PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Holy shit that is some rain there Thora!

Yup! :lol: It poured that way for almost the entire day. Streets were flooded and it was just a mess everywhere. I have pictures of the flooding in our street, and those will be uploaded too. It was so funny - on the news and the radio, there were huge warnings and people were saying that if you didn't need to go out, DON'T. :lol:

Yup! :lol: It poured that way for almost the entire day. Streets were flooded and it was just a mess everywhere. I have pictures of the flooding in our street, and those will be uploaded too. It was so funny - on the news and the radio, there were huge warnings and people were saying that if you didn't need to go out, DON'T. :lol:

So was it warm? I mean, if the temperature was way up and the water was warmish, I reckon I'd go outside in my bikini to have some fun! :shifty:

So was it warm? I mean, if the temperature was way up and the water was warmish, I reckon I'd go outside in my bikini to have some fun! :shifty:

On the rainy days it was a bit cooler than is normal for there, but yes it was still fairly warm. The water in the ocean was freezing cold those days and a few afterward, though. It was also really disgusting from all the mud and rocks and other stuff that had flooded off the mountains and down into the ocean. :yuck: I went for a brief swim the first sunny day after the storm, but got right out as it was so cold and gross. :lol:

Okay, so the pictures are finished uploading. I'm just copying & pasting the captions from my FB album, so it's almost done. For those who want to see the album, let me know here and I'll PM you the link, as it has my full name in the URL and I don't want that out in public for all to see. :) I have to go out for a few hours, but I don't know when we're leaving. But I'll definitely PM the link to you at some point today! :D

I don't know. It was described as an IEM, but on the site, it says IEM/ALD, which are two entirely separate things.

Either way, I'm taking it to mean it's a great recording, which = :drool:

I'll download it as soon as I get home.

I MUST get my flipping computer back online asap!! I'm going to wrestle with the wireless card one more time tonight, and after that I'm getting professional help.

... For the computer, not me. :tongue:
Although if this goes on much longer I'll need some too... :crazy:

I never was able to DL that Rosebowl IEM. :sad:

5 is a lot!!! but never enough ;)
sorry that you didn't caught any spanks, but yep, YouTube is very helpful on this! gives a chance to totally look out for the spanks... i remember that i've spent a few hours looking for spanks:reject:
only one spanking on the AUS/NZ leg of the tour???:hmm: i think Larry deserves to be spanked for being so lazy with those spankings! :lol::D

No, never enough... The only limiting factor is my bank account, and that's still recovering!

:lol: There may have been more, but someone will have to study the You Tube footage to make sure. :wink:

Pretty good rain there, Thora, wow. I like how all the vehicles are moving at, like, 5 miles an hour, can only imagine the traffic jam that was starting up there.

Totally understandable, you need time to settle back in and relax, after all :). Whenever you get the photos up for everyone is fine.

how are you angela!:wave::hug:

Hey, daz :wave:! I'm doing good, got the next few days off, woohoo. Going to be going to a friend's for New Year's later this week, otherwise, just been relaxing and lounging around, watching stuff online, listening to music, whatnot. Not all that exciting, perhaps, but eh, I'm enjoying it :p.

I want to get my hair cut again soon, too. It's getting close to returning to lion's mane territory once more (my hair is long and quite thick), so it's due for another trimming. One nice thing about thick hair, though, I don't really need earmuffs in the wintertime :wink: (seriously, it does a pretty good job of keeping my ears warm).

I love everyone here, too, by the way *Big :grouphug: for all* :). I can talk about pretty much anything or anyone here and nobody will think me a weirdo, LOL. Thanks to cori for the U2 download thing there, too, may have to take a look at it at some point.

Angela

All the photos are totally uploaded and have captions. Should you wish to see them, let me know and I'll PM you the link. :)

We ended up being out for about 5 hours today. :lol: Had a nice sushi lunch and did loads of shopping for our annual NYE party. It's funny - I posted that I was NYE party shopping on Twitter, and some random spammer type person responded that I should download some app that would help provide tickets to my event. :huh: :lol: Sure - I'll get tickets for a family only event. :rolleyes: :wink: Unfortunately the liquor store was all out of every specific kind of booze that we wanted to get. WTF?! So we'll have to go back tomorrow when they get their shipment in. I guess everyone's going crazy buying stuff for NYE. I got a GORGEOUS new brown handbag from a local antique store for half price. I'll have to take a picture of it, since it has no identifiable tags so I can't look it up online. All in all a very successful day. :D

Hey, daz :wave:! I'm doing good, got the next few days off, woohoo. Going to be going to a friend's for New Year's later this week, otherwise, just been relaxing and lounging around, watching stuff online, listening to music, whatnot. Not all that exciting, perhaps, but eh, I'm enjoying it :p.

I want to get my hair cut again soon, too. It's getting close to returning to lion's mane territory once more(my hair is long and quite thick),.......
Angela

Relaxing = GOOOOOOD!!!
:yes: :up:

(esp if you haven't had much of it <lately> !)
That's nice!

I just cut, and trimmed most of my hair about week & a half ago. I still need to fine cut/tweek 1> my bangs nedd to semi-spike them (tricky), and 2> cut one side of the hair in front of my ear/temple area- the top half needs to be layered.

My hair is fine. ha! I always wanted thicker hair!

Thora, since I can't get on FB at work, I wouldn't mind having a look at your pics on the other site... :)

And if you get a free Edge with Weight Watchers, I can see a lot of people joining up whether they need to or not... :giggle:

Maybe including me... :shifty:

Welcome back, zu! :hug: So sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you in SF, but hope you had a great time while you were there!

Ali, PM coming your way shortly with the link! :)

So in the car today I listened to:
Boy
War
UF
AB
Zooropa
Pop
and NLOTH
( I pulled on to my street as the last notes of Cedars of Lebanon were playing)

(and I listened to ATYCLB and HTDAAB yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom