PGP-Friends forever having good times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, I had already adopted this avatar BEFORE Bri posted the spongebob pillow army - but I had been working on my sig and so no one had seen it yet :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Kinda reminds me of a good Star Wars battle *wipes tear from eye*

*Hits someone with pillow* :evil:

I know,*puts hand across chest*

*boom*powpow Gets Zach hard with xtra large Pillow rocket:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Actually, I had already adopted this avatar BEFORE Bri posted the spongebob pillow army - but I had been working on my sig and so no one had seen it yet :madspit:

:angel:

Awww fear not, I gotta go in a few...dad and I were watching a movie but he had to walk the dogs.

I hearby declare that my pillow army follow your orders when I take my leave. :kiss:

Until then....

*twack*

:giggle:

tpsreports2424 said:

**Falls off again then edge saves tps on the 23 floor and edge sacrafices himselft BUT edge is not bouncy so....yeah**

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not the best guitarist in rock and roll!

:sad:

Zach dodges the pillows because he has super agility.

Then with his agility he throws a VERY hot water balloon at someone :shifty:

Then is kicked out of the pillow fight for 3 minutes for disobeying the rules:(

Adam and Larry tried to save Edge while he was plumiting and since they dont have any special power Edge survived and uh... lets just say that larry and adam needed a special power..

Don't worry Weldy, larry isn;t going anywhere - I've thrown myself on him and am covering his body with my own to protect him :sexywink:

:larry: Um yeah... protect me :shifty: :flirt:

No one, but no one can touch LMJ! Lets build a fortress around him, Targon. :mad:

*continues shooting mini Edgie pillows at tps*

Sad_Girl said:

that's why the beanie he wears has a built in helicopter-strength propeller :wink:

He's ... alive! :hyper:

*jobob still vows revenge on zach for making her think edge was dead. Even if it was only for five minutes*

Back
Top Bottom