PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
idinamenzel.jpg

:drool: :combust:

colin_farrell012.jpg

:faint: :giggle:

:faint: They're in a movie together coming out next week!!

Ask the Dust. Woohooo :happy:

FlyYourKite said:

You'll get a preview in the clip you're downloading :hyper: :drool:

Sami that is so cool! I had never even heard of Syosset before :lol:

:lol: I used to get my hair cut there! :laugh:
She is so cute!! She really is a LI girl :wink: Imagine that everyone you're around 24/7 is just like that. :crazy: :lmao:

Adam! :love:

Hi Tre :hug: :heart:

They are so adorable in the their wedding photos! :cute: :heart:

God she is so freakin cute on the show. And I love Craig Ferguson! He is soooo funny and she is totally holding her own with him. :heart: I love her freakin accent!

Russty Cat said:
Hi Tre :hug: :heart:

They are so adorable in the their wedding photos! :cute: :heart:

God she is so freakin cute on the show. And I love Craig Ferguson! He is soooo funny and she is totally holding her own with him. :heart: I love her freakin accent!

Her accent? I have the same exact accent :lmao:

sami0201 said:

Her accent? I have the same exact accent :lmao:

Nananananana *covering my ears* I can't hear you! nanananananananananana!

Its not nice to perve on your friends. nanahnananananan I can't hear you!

*thinking nice clean thoughts* Puppies, kitties, roses......

Damn you!!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Oh my god I have to tell you girls about my crazy Bono dream last night! :lmao:

I must have been anxious about clinical because it involved me taking care of Bono in the hospital. He was a patient and would go for walks down the hall with his IV pole. So I was down at the nurses station looking over his charts when I look up and I see him walking towards us. Behind him is the crazy-ass scary girl from The Ring! :ohmy: :lol: She starts chasing him and we all (including Bono) start running away screaming like little girls.

:lmao: It was hilarious.

Russty Cat said:

Nananananana *covering my ears* I can't hear you! nanananananananananana!

Its not nice to perve on your friends. nanahnananananan I can't hear you!

*thinking nice clean thoughts* Puppies, kitties, roses......

Damn you!!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

:lmao:

It can be kind of an ugly accent sometimes though :lol:

Hi SG! :hug: How are you? Feeling better? :heart:

HI SG :hug: :heart: I hope your feeling better.

Fly :lmao: Damn that is too funny! I had some warped weird dream last night about this guy I knew when I was a kid and my mom. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh my god I have to tell you girls about my crazy Bono dream last night! :lmao:

I must have been anxious about clinical because it involved me taking care of Bono in the hospital. He was a patient and would go for walks down the hall with his IV pole. So I was down at the nurses station looking over his charts when I look up and I see him walking towards us. Behind him is the crazy-ass scary girl from The Ring! :ohmy: :lol: She starts chasing him and we all (including Bono) start running away screaming like little girls.

:lmao: It was hilarious.

:lmao:!! I'm picturing him like Jack Nicholson in Something's Gotta Give... B in his gown with the back untied and his cute ass hanging out running down the hall :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:!! I'm picturing him like Jack Nicholson in Something's Gotta Give... B in his gown with the back untied and his cute ass hanging out running down the hall :lmao:

:lmao: That's exactly how it looked in my dream! Except that scary girl was there runinig everything and freaking me out. B screaming like a girl was priceless though. I woke up laughing :lol:

Russty :lol: Warped dreams are always so much better than regular ones. :wink:

I slept until like three oclock :reject:

But I'm feeling better now, thanks :hug:

I just got back from dinner with Mark (that was exhausting :crack: but good, I think. We talked about a lot of stuff thats been bothering me)

How are you, Fly :hug: I read your PM but haven't gotten to reply yet. I have been thinking about you alot though

Sad_Girl said:

How are you, Fly :hug: I read your PM but haven't gotten to reply yet. I have been thinking about you alot though

I'm alright SG. Better than when I sent those out, that's for sure. Still not perfect, but it's going to take time. :) Don't worry about replying! Just knowing you're thinking of me is more than enough. :hug:

SG I'm glad the dinner with Mark went well. :yes: :heart:

Bobby is in here and he locked the kids out of our room. :lol: we are bad parents. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom