PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Some stuff, mostly out of state (because my state's economy is so bad). I have this week off from work, and I plan to answer some ads and fill out applications/send out resumes while I'm off.

<-- agrees with Mucca's assessment of :banghead: when it comes to jobhunting.

Awww.....make sure you spend some time actually relaxing on your break eh? :)

Dazz - School is pretty relaxing so far. Just alot of group projects but I don't really mind. Surprisingly I've had more time to relax than last semester and I'm taking one more course this semester. Strange how that worked out.

I'm going on a snowboarding trip this weekend!! I can't wait. I haven't gone snowboarding in 2 years :hyper:

Mucca said:
Awww I just missed GG!! :scream:
Hope you feel better!! :hug::heart:

Dazz - how's the room mate business going? Has it all been figured out?

WOW you're SO busy and you rmembered that?

awwwwww feels :hug: ed

NO.....but at least this past weekend she was on her Best behaovior!

THey found her aw place reccently...........she told me [in her quiet state JUST yesterday-- which she THEN said she thto she'd regret telling me , later on]
that the supervisor called her uo and said "you're Moving!"

she refused, threatened to sue them and so far I guess that's it.

ashe REALLY got the most outta control in 4 yrs about ?? 5 weerks back....:mad:

II have currently devised a new Emergency outt ofcontrol plan for now................

but their 2 pressing issues 1} really :scream: big Frustuion at having to complete and one :love: just *******WONDERFUL******* ......comomg up in 5 weeks the frustrating one 6 weeks the wonderful one....so idn't wabt to do anything more abouty it UNLESS Life Forbid she goes "off" again.!

I am making the MOST Serious/cencertated effort of myself not to be the one to set her off.!

anytime to be *gutair playing??? :heart:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh you know, the same old grind.
School, labs, test :blahblah: :crazy:

Wish I had something more crazy and exciting to report.

Ooo! I know! A few weeks back I had the flu! :happy:

How have you been doing hun? :hug:

I wish I had something interesting to share too.....

Ooh the flu! Well that already tops my first month of school :lol: Glad you're all better now though :hug:

I did start clinicals but that only consists of talking to elderly people in a nursing home. Nothing very medical yet. I can't wait to stick a needle in someone :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

WOW you're SO busy and you rmembered that?

awwwwww feels :hug: ed

NO.....but at least this past weekend she was on her Best behaovior!

THey found her aw place reccently...........she told me [in her quiet state JUST yesterday-- which she THEN said she thto she'd regret telling me , later on]
that the supervisor called her uo and said "you're Moving!"

she refused, threatened to sue them and so far I guess that's it.

ashe REALLY got the most outta control in 4 yrs about ?? 5 weerks back....:mad:

II have currently devised a new Emergency outt ofcontrol plan for now................

but their 2 pressing issues 1} really :scream: big Frustuion at having to complete and one :love: just *******WONDERFUL******* ......comomg up in 5 weeks the frustrating one 6 weeks the wonderful one....so idn't wabt to do anything more abouty it UBLESSLife Forbid she goes "ogff" again.!

I am making the MOST Serious/cencertated effort of myself not to be the one to set her off.!

anytime to be *gutair playing??? :heart:

What can I say....I couldn't get you off my mind :flirt::giggle:

My god, she's just a ticking time bomb eh? It's too bad your supervisor can't just kick her out. :(

Hope she stays in good behaviour mood for the next while.

I've been playing a bit in between classes and stuff. I really need to clean it a bit though, alot of crap is getting stuck under the strings. It's really quite disgusting. :huh:

Mucca said:

I wish I had something interesting to share too.....

Ooh the flu! Well that already tops my first month of school :lol: Glad you're all better now though :hug:

I did start clinicals but that only consists of talking to elderly people in a nursing home. Nothing very medical yet. I can't wait to stick a needle in someone :lol:

Ooo!Clinicals! Is that with the prof you were really excited about?
:hyper:

That is like 10x cooler than the flu!

Any of you girls ever caught on to the youtube craze?

I never quite understood how people could spend hours on that thing. What do people watch???

Mucca said:

What can I say....I couldn't get you off my mind :flirt:: giggle:

My god, she's just a ticking time bomb eh? It's too bad your supervisor can't just kick her out. :(

Hope she stays in good behaviour mood for the next while.

I've been playing a bit in between classes and stuff. I really need to clean it a bit though, alot of crap is getting stuck under the strings. It's really quite disgusting. huh:

:sexywink:

and :hug: thanks

The *wonderful thing* is my sis is sending me on a vacation1 :hyper: it's her nelated 50th B-D gift to me. I am going to the BEUAUTIFUL turquoise waters right in San Juan [actually some part or sep atea called Corolina by some sites.
at big FANCY hotel ! with a gogeous looking organically shaped pool1 :drookl: [no BORING rectangasl poold for me, anymore!]

I have dreamed oe being by/slightly in > up to knees] in THOSE waters for decades! And now.FINALLY!!!
MY sib wants to share her good fortunes....:love:

I'm SO glad you ARE getting playing time in!

you KNOW :wink: who you have to go and ask to help you clean your gutair off don't you?! :hyper::huh:

I'm not cool enough for youtube. :sad:

I know some people spend hours upon hours surfing upon there. I know you can come across some fun/crazy/entertaining things, but I've never really been inspired to seek them out.
I have perused it a few times though..

As for what people watch? They watch people. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo!Clinicals! Is that with the prof you were really excited about?
:hyper:

That is like 10x cooler than the flu!

No not that one. My prof for my clinical doens't seem very approachable. I know she has alot of knowledge to offer but I'd feel too intimidated to talk to her. Not too helpful for a clinical course.....

The prof that I was excited about teaches my Development course. She teaches with her husband and they're absolutely hilarious together. She's totally the dominant one and the husband is just a push-over. The wife always intrudes during the husband's part of the lecture :lol:

jobob said:
I've been pretty good. Still posting/lurking around the blue

*wiggles hypnotic fingers at jo*
* cue eriee music*

".....settle in NYC, jo.............*then cues different music*...............you KNOW you want it!"

:lol:

:wink:

think of all the B adventures we can have................

:madwife:

J; It's MY turn!

D: no, MY turn!

*D & J shove Bri away.who snuck in while know one was looking!*

:whistles:

".I can't help myself...."

Mucca said:

No not that one. My prof for my clinical doens't seem very approachable. I know she has alot of knowledge to offer but I'd feel too intimidated to talk to her. Not too helpful for a clinical course.....

The prof that I was excited about teaches my Development course. She teaches with her husband and they're absolutely hilarious together. She's totally the dominant one and the husband is just a push-over. The wife always intrudes during the husband's part of the lecture :lol:

Pft. Slip some alcohol in her coffee and I gaurantee she'll be approachable! :wink:

:lol:!! That's hilarious! In 1st year my history profs were married...so amusing!

dazzledbylight said:

:sexywink :

and :hug : thanks

The *wonderful thing* is my sis is sending me on a vacation1 :hyper: it's her nelated 50th B-D gift to me. I am going to the BEUAUTIFUL turquoise waters right in San Juan [actually some part or sep atea called Corolina by some sites.
at big FANCY hotel ! with a gogeous looking organically shaped pool1 :drookl: [no BORING rectangasl poold for me, anymore!]

I have dreamed oe being by/slightly in > up to knees] in THOSE waters for decades! And now.FINALLY!!!
MY sib wants to share her good fortunes....:love :

I'm SO glad you ARE getting playing time in!

you KNOW :wink: who you have to go and ask to help you clean your gutair off don't you?! :hyper::huh:

I'm so jealous!!!! When are you going?

Yea....rectangular pools are so out of season :tsk::lol:

I'm happy to hear your dreams are coming true :) Makes me wish I had a sibling that could owe me belated bday gifts :lol:

Oh don't worry Dazz, you're right at the top of my list :wink: :lol:

Mucca said:

Dazz - School is pretty relaxing so far. Just alot of group projects but I don't really mind. Surprisingly I've had more time to relax than last semester and I'm taking one more course this semester. Strange how that worked out.

I'm going on a snowboarding trip this weekend!! I can't wait. I haven't gone snowboarding in 2 years :hyper:

wow luckly you -- it's going easy!

be safe and have a great snowboarding trip1 :lock:

Mucca said:

wow luckly you -- it's going easy!

be safe and have a great snowboarding trip! :lock:

2 mins to TTFN

if i double post sorry!

To answer Mucca's question: I don't spend a lot of time on YouTube. I've seen some good music videos on there, and some funny stuff. I also think Bri's right; people go there to watch the stuff people do.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm not cool enough for youtube. :sad:

I know some people spend hours upon hours surfing upon there. I know you can come across some fun/crazy/entertaining things, but I've never really been inspired to seek them out.
I have perused it a few times though..

As for what people watch? They watch people. :wink:

Me neither :(

I tried to be cool but I just sat there looking at the home page and trying to think of things to look up. I gave up after 5 min. Guess youtube and I were really never ment to be :sigh::lol:

Mucca said:

I'm so jealous!!!! When are you going?

Yea....rectangular pools are so out of season :tsk::lol:

I'm happy to hear your dreams are coming true :) Makes me wish I had a sibling that could owe me belated bday gifts :lol:

Oh don't worry Dazz, you're right at the top of my list :wink: :lol:

thanks....................:hug:

that not who i ment!1111

silly
i mean the "genius of the band"

TTFN

it's 3/5 - 3/8

:heart: S all!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft. Slip some alcohol in her coffee and I gaurantee she'll be approachable! :wink:

:lol:!! That's hilarious! In 1st year my history profs were married...so amusing!

It amazes me how married profs can teach together and stay married after. :lol:

Did you girls hear about some girl on youtube called Lonelygirl 16 or something? She basically did a diary type thing on youtube and then they found out she was a fraud. For whatever reason it was such a big deal that it was on the news and stuff.

73077588.jpg

I love the lil irish/whateveryoucallem hats on him :cute: :love: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom