PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

yes!! I don't get it, I just don't get it. It's not my mom it's my dad. She's telling him "why won't you get them for her?" I hear her. He won't buy them. I DON'T GET IT!!!! I'm not kidding- the reason I'm leaving tomorrow instead of next Wednesday was TO SEE U2. He KNEW THAT! He PROMISED he'd get me tickets if I found for face or a little above! I honestly think he likes seeing me upset. I don't understand him.

:hug:

:| :sigh:
I wish I could offer some advice, hun. In so many ways your dad often sounds like my mom.
Just don't give up.

f8427515.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

:| :sigh:
I wish I could offer some advice, hun. In so many ways your dad often sounds like my mom.
Just don't give up.

so now he just came in screaming at me about getting a ding in my car fixed? WHAT THE HELL?? and he must have overheard me talkign to my mom becaue I said to her i can't believe him anymore so he came in and said "you better not believe me because now you're not going to NY tomorrow unless you are on your knees begging me for your ticket" I hate him. Good thing I don't actually need the physical ticket and my cousin's dad is driving us :lmao: and I swear I wish I could go there and never come back.

jobob said:

bye diane! I hate to leave now that you're around, but I gotta get some stuff accomplished ... and posting in fanfic and on the u2-fanfic.com site is on my to-do list :shh:

I understand. I can't stay around either, because I've STILL got that cold that needs to be babied. I swear, I'm going to cough so loud at MSG that Bono's going to have me thrown out!

I'll be looking for your stories!!

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - I can't blame you. It makes my stomach hurt to think of a father saying something like that to his daughter. :mad:

Bye Jo :wave:

thanks :hug: I seriously don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you girls here. -U2 commercial on!!!- I can't really tell my friends here because they aren't that close to me and I don't feel comfortable talking to them about this kind of stuff. And the worst thing is that he gets so irate and horrible that my mom starts agreeing with him- I think it's because she's scared he will get mad at her if she doesn't :sigh:

Sami your dad really sucks! :rant: :hug:

Sorry I have to go the kids are having a melt down and Mr. Cat is no where to be found as usual. See you guys later. :wave:

sami0201 said:
OMG :lmao:

he just came in and told me that I'm breaking his heart because I bring out the worst in him. WHAT DID I DO? :sad:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

:hug: aw sweetie

This is textbook behavior of an abusive parent/spouse.

I wish I had advice :heart:

sami0201 said:

I know :| Thank God it's never ever ever been anything remotely physical. I shudder to think about it. Thank God it doesn't ruin me.

Emotional abuse can do damage too, believe me :hug: We'll always be here for you though :hug:

^Ditto what Drea said on both counts :hug:Bri, too :yes:

Know that it is NOT your fault, it sounds like he has a real problem, the way he controls you and your mom with his moods/temper

and also know that every challenge (though it isn't easy and can hurt like crazy) makes us stronger and smarter in the long run

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom