PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The link isn't working for you? :( It shows a bunch of pics someone took of their AB uber set, including inside the book which has tons of unseen AB pics. They aren't good scans though so no worries, I'm sure better pics will eventually show up once more people actually have it.

I need to still think of a Pleban holiday card idea. :reject: I have one idea, my card will be dorky, sorry everybody! :happy:

yay for winning the cookbook! :applaud:

I just clicked the link again now, and it works! :) I'm not going to click on the individual pictures, because I want to wait to see the book for myself, but it looks pretteh! :drool:

I have a few ideas for my cards, but they probably won't be U2 related. We'll see. And don't worry about thinking yours are dorky - dorky is good! :D

I need to still think of a Pleban holiday card idea. :reject: I have one idea, my card will be dorky, sorry everybody! :happy:

Omg , good point, I still need to sign up !
I have a good idea for the cards, just can't choose what to put in it.
I guess it will depend on each person since I want to make them band related this year.:lol:

I'll take anything with sugar Daddy in it, go ahead Comet.
But can there be a bit Sugar Edgie in it for me too :shifty:

:yawn: I'm checking out. Won't be online for two days as I'm leaving for the middle of nowhere on a PLEBAn housecall. :wink:

See y'all saturday :hug: And Domo, tomorrow.

PGP: Our Uber Sugar Daddy buys us boxsets?

:sexywink:

QAwards10-24-201153.jpg

QAwards10-24-201152.jpg

Screw Starbucks, I'm sending you an entire Tim Hortons store for your caffeination pleasure... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom