PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's Westlife, an Irish boy band who were pretty big at the time.

(I think they were the Irish boy band in question. If it's not Westlife, it's some other Irish boy band. One of them committed suicide and Bono mentioned him during one of the 360 shows. Gates ... Stephen Gately? Something like that?)

It's not Westlife

I :heart: them :wink:

SOO....after washing and combing and combing and looking for a better nit comb (now I know what they mean by nitpicking) and fleas (yes, fleas) - NOW she has a cold. She didn't have the fleas - that would be the dogs.

Who the fuck sent a pox upon my household? :angry:

I knew there was another reason to not like her. :crack:

I actually thought, Did she ever have to deal with this? I mean she has 4 kids. It could happen.

OMG you guys. I am scanning some magazines right now, and I just read the best paragraph ever. I don't know if I just never got around to reading this magazine before or if I forgot about it, but it's quite nice. :shifty:

It's the beginning of a POP era interview.

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist...

Hang on while I type the rest. I just gets better. :giggle:

omg you guys. I am scanning some magazines right now, and i just read the best paragraph ever. I don't know if i just never got around to reading this magazine before or if i forgot about it, but it's quite nice. :shifty:

It's the beginning of a pop era interview.

the singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist...

hang on while i type the rest. I just gets better. :giggle:

THAT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. :shifty:

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist, thumb firmly planted in mouth. He swings his legs playfully, rocking to and fro, resting his head on the shoulder of his smiling holder. Giggle and squirm. Stumbling upon this scene, one might quickly surmise that these two rather giddy Irishmen have perhaps spent a wee bit too much time cooped up together over the past many months of recording.
"That may be true," laughs the man they call The Edge, awkwardly cradling the artist formally known as Bono. "We miss each other if we don't see each other every day."
"He's adoptin' me," beams Bono, ceremoniously popping the thumb from his mouth. "Right, dad?"
"Son, I must say, ya did... very... well," says Edge with paternal authority, patting sonny Bono on the leg for emphasis. "Ya made a great record. I just love that singin'."
"Thanks, dad," murmurs Bono with mock shyness.

Ok I can't type anymore... :laugh: I'll be posting the whole article in the new magazine thread later. Anyway, heheeeeee. :D

There are reasons not to like Ali? :ohmy:

I'm sorry - that was my inner 16 year old talking.

OMG you guys. I am scanning some magazines right now, and I just read the best paragraph ever. I don't know if I just never got around to reading this magazine before or if I forgot about it, but it's quite nice. :shifty:

It's the beginning of a POP era interview.

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist...

Hang on while I type the rest. I just gets better. :giggle:

Are you sending inspiration? :shifty:

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist, thumb firmly planted in mouth. He swings his legs playfully, rocking to and fro, resting his head on the shoulder of his smiling holder. Giggle and squirm. Stumbling upon this scene, one might quickly surmise that these two rather giddy Irishmen have perhaps spent a wee bit too much time cooped up together over the past many months of recording.
"That may be true," laughs the man they call The Edge, awkwardly cradling the artist formally known as Bono. "We miss each other if we don't see each other every day."
"He's adoptin' me," beams Bono, ceremoniously popping the thumb from his mouth. "Right, dad?"
"Son, I must say, ya did... very... well," says Edge with paternal authority, patting sonny Bono on the leg for emphasis. "Ya made a great record. I just love that singin'."

Ok I can't type anymore... :laugh: I'll be posting the whole article in the new magazine thread later. Anyway, heheeeeee. :D

That explains certain fairy tales I've read.....somewhere.....

:bow:

GREATEST THING EVER.

I'm sorry - that was my inner 16 year old talking.

I get the whole "don't like her cuz she has Bono and I don't" thing.... I have that too. :shifty:

But, I'm an insanely good person. I can't just not like someone. :reject:

:bow:

GREATEST THING EVER.

I get the whole "don't like her cuz she has Bono and I don't" thing.... I have that too. :shifty:

But, I'm an insanely good person. I can't just not like someone. :reject:

I was being cheeky.

I'm watching Get Him to the Greek. I :heart: this movie.

:giggle: :cute:

I love them...

Oh my god that's awesome!! :laugh: :love:

Atta girl GR! :cute:

Ok I really hate this damned magazine. it's too huge to fit in the scanner, they have no concept of margins and the text goes wall to wall, they put text over photos, and they crop photos mercilessly, AND make some good ones so small you need a magnifying glass to see them.

Anyway :grumpy: I took a piece of this one I thought some of you might enjoy. :sexywink:

bluepoplarry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom