PGP: Girls rolling to `07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hyper:SG!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

*jumps on her lap*

:heart:

:ohmy: Do I know you?

You remind me of an old friend, but I haven't talked to her in soooooooooooo long.... :wink::tongue:

:hug: how are you? It seemed from what I read that you had a pretty nice Christmas, all in all

Sad_Girl said:

:eek:hmy Do I know you?

You remind me of an old friend, but I haven't talked to her in soooooooooooo long.... :wink:tongue

:hug: how are you? It seemed from what I read that you had a pretty nice Christmas, all in all

I think we might have met, long ago...in a past life, perhaps?

:kiss:

:hug::heart:
I've missed you!

And I did have a good christmas! Things were a little sketchy at first, but it all worked out in the end. And gram's cooking was as good as ever. :drool:
Plus, I got U2 by U2 :hyper:
So many pretty picture...:drool: and I've been reading random bits and parts. Lot's of amusing ancedotes!

Ooo! I also got a leather jacket. :love:

I just called Mom - I may not need to rush around after all :lol: Dad doesn't get off work till 3:30, and he works in Leamington... She says since he got up early (probably had to be there for 7) and he has to be at work at 1:30 tomorrow she's going to try to talk him into not coming up till Sunday :) She's going to call me when he gets home from work and let me know either way (yay possibly more cleaning time, because I was too lazy to do any on my day off! :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

Drea Good news on the more cleaning time, but bummer on waiting longer for the TV

I was going to keep using the tv I have until it completely died anyway, so a few more days won't make any difference :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: my latest creation......

bonolovesbonomh1.jpg

Officially...the most amazing thing I've ever seen. :drool: :laugh:

It was all right thanks - too much food and too much family; overindulging in either will give you a stomach ache, and I had more than my share of both :p

I got a cool new Elephant to add to my collection :cute: and a set of really cool penguins; a big one and a baby, and they're really realistic :up: the marvel comics encyclopedia... :hmm: trying to remember...

U2isthebest said:

*turns away snootily*...NOW, you miss me. Hmphh.:grumpy:

:p Kidding!! I've missed you much my darling! How are you?:hug:

hide.gif

I keep missing you on this board and I am not on myspace very often. But I have missed you:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
It was all right thanks - too much food and too much family; overindulging in either will give you a stomach ache, and I had more than my share of both :p

I got a cool new Elephant to add to my collection :cute: and a set of really cool penguins; a big one and a baby, and they're really realistic :up: the marvel comics encyclopedia... :hmm: trying to remember...

Overindulgence:drool:

The marvel thing sounds really neat :up:

My cousin got a hippopotamous....and I got a chocolate moose (boo bad pun I know :lol: ).

And I discovered proof that my family really is all related when my youngest cuz got this new toy. It's an elephant, with a fan, and this big trunk(/tube) blows up and out come butterflies. But it won't stay up on it's own, so my uncle was kneeling there holding it, and my one cuz made a comment...and well, it all went down hill from there. Even my gramps made a dirty joke or two :shocked:
Proving that I can't be held responsible for my gutter mind. :lol:

waaaah I'm gonne get stressed.... I can't remember who I've pmed and who not, I keep on repeating things, I forget things I promised to ppl... :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And I discovered proof that my family really is all related when my youngest cuz got this new toy. It's an elephant, with a fan, and this big trunk(/tube) blows up and out come butterflies. But it won't stay up on it's own, so my uncle was kneeling there holding it, and my one cuz made a comment...and well, it all went down hill from there. Even my gramps made a dirty joke or two :shocked:
Proving that I can't be held responsible for my gutter mind. :lol:

:giggle:

U2isthebest said:

I guess I can let it slide.:wink: That little guy under the chair is so :cute: Your pics. and your Adam stories are amazing...:drool:

Thank you:wink: I would not be able to start the New year if you where upset with me:hug:

Did you see the awesome gif that GG made of Adam touching my hand? Have you seen this?
adrianahand.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

Thank you:wink: I would not be able to start the New year if you where upset with me:hug:

Did you see the awesome gif that GG made of Adam touching my hand? Have you seen this?
adrianahand.jpg

I could never be mad at you.:kiss: And of course I've seen the pic. *is jealous* Carmel hand...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom