PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's it. I've made up my mind to get a kitten and name him "The Edge!!" Imagine the look on everyone's faces when they find out his name :laugh:

Now we narrow it down to color and breeds: If The Edge was a cat, what kind would be he? :hmm:

redhotswami said:

Damn!

Yeah my parents waited 5 years til they had me. Though, they would've waited longer. :lol: I was that 1% that birth control does not guarantee.

My parents were married four years before I was born. I was a bit of a trick. My mom was ready to have a kid, but my dad wasn't sure, so she went off birth control without telling him...:ohmy: hence...ME.

Babydoll said:
That's it. I've made up my mind to get a kitten and name him "The Edge!!" Imagine the look on everyone's faces when they find out his name :laugh:

Now we narrow it down to color and breeds: If The Edge was a cat, what kind would be he? :hmm:

A Turtle Shell,in my book:shrug:

Thanks BD! :)

Brit - glad to see you have a plan :wink: I'm 25, and nowhere near as organized like that.

Shannon - that is absolutely beautiful! You two really have a great perspective on life, and your love and respect for one another (both as individuals and as a couple) really shines through :heart:

Babydoll said:

I just posted it...Hairless of course!!

redhotswami said:

Brit - glad to see you have a plan :wink: I'm 25, and nowhere near as organized like that.

Shannon - that is absolutely beautiful! You two really have a great perspective on life, and your love and respect for one another (both as individuals and as a couple) really shines through :heart:

"My plan" LOL. That's been there since the day I met Matt when I was 14.:wink:

redhotswami said:

Awwww you are going to make me cry :sad: Stop that! :madwife: :wink: Seriously thank you :). We have been through a lot together. Really makes you appreciate what you have and those great people who touch your lives even in a small way.

Back
Top Bottom