PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HERE is my yummy drink I had the other night I was telling you guys about. :lol:

tunafishcocktail.jpg

Yes I told my kid to take a picture! :love:

You CAN get one if you go to Corvette Diner! *has no idea if they have those up yonder your way* It was called a tuna fish daqueri (just realized I can't spell dacqueri :ohmy: ) And it was delish :yes:

Cute MERRY CHRISTMAS gif! :cute: :grouphug:

So you got vid of Adams arse bouncing about? Lol - I don't think I've ever seen Adam bounce

Um, more or less. *L* I was hoping he'd turn around (you may not believe me :p ), but he looked like he was having so much fun I couldn't resist getting a bit of video. I don't remember seeing him bounce before either, so when it happened a second time, I thought what the heck. :lol:

OMG I saw the Adam bouncing moment in a you tube video! I was going to gif it and I forgot. :cute:

:cute: Yay bouncy Adam!

Comet, where did that Bono/Edge drinkies gif come from...?

Oh, that's OK, ali- i know youy're at work at that time. And sometimes you answer me the next day! :D

Heheh, I'm slow but I get there in the end. :wink:

Thora congrats on your hike up Diamondhead! Hope you all had another great meal at the revolving retaurant.

Thora, that hike sounds awesome, if tiring! The view must have been incredible. Can't wait for pics!

I keep forgetting to mention things... Congrats to Amy for the car, hope the weather is nice to everyone... and :hug: to VP about Bob stuffs. It sounds like you're better off without him in your life, I hope he leaves you alone. It must suck a bit to know that he can just ring out of the blue, or at least it must suck when he does. :huh: :hug:

love the thread title!!!!! i'm definitely getting a doze of Mullened tonight ;)
wanted to wish all my PGP-girls MERRY CHRISTMAS:

_Christmas.jpg

i'm off to celebrate now, it's the main day today in here, so...
ah, right and wanted to wish GG good luck with her exam (bastards... i still don't get it how they can make you write an exam on the 24th!)
and it might get a bit snow-stormy here tonight, i heard it's on its way!

HERE is my yummy drink I had the other night I was telling you guys about. :lol:

tunafishcocktail.jpg

:lol: Wow that looks really cool. Are those candy pieces in it?

thanks for the good luck guys, I'm afraid it's not been much useful. :crack: it was a shit exam. blegh. Well at least I've a week of holidays now!

Merry Christmas to all my PGP girls!:hug::hug::hug:

I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. I cannot wait to meet most of you in 2011!:love:

Cheers!:cocktail:

I've learned one thing about blue drinks over the years ... they're delicious! And usually go down as easily as Kool-Aid, which means you have to watch out for them. :lol:

(Oh, that's two things. Whoops!)

Merry Christmas Eve to my lovely friends! :)

I had found a church in my neighborhood that's having a carol service at 9 tonight, which is perfect - I don't like going to the "family" services, as those are usually kid-geared, and there are way too many kids running around. That's all well and good, but doesn't give me what I need for Christmas.

But I also have an invite to go out for drinks tonight. Part of me would really like to do that, because I'd prefer to be around people I know, rather than sitting in a church and inevitably bursting into tears when Silent Night is sung ... which ALWAYS happens! (Not out of loneliness; it's just one of those things that gets me.)

If I go out, I'll probably tell my parents I went to church. :shh:

Oh, and by the way, for those of us interested in this sort of thing ...

Zurich 9/12 and Dublin 7/24/09 multicams are up on U2Torrents.

:loveshower:

sitting in a church and inevitably bursting into tears when Silent Night is sung ... which ALWAYS happens! (Not out of loneliness; it's just one of those things that gets me.)

If I go out, I'll probably tell my parents I went to church. :shh:

I'm the same way. :giggle: That song always makes me cry when it's sung at candlelight in a church. My parents want to go to a midnight mass, but I'm hoping to convince them to go to the earlier service, because that's just way too damn late for me. I like my sleep too much. :)

tunafishcocktail.jpg

Wow - that looks AMAZING!! :drool:

I've taken pictures of all the delicious food and drinks I've had over the past 2 weeks, and I'll for sure be uploading all of those next week. I'll make sure non FB peeps can see them too. The food has been absolutely stunning, and so pretty! Tonight we'll be having dinner at a place called RumFire, which I haven't been to before. I'll definitely be having rum in my drink! :drool:

That drink looks really good :drool:.

Cori, "Silent Night" can get me all emotional, too. There's an instrumental version by Mannheim Steamroller that can definitely bring me to tears. It really is a beautiful song, too. Whether drinks or church (what a choice :wink:), I hope you have fun tonight.

Shopping is done! Hooray! My family just got back from the store, we stocked up on food and drink and finished off our Christmas gift getting and hooray (well, my mom went back out to grab a couple more things-didn't want us around for them :shifty:). And we did this despite the fact that we have a winter storm warning and it is snowing pretty steadily outside and we have a LOT of said snow on the ground. Yeah (I'd love to get a picture of the snow and share it here). We're crazy, I know :p. Would've done it all sooner if we'd had the money and means to get out sooner.

I really can't wait for my mom to open her gifts, I know there's a couple she is going to freak over :D. Tomorrow should be good, just stay in, watch Christmas movies/shows, I'm going to make omelets for everyone in the morning, we've got dinner/snack stuff for the afternoon...fun times. And after the year my family's had, it'll be nice for us all to be together and spend time with each other.

Hope all PLEBAns here who are celebrating this weekend have a wonderfully merry Christmas, safe travels if any of you are going anywhere :hug:.

*Goes off to watch U2 sing Christmas songs*

Angela

LOL, I'd happily say yes, MTE...if you don't mind it being a wee bit crowded :p.

This is my favorite Christmas song, right here.
It's kind of been following me around all December. :lol: Like, I walked into a Metro PCS store and the video and song immediately started playing on the screen.

How come that never happens to me? Every place I've gone, as well as at work, I've just been hearing the same four songs over and over in some variation: "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree", "Winter Wonderland", "Santa Baby", and "Blue Christmas".

My sister just made some pumpkin-flavored gingerbread and I am having a piece. It's really good.

Angela

Ooh everyone's food and drinks sound so yummy. :heart:

Um, more or less. *L* I was hoping he'd turn around (you may not believe me : p ), but he looked like he was having so much fun I couldn't resist getting a bit of video. I don't remember seeing him bounce before either, so when it happened a second time, I thought what the heck. : lol :

:cute: Yay bouncy Adam!

Comet, where did that Bono/Edge drinkies gif come from...?

Are we going to get to see your video? I have one of bouncy Adam and I plan to gif it, unless yours is better. :shifty:

Here's the video you asked about. The whole thing is pretty much :combust:

YouTube - U2 trying to throw your arms around the world live

: lol : Wow that looks really cool. Are those candy pieces in it?

Comet, are those Swedish Fish in your drink?!? : ohmy : : love:
:shifty :
Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve to you all! : love: : hug:

:yes: Swedish Fish candy.

I've learned one thing about blue drinks over the years ... they're delicious! And usually go down as easily as Kool-Aid, which means you have to watch out for them. : lol:

(Oh, that's two things. Whoops!)

Merry Christmas Eve to my lovely friends! : )

I think you are absolutely correct about the blue drinks. :D We used to call any drinks that were blue "Ty-D-Bols" :giggle:

(for anyone who doesn't know about Ty-D-Bol :wink: )

YouTube - 1971 Ty-D-Bol Commercial

Hubby and I just returned from a great Christmas shopping trip. At the Grocery Store!! :lol: It was actually too fun. We got all kinds of junk for everyone and had better luck finding great gifts than we did at the mall!

I also bought some Ruby Red (grapefruit) vodka to try for tonight. :drunk: Goin to his moms so I thought I'd bring this along for me. :shifty:

Have a great day/night every one!! :hug:

Merry Christmas! I'd get drunk on Mullen anytime! :shifty :

I'd quite like a double dose of vitamin B :sexywink::silent:

We hiked up Diamond Head this morning. Man, I'd forgotten how intense of a hike it is. I was all sweaty and gross when we got to the top. :lol : We didn't make it for sunrise, but we were there before it got too hot. As we were getting to the bottom of the hike, a rescue helicopter was arriving to cart someone off the top. :uhoh : :yikes : Apparently that's a regular thing - people don't read the signs and don't realize how hard of a hike it is, and combined with the heat they overexert themselves and start having medical problems. :tsk :

It rained for an hour or so this afternoon (just after we had gotten to the beach), but it seems to be improving now. We're going for dinner at the nice revolving restaurant overlooking the city, so hopefully there will be a nice sunset for us to see.

Merry Christmas in advance to all my girls! :hug :

Ya for hike and improving weather. :up:

Not really , sadly. Just had a looping day & am not used to typing on the ipod

I found it hard to type on my Iphone until I got used to it. :lol:

HERE is my yummy drink I had the other night I was telling you guys about. :lo l:

tunafishcocktail.jpg

Yes I told my kid to take a picture! :love :

:drool:

thanks for the good luck guys, I'm afraid it's not been much useful. :crack : it was a shit exam. blegh. Well at least I've a week of holidays now!

:hug: I can't believe they gave you an exam on Christmas Eve. :crack:

If I go out, I'll probably tell my parents I went to church. :shh :

:giggle:

Since nobody has posted it here...

YouTube - U2 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

I want to be Edge's mic at 39 seconds in, please please please!

:love:

I really can't wait for my mom to open her gifts, I know there's a couple she is going to freak over : D. Tomorrow should be good, just stay in, watch Christmas movies/shows, I'm going to make omelets for everyone in the morning, we've got dinner/snack stuff for the afternoon...fun times. And after the year my family's had, it'll be nice for us all to be together and spend time with each other.

Angela

Hope your Mum likes her pressies, you seem to have really thought about what she would like. :)

Merry Xmas everyone. :heart: Its past midnight here. Thanks to my lovely, amazing girls for being there for me this past year. Wishing you all a fun, Happy Xmas. :heart::hug:

See most of you next year. :heart::hug::hyper:

Those that I don't see next year, hopefully see you in the near future on another tour. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom