PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know Thora :hug: :sad:

I know i feel constantly frustrated at not getting to spend more time with you Canadian/American girls , and i'm sure all the europeans girls feel the same :sad:

Thats why it was such an awesome experience getting to thethird leg as i got to spend time with some of the oldies,:happy: although it was definately too short a time:sad:

If it next year i seriously need a lottery win :lol:

As much as i'd love one next year, i hope it's not as i'll hopefully be PG this/next year so wouldn't be able to go

Although NI already knows that i'll be going to Canada/US next tour and leaving him with the baby - please God

:laugh: Same here. I'm totally broke. So maybe a couple of years isn't that bad, then. :wink:

I do hope you will get pregnant soon. You two definitely deserve it! :hug:

Well no one can turn around and say we're not trying :lol: :sexywink:

I'm a great believer in fate and if i'm meant to have children great if however i'm not destined to have any then yes i'll be upset but i'll get on with my life , stalk U2 around the world, visit Plebans,

At the end of the day i have NI, Alfie, Sadie & my family and of course not forgetting you girls :hug:

:wave: :wave:

so........... who's sim been getting hot in a photobooth?:ohmy: :D

OR who's been taking to photobbooths with their partner lately?? :giggle:

:wink:

just a flyby posting...... but might head to net for a short visit in about an hr1

Hope :hug:S every is well! :kiss:

It was TOO WINDY?Cold to be there SDat night andf i was roo sleepy yesterday to visit.

Back
Top Bottom