PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the Larry girls :flirt:

larrysmoothy2slcomet.gif

:larry:: "you, me, a bottle of wine, my room, soon as I get this little gig out of the way :sexywink:"

I'm not even a Larry girl, but I'd be down for that! :shifty:

I just reminded myself of that Margaret Cho stand-up where she gets hit on by a chick and wonders "Am I gay? Am I straight? And then I realized, I'm just slutty. Where's my parade?"

:lol: OMG I am so giffing that baby NOW. I did find the other one too and just finished doing that one so I'll post them both, but yours is definitely the WINNER! :D

:hyper:

...is someone saying 'Bono is going crazy' over and over in this? :lol:

*L* I'm pretty sure it was just the "You'll know I'll go crazy..." bit he always does in that part of the song. :)

Oh ok.

I like my misheard version though :)

Oh yeah, that would have been cool... and someone may well have been saying that, but I'm not very good at picking out things like that in the middle of that much noise. *L*

Welcome, by the way! I don't think I've seen you in the PGP before :wave:

That is awesome, thank you! :D :love:

BouncyAdam everywhere... :giggle:

You're welcome :D It's your entire video clip by the way, I just made the whole thing into a gif. It actually looped real well, I can hardly tell where the bouncing ends and begins again. :lol:

Oh yeah, that would have been cool... and someone may well have been saying that, but I'm not very good at picking out things like that in the middle of that much noise. *L*

Welcome, by the way! I don't think I've seen you in the PGP before :wave:

I think I haven't been in the PGP before...I'm not even sure what it stands for :reject:

Comet, Dazz! :wave:

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas... it sounds like it, family invasions aside! :giggle: The various pressies posted are great; I love that blanket, Kristen!

Just remember Dazz, the solstice has passed, your days will be getting longer now, if not warmer straight away! :hug:

Of course, that means mine are getting shorter... :sigh:

hey I was part of the invading family!

:wink:

yay for fun presents & yummy presents!

and yeah - the solsiste has arrived :yippie:
sorry your days start getting shorter :(
at least the next 5 -6 weeks aren't so bad as shortening days.
we get the Summer Solsiste June 21 but i don't really start feelinjg the shortness of the days till late AUg .....
You still have a bunch of warm weather ahead of you tho, yes?

ANd when I see the guys outside Letterman 1st full week of March and since my birthday is the third week in Mrach i did consider thise 3 days/nights I was outsdie early B-ZD presents! I'd condider the at least the Perth concerts early Christmas presents :D

will check out bouncy Adam, tho it'll be bbetter on the art computer when i get back there.

I think he's doin this:

bononuttycomet.gif

:lol:

:lmao: That is brilliant. You're so co-ordinated, Bono... :cute:

You're welcome :D It's your entire video clip by the way, I just made the whole thing into a gif. It actually looped real well, I can hardly tell where the bouncing ends and begins again. :lol:

I was actually thinking as I filmed, I bet this would make a great looping gif, like your BouncyBono one. *L*

I think I haven't been in the PGP before...I'm not even sure what it stands for :reject:

Pleban Girls' Party :) It was established back in 2005, I believe, although I only dropped in in 2007. So I'm a relative newbie myself :wink:

omg! Love the super fast one!!:lol:

I know, that cracked me up! No more coffee for hyper Adam... :giggle:

Also, Hi Amy :wave: How are things going up there?

hey I was part of the invading family!

:wink:

[...]

You still have a bunch of warm weather ahead of you tho, yes?

Aha, all good then! :D

Yeah, it's going to be a warm New Year's here, getting up to 36 or 38C on Friday and Saturday (that's around 100F)... and February is traditionally the hottest part of the year down here. Fingers crossed we don't get fires like 2009 again! :crack:

:lmao: That is brilliant. You're so co-ordinated, Bono... :cute:

I was actually thinking as I filmed, I bet this would make a great looping gif, like your BouncyBono one. *L*

:lol: awesome :up:

I made a smaller one too. Let me know if there's anything else i can do for you :)

ali-adam-bounce-smslcomet.gif

Aha, all good then! :D

Yeah, it's going to be a warm New Year's here, getting up to 36 or 38C on Friday and Saturday (that's around 100F)... and February is traditionally the hottest part of the year down here. Fingers crossed we don't get fires like 2009 again! :crack:

Amen to that! :hug:ssss

I remember the photos, maps and the story of the koala ear they found ( fire fighter offering it water) and you in Australiawho were closer talking about . :yikes:

you feb is like our Aug, though sometimes we seem to get spikes of the hottest single days in July recently while maybe Aug remains on average hotter. :hmm:

Amen to that! :hug:ssss

I remember the photos, maps and the story of the koala ear they found ( fire fighter offering it water) and you in Australiawho were closer talking about . :yikes:

you feb is like our Aug, though sometimes we seem to get spikes of the hottest single days in July recently while maybe Aug remains on average hotter. :hmm:

I heard that koala didn't survive, in the end... :(

Yeah, I think we get something similar here, although the other way around.

Add to that, Queensland is having horrendous floods at the moment... all those farmers who were celebrating the end of the drought, now their crops are being destroyed by floodwaters. :sigh:

Goodness...!

I see a channel 9 logo there... is that from part of the footage from the first Perth concert that I heard was broadcast on TV here? Haven't seen it, myself... :hmm:

Bono also wrote a bit in one of the Aussie papers about why he likes Australia (I wonder if he does that for every country he goes to... *L*); he mentioned about Adam going off the rails in Sydney during ZooTV, and said that he didn't think Adam had forgiven himself until this tour.

Goodness...!

I see a channel 9 logo there... is that from part of the footage from the first Perth concert that I heard was broadcast on TV here? Haven't seen it, myself... :hmm:

Bono also wrote a bit in one of the Aussie papers about why he likes Australia (I wonder if he does that for every country he goes to... *L*); he mentioned about Adam going off the rails in Sydney during ZooTV, and said that he didn't think Adam had forgiven himself until this tour.

It's from here :)

YouTube - U2 - Perth 18.12.2010 - TV

Back
Top Bottom