PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild and Jem - what are you doing?
are you going to be waiting outside the studio all day or are you gonna wait there until the band arrives and leaves??

macphisto-pic-30.jpg

macphisto3.jpg

macphisto-pic-53.jpg

i see.

i asked in another thread what time they usually arrive and leave the studio.
but i got no awnser yet :sigh:

waynetravis said:
i see.

i asked in another thread what time they usually arrive and leave the studio.
but i got no awnser yet :sigh:

Wayne they're irish they work on a different time scale. especially Bono, he appears to alway be late. ( Or he has when me and Wild have seen him :wink: )

Its best just to wait most of the day. That way you can't miss them (hopefully)

:hug:

Drea said:
So can someone tell me what the "Clayton quote" is that Simon was talking about in the last thread? :wink:

A fan met them in Lonodn. Its in the meetings and sightings part of pleba.

Then Adam, perhaps the most welcoming of the three ( Larry looked permanently miffed, like the look he has on his face when U2 are playing live ) proceeded to sign people's cds, diaries, books, tube maps (????????) and make small talk.

For all U2 fans, on your behalf, I asked the most important question 'When's the new album coming out ?' to which I was met with the glorious, maybe over optimisitic, but downright optimistic reply of 'hopefully in the next couple of months'.

The link to full story http://forum.interference.com/t165129.html

bonoishot said:

Wayne they're irish they work on a different time scale. especially Bono, he appears to alway be late. ( Or he has when me and Wild have seen him :wink: )

Its best just to wait most of the day. That way you can't miss them (hopefully)

:lol:
i'm just a little panicy because this trip is fairly expensive now that we're all going.
i don't think my brothers will like to be standing in the same area all day :angry:

its getting late and have to go now.
i'll see ya tomorrow :hug:

:wave: goodnight

SG :wave:

I'll be in and out from about 9pm on - I'm in a tournament of champions for the game site I frequent starting then *g* ("champion" merely meaning you won at least one tourney in the past 2 months :wink: )

Drea - there's a program called Sims body shop that I have never figured out how to use until last night :reject: :lol: so the first thing I did was make a poptart t-shirt, white popadam glasses and a Larry Mullen Band t-shirt :giggle:

baby1.jpg

babywilla.jpg

daddydepp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom