PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A whole week off :hyper: :drool:

My plans ( subject to change :lol: )

Monday : Go shopping with Jessica & Jamie :cute: for mum's birthday pressies & zoo TV DVD :drool:

Tuesday: Go shopping

Wednesday : Day in London :shifty:

Thursday : Day in London :shifty:

Friday : My Birthday, go out for a meal but may end up going to London again :lol:

:ohmy: I know! I'm never here! sorry, student just walked in but i'm good for a few...

Hi all! :hug:

Damn kids :madwife:

So, how are you? Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

I have to leave in about 5 minutes. All I do these days is drive people around. It's almost time to get Sarah, and my brother just called and he needs a ride, too.

i'm good though i don't know how i ever managed to juggle all the tour travel and my job. i spent two weeks getting stuff prepped and now i'm already behind! :sigh:

by definition, moms are taxi drivers...

:yikes: Will your school be out for the holidays when it's time for the 5th leg?

The amount of driving lately is beyond ridiculous, even by mother standards. :| That said, I have to get going. :(

Should be home just after 2, I'll check back then. :hug:

WildHoney said:
This time last year i was standing on the front row of the elipse with Ruff & Jem in Toronto :love: :hyper:

Discotheque, Fast Cars :faint :

Bono that night :combust: :faint :

2005_0922Recent0300.jpg

:love::drool::hyper::faint:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I can't believe a year ago today I had 5 amazing milliseconds with Wild, Jem, and Fly. :heart: :love:
And that yesterday, while I was listening to u2 with my lil cousin, at that exact same time last year I was waiting for u2 to come out on stage. :hyper :

:heart : Memories (and the girls who helped make them) :heart :

I wish it was happening again.....

Luv y'all :kiss :

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I know a year. :sad::love::heart::love::heart:

reading all these posts is making me soppy. :lmao:

Our 5 milliseconds. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom