PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need a word I can't think of for this poem...

I put

i am not EXPERIENCED (how sexual does that sound :lol: ) or __________ because I am too YOUNG. Yet I am CONFIDENT and _____

for the first blank I need a word- you know what I mean? almost like I'm not fulfilled, I'm not worldly(kinda?) I'm not done, I'm not old......

~BrightestStar~ said:

See?

Word nerd. :love: :nerd:

:nerd:
1.gif

I :heart: my thesaurus :wink:

Yay, am back - puter froze :madspit: I did get another container and a half emptied while waiting for various things in the restart to happen *g* Of course all I've done is amalgamate it into a bigger container, but it held that stuff (all yarn stash related) and I still have half of it to fill with the cakes of yarn (the ball winder makes them into flat topped cake shaped balls instead of regular ones) that I've already wound :) Of course that idea I had of actually sorting my stash by colour? So not happening till after I actually move in :lmao:

Drea said:
Yay, am back - puter froze :madspit: I did get another container and a half emptied while waiting for various things in the restart to happen *g* Of course all I've done is amalgamate it into a bigger container, but it held that stuff (all yarn stash related) and I still have half of it to fill with the cakes of yarn (the ball winder makes them into flat topped cake shaped balls instead of regular ones) that I've already wound :) Of course that idea I had of actually sorting my stash by colour? So not happening till after I actually move in :lmao:

:lol: thats definitely one of those I'm-bored-to-tears-but-I've-been-meaning-to-do-this sort of projects :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: thats definitely one of those I'm-bored-to-tears-but-I've-been-meaning-to-do-this sort of projects :yes:

:lol: Actually, I've been trying to keep stuff of the same colour together as I wound the balls, and wasn't doing too badly... but really, given my tendencies towards procrastination and the length of time between now and the move... everything's getting thrown together for now, it's faster :wink:

Back
Top Bottom