv program that I love to watch, that I make sure I'm home for. And the series started again last week, tonight is the 2nd ep. And I'm having a very hard time fighting my sleep. :crack: It's 7.30pm dammit. :crack: :yawn:

Tentatively looking at job websites.. man what a mess this is, how on earth do I find something I like on these when it's so bloody specific? I just need a temporary job that I can do in weekends and days that I'm off so I can pay for my studies. :crack: But most of those would probably be supermarkets, which will give the same results.

No, just a friend that pissed me off this week. :lol:

My husband has been alright, so there is that. :wink:

Stupid friends. :tsk: :lol:

I was just checking stats, etc. for my site, and I get the WEIRDEST spam comments ever. For example:

"Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think about if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could certainly be one of the best in its niche. Excellent website!"

Umm, okay then! VERY passive aggressive! :wink:

I just woke up and I think I need to go buy bagels.

Since Bono obviously isn't showing up with any. :grumpy:

Wow this thread went pretty quick, for these days anyway!

Hi ladies! What did I miss? Other than Bono in Peru eating guinea pig meat? Not sure lips that touch guinea pig meat should ever touch mine. Well, I suppose I could just close my eyes and think of Ireland.

Wait, whut? :uhoh:

just got asked to go for Alanis Morissette gig in Strasbourg on July 4th

decisions, decisions, Dublin on 8th is winning tho :lol::D

Katja aka loftarasa got spare ticket to Alanis and shes filming it and so would I :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom