PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazz :hug: How are you?

I'm fine tonight, thanks. I've decided it's nicer to hang out at home when you have other things planned to do once in awhile than it is when hanging out at home is all you ever do :wink:

How's everyone?

I'm doing pretty good!
nasty roomie was very well behaved this WHOLE weekend :happy: except for not taking out the garbage - which thank goodness NOT smelling - will hopefully have it OUT before i get home/ or tomorrow. AT LEAST she answered me civilly when i asked.
It's her turn- currently. I've done almost all my living room chores. :yes: finish weds.

:whistle:
Oh, DREA>..................

:giggle:

I was reading Stoller's crochet book, and I think I'm chickening out! ........:uhoh:
I GOT A SEAT at B&N and took my time perusing several C & K books.

Maybe I didn't look at the text & study the visual diagrams enough.

SO INSTEAD my first real new challenge goal will be trying
some swatches of Cable and knit-lace stitches.

Believe me..........it's taken me 4 yrs+ of on & off knitting to even think about really trying those for the First time! :lol:

Maybe i need a "hands-on" demo...............

:shifty:

*sidles up to B. Softly breaths into his ear....*
"hey, darling do YOU know how to cable?

No?

:sexywink:
How 'bout a study partner, then ?!? "

:wink:

Last edited:
^:lol:

You're "chickening out" of learning basic crochet stitches, but you're contemplating cables and lace? Girl, your ideas of "hard" are messed up :giggle:

804.gif
~the saints are coming!...called my daddy on the telephone, how long now?~

Drea said:
^:lol:

You're "chickening out" of learning basic crochet stitches, but you're contemplating cables and lace? Girl

Oooooooops lost part of your quote

:madwife:

SEZ WHO?!!?
:crossesarms: :grumpy:

:lol::wink:

Beleive it or not some peoples brains are structered differently enough that they WOULD find it more difficult!

Wel, it didn't help that she hept stressing who more difficult it was to get the hook throu the "first row or ?ANY row of cable stitching to get to next steps/stitches!
THAT was not helpful.

-------------------------------------------

Here's an analogoly in a totally different area......

There are types of folks who really like/are comfortable with REPETITIVE-type jobs.I guess...both white & blue-collar kinds.

To me more than about an hour or 2 of the same repetitive work drive me :crack:!!!!!!!! UUUGGGHHHHHH! PPTTOOOOIIIEEEEE!

I have been dismissed from 2 jobs one an [early- '1976] F/T and one a short temp-job because i became TOO slow after 4-plus hours .
The F/T one I think I did all of the other duties [but much less of those time-wise] OK to good, but not the majority really repetitive one.

I was TOTALLY SHOCKED to find this out several years ago!!!! :0

Others completely find switching through more than 2, even 1 activity per day :crazy: for them.

I'll keep you posted tho, on my endeavors! LOL!

AND I found her histories of knitting & crochetting VERY interting ESP how "recent" [ last 200 yrs] chrochett in compared tio thj3e other needle crafts! : )

SO WITS is out in 3 versions....

what are the differences.............

IF there's a DVD [video] sinble with the EIRST vid on there........:drool: .I'd go for THAT one! OMG I LOVE that vid.very artist...have you followed the little sparkles & electric red-neon "line" through the vid...they sneak on in & out of various places..........and like around peoples wrists and stuff..........

I :love: it!

^Neither have I :sad: we'll be fringe/radical groupies together :wink:

Hi Weldy :hug:

Bri I wondered where you went :lol: keep fighting, you can win!

Dazz - I have no idea anything about three versions of WITS?

OH 2 canuks are here...............

one with Lurkitis! :giggle:

so i'll just say this...........

:lock: GO, JE! :lock:

NOT football related :lol:.......................i don't particularly like football, BUT I AM enough of a sports-woman to ENJOY a GREAT FB play!

Since "the Saints" didn't win :( { I really wanted to ROOT for Nawleans!!! :( they need EVERY HAPPY moment/hour they can get!

Sad_Girl said:
^Neither have I :sad: we'll be fringe/radical groupies together :wink:

Hi Weldy :hug:

Bri I wondered where you went :lol: keep fighting, you can win!

Dazz - I have no idea anything about three versions of WITS?

Well, as long as I'm with you....I know I'm with the hot groupies. :flirt:

It's driving me INSANE :mad:

Dazz, I'd love to help you out but I fear I don't know anything about the 3 differenct versions.
I'm rather behind on my u2-ness (is further outcasted from the groupies :sad: ) I haven't even had a chance to dig into the u218 I got for christmas.

Back
Top Bottom