PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flybabe they aren't that bad! My friend has one and it's the sweetest thing. They are very soft and silky to the touch.. :cute:

Me too! I was obsessed w/ Donatello. :drool:
They were my first concert :reject: and yes, it was a real rock performance (as real as can be w/ teens running around in suits). No Disney on Ice crap! HARDCORE ROCK! :rockon:

redhotswami said:
Me too! I was obsessed w/ Donatello. :drool:
They were my first concert :reject: and yes, it was a real rock performance (as real as can be w/ teens running around in suits). No Disney on Ice crap! HARDCORE ROCK! :rockon:

Donatello was awesome!!! :rockon: Where in the world did you see a concert of them at?! :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Donatello was awesome!!! :rockon: Where in the world did you see a concert of them at?! :lol:

:lol: they actually had a tour! they had released a record and went around performing those songs. i think you could only buy the cassette at pizza hut though.

i saw them at George Mason University in their stadium. LOL I love how GMU has concerts like Kanye West, Linkin Park, Sting, and Ninja Turtles (though WAY back in the day).

It says the service is down and experiencing technical difficulties and that we should again later. Wayne let's continue our convo via PM?

redhotswami said:

:lol: they actually had a tour! they had released a record and went around performing those songs. i think you could only buy the cassette at pizza hut though.

i saw them at George Mason University in their stadium. LOL I love how GMU has concerts like Kanye West, Linkin Park, Sting, and Ninja Turtles (though WAY back in the day).

:lol: ahhhh pizza hut used to be the place to hang out. I never even knew they did a concert lol

Back
Top Bottom