PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had breakfast, watched the rest of the movie, and now I have to go get ready. I don't wannnnnna. *whine* Can't I just snuggle on the couch and watch dvds and eat chocolate the rest of the day? :shifty:

Had breakfast, watched the rest of the movie, and now I have to go get ready. I don't wannnnnna. *whine* Can't I just snuggle on the couch and watch dvds and eat chocolate the rest of the day? :shifty:

:hug: Am sure it will be fun when you get there. Eat the chocolate and watch the DVD when you get home. Something nice to look forward too. :shifty::hyper::hug:

Did you fish the Christmas bat out of the basement? :shifty:

:hug: Am sure it will be fun when you get there. Eat the chocolate and watch the DVD when you get home. Something nice to look forward too. :shifty::hyper::hug:

Did you fish the Christmas bat out of the basement? :shifty:

No, I didn't. :reject: Last night after I finished my wrapping, Sarah and I discussed whether we should go down there to get our stockings out, or just hand each other our stocking stuffers in plastic shopping bags. :lol: We decided that it would be lame not to make the two minutes of effort to get the stockings out, so she went and got them.

She's in the shower now, I'm just waiting for her to finish so I can get ready.

Are you going to Kat's dad's today, or just relaxing? (I'd choose the latter.)

How are you feeling? :hug: :heart:

No, I didn't. :reject: Last night after I finished my wrapping, Sarah and I discussed whether we should go down there to get our stockings out, or just hand each other our stocking stuffers in plastic shopping bags. :lol: We decided that it would be lame not to make the two minutes of effort to get the stockings out, so she went and got them.

She's in the shower now, I'm just waiting for her to finish so I can get ready.

Are you going to Kat's dad's today, or just relaxing? (I'd choose the latter.)

How are you feeling? :hug : :heart :

:lol: at the stockings. It is more fun taking stuff out of stockings. :shifty:

Kat and her Dad still aren't on speaking terms, so she won't be seeing him. I am just going to Kat's flat at 7.30 ish this evening. :heart:

I am getting better thanks. :hug::love:

While trying to find a U2 Christmas pic, I came across this...

BONO_CHRISTMAS_LIST.jpg

Somehow, I thought of you guys! :hmm:

The Xmas Bat is made of win. :love:

I completely forgot to open a present from my aunt and it has a Topshop voucher in a cute little purse. :hyper::love: Hello pretty new underwear I want from Topshop. I imagine its is a £10 so that's half the price of the set I want. :love::hyper:

Merry Christmas to some of my favourite girls!! :love: :hug:

It's our last full day here. *sobs* :lol: Later this morning we'll be having our traditional Christmas Day brunch of mimosas and eggs benedict. :drool: We're also having a Skype date with my brother, who couldn't come with us this year. Of course we'll have to spend the rest of the day soaking up as much sun as we can at the beach. :drool:

Hope you're all having an amazing day! Much love to you all! :hug:

Merry Christmas to some of my favourite girls!! :love: :hug:

It's our last full day here. *sobs* :lol: Later this morning we'll be having our traditional Christmas Day brunch of mimosas and eggs benedict. :drool: We're also having a Skype date with my brother, who couldn't come with us this year. Of course we'll have to spend the rest of the day soaking up as much sun as we can at the beach. :drool:

Hope you're all having an amazing day! Much love to you all! :hug:

Aww just think of the fun you have had. :drool::hug:

Sorry your brother couldn't make it. :( :hug:

Merry Christmas to you aswell. :heart:

Merry Christmas everyone! :hug: Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. :)

Kristen- the mug and lullaby CD sound awesome! :lol: I love that your mom tries to beat you.

Have a fantastic last day, Thora! :)

PS. Why yes, I have indulged in some alcohol tonight....the gift that keeps on giving, I suppose. Yay drunk posts! :happy:

That's how everyone survives christmas right? :hi5: Though my posts aren't going to be that drunk. :wink: Rather a bit tipsy, and even that is wearing off now my dad is LOUDLy playing "we are the world" downstairs while stomping along with his foot.

:happy: Gotta love christmastime.

But yeah, we played a couple of games tonight, won them all. BOOYAH. And we completed the disney puzzle. Like the motherfucking adults we are. The bank was closed though.

:D Merry christmas ladies!

Hoy crap, you guys. That Black Swan?

Completely batshit insane.

I think I liked it, but yeah. Totally wackadoo.

^ My daughter saw it. She was meh on the ballet stuff because well our family is just too close to the subject, ballet drama is the last thing we're interested in, but yeah, she said the psychological thriller aspect was good. She doesn't scare at all with movies but this one she said managed to creep her out pretty good. She's a fan of the director so she had to see it!

Merry Christmas everyone! Family all just left, so it's time to relax with food and new DVDs! :love: (and grapefruit vodka tonics :drunk: )

I need to post a pic of my prezzies from Bono Mot. You guys, she's good. :love: Soooo cute.

Hold on I'll upload...

I didn't want to rip open the wrapping because they were so cute under my tree all week. :cute:

bestprezziesEVARmots.jpg

But when I opened them it was even better :lol:

bestprezziesevar2mots.jpg

Bono = Bono Cookies

Edge = Edge Shaving Cream

Adam = "What About Adam" Perfume

Larry = Coffee is Like Kissing book By Larry's Beans

:giggle:

^ My daughter saw it. She was meh on the ballet stuff because well our family is just too close to the subject, ballet drama is the last thing we're interested in,

How did she think Natalie Portman did with the dancing? I can't remember if I read she did it all, or did have a double for some - I do remember reading she went through quite extensive, intense training so it was her for at least most of it.

Hoy crap, you guys. That Black Swan?

Completely batshit insane.

I think I liked it, but yeah. Totally wackadoo.

That's what I've heard. So far I don't think it's come to our theaters yet, which is a shame, because my friends and I want to see it. We'll definitely try and catch it if and when it comes out.

Glad you enjoyed it overall.

I got two U2 mugs (one has the War album cover and one as the Under a Blood Red Sky cover). My mom also gave me this amazing blanket she got made for me which has my picture on it from when I posed with that big picture of them at the Toronto show. I'll post pics later :wink:

Awww, that's really cool :up:! Lovely ideas from your mom there.

Also, my mom is always trying to beat me at knowing something about U2 first, it's our little inside joke cuz she never beats me hahaha. Anyways she found something U2 that I've never heard of. It's a lullaby cd that was made for kids that they made a bunch of U2 songs into lullaby form. She bought it as a joke to show me that she could beat me, which she did :lol:

:lol: :cute: Yay for cool mothers. That's fantastic. I love the other U2 stuff people got here, too.

I myself didn't get any U2 related things, but I got some other nice stuff:

-Writing pad
-Calendar/planner for 2011-write work schedule and all that sort of stuff on it
-A Snoopy whiteboard
-A necklace
-"Earth: The Book" (from writers of "The Daily Show") (Woo!)
-'How To Train Your Dragon' movie (Has Craig Ferguson doing a voice in it, so my mom got it for me because of that :D)
-Snoopy Christmas socks
-Pretty blue shirt with a ruffly flower thing on it

And then there's still whatever my friends got me-we'll exchange those gifts next weekend, when I go over for a New Year's Eve party.

And my family all liked the stuff I got them, too, so yay. Been a nice day-we all took a bit of a nap earlier, though :p. Otherwise, we enjoyed our gifts, I watched my "Colbert Christmas" DVD and the Christmas episode of "Community", so hooray :).

Angela

How did she think Natalie Portman did with the dancing? I can't remember if I read she did it all, or did have a double for some - I do remember reading she went through quite extensive, intense training so it was her for at least most of it.

She's watching Inception right now so I don't want to disturb her and ask her again. LOL. But from what I remember her saying she said she did a passable job for most people who aren't familiar with ballet. They got away with it by only showing mostly body or face closeups, but not her arms or legs. (Which in ballet is so technical... if your legs are in one certain position and your arms or head aren't in the correct place that goes with that position a dancer will know it immediately and it will look very amatuer.) I'm sure she did work hard on it in a very crash course way, but nothing is going to compare to someone who has trained daily for most their life and it will show. But this didn't bother my daughter watching it because that's pretty much a given if you cast an actor in a physical role that they are only acting in, so she didn't let it bother her. She said she was way more impressed with Mila Kunis and thought she did a fantastic job. She liked her in the movie much more than Natalie Portman. She was interested in seeing it because she's a big fan of the director and she liked the psychological aspect of it. (however drama between dancers was the part she was bored about)

Interesting about Mila vs Natalie.

Yeah, from someone who doesn't know much about it, I thought Portman was great. Ha! Acting-wise, I really liked both of them.

Interesting about Mila vs Natalie.

Yeah, from someone who doesn't know much about it, I thought Portman was great. Ha! Acting-wise, I really liked both of them.

I'm going from memory about what she said right after she watched it the other night so I'm trying to remember if it was Mila's actual dancing that impressed her more, or Mila overall in the movie... I'll have to ask her again later. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom