PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Candy corn :drool: I may have to go find some...

I'm up listening to Unforgettable Fire, screw insomnia. It sounds extra pretty with so little sleep.

(night Tara! :wave:)

I just found this on Pinterest and LOL'd so loud I think I woke the cats:

209836807_M6GRPbvV_c.jpg

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist, thumb firmly planted in mouth. He swings his legs playfully, rocking to and fro, resting his head on the shoulder of his smiling holder. Giggle and squirm. Stumbling upon this scene, one might quickly surmise that these two rather giddy Irishmen have perhaps spent a wee bit too much time cooped up together over the past many months of recording.
"That may be true," laughs the man they call The Edge, awkwardly cradling the artist formally known as Bono. "We miss each other if we don't see each other every day."
"He's adoptin' me," beams Bono, ceremoniously popping the thumb from his mouth. "Right, dad?"
"Son, I must say, ya did... very... well," says Edge with paternal authority, patting sonny Bono on the leg for emphasis. "Ya made a great record. I just love that singin'."
"Thanks, dad," murmurs Bono with mock shyness.

Ok I can't type anymore... :laugh: I'll be posting the whole article in the new magazine thread later. Anyway, heheeeeee. :D

Holy fucking WHAT? :combust:

The singer is lovingly perched infant-style in the lap of the guitarist, thumb firmly planted in mouth. He swings his legs playfully, rocking to and fro, resting his head on the shoulder of his smiling holder. Giggle and squirm. Stumbling upon this scene, one might quickly surmise that these two rather giddy Irishmen have perhaps spent a wee bit too much time cooped up together over the past many months of recording.
"That may be true," laughs the man they call The Edge, awkwardly cradling the artist formally known as Bono. "We miss each other if we don't see each other every day."
"He's adoptin' me," beams Bono, ceremoniously popping the thumb from his mouth. "Right, dad?"
"Son, I must say, ya did... very... well," says Edge with paternal authority, patting sonny Bono on the leg for emphasis. "Ya made a great record. I just love that singin'."
"Thanks, dad," murmurs Bono with mock shyness.

Ok I can't type anymore... :laugh: I'll be posting the whole article in the new magazine thread later. Anyway, heheeeeee. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Atta girl GR! :cute:

Ok I really hate this damned magazine. it's too huge to fit in the scanner, they have no concept of margins and the text goes wall to wall, they put text over photos, and they crop photos mercilessly, AND make some good ones so small you need a magnifying glass to see them.

Anyway :grumpy: I took a piece of this one I thought some of you might enjoy. :sexywink:

bluepoplarry.jpg

THUD :love:

:reject: I nearly escaped a painful internet death. Took a screenshot because Windows decided to block Internet Explorer, which is epic fail. But yeah. I didn't realise that in one of my tabs I had a certain wbesite with a certain fic open. :uhoh: Nearly put that on FB. Would NOT want my mates to see that. Or become curious what it is and google it.

:reject: I nearly escaped a painful internet death. Took a screenshot because Windows decided to block Internet Explorer, which is epic fail. But yeah. I didn't realise that in one of my tabs I had a certain wbesite with a certain fic open. :uhoh: Nearly put that on FB. Would NOT want my mates to see that. Or become curious what it is and google it.

Yeah, I write at work sometimes and I've nearly done something really stupid like that. At least you can say you were just reading it - not writing it. :crack:

Oh no :ohmy: Close call!

:lol: I wish I could write like that. Then I could finish that damn fic in my head!!! It's a horrible crime that it never got finished. A crime I tell ya!

Yeah, I write at work sometimes and I've nearly done something really stupid like that. At least you can say you were just reading it - not writing it. :crack:

Not writing it, editing it for a friend as part-time work on the side. Mmm hmm. Pays well.

Yeah, I managed to put a cropped version on fb. :wink: Much safer.

Still don't get how the heck Windows wanted to shut down IE because it wasn't safe. :lol:

IE has been really bad with errors lately. I switched over the Chrome a few weeks ago and it usually works pretty well.

:reject: I actually have firefox on my laptop, I'm just too lazy to learn how to use it properly.

I hadn't used that one in a while and it was wonky when I tried, then I found out it's had a lot of bugs lately, too. Chrome will suddenly shut down and put up a smart ass little "oh noes" kind of message occasionally.

Okay, I've had a few beers and I feel better. :drunk:

Practicing for my arrival? :D (Glad you had a better day anyway - what a wild day that must have been!)

This is like an automatic Facebook comment... LIKE LIKE LIKE! :lol:

Zombie Edge?

:no: DO NOT WANT :scream:

Agreed... :lol::lol:

:reject: I actually have firefox on my laptop, I'm just too lazy to learn how to use it properly.

Firefox is way less buggy than IE I find. I use a Safari/Firefox combo ;)

Does IE have a new version for Macs? That's why I abandoned it in the first place. I use a combo of Firefox and Chrome at home and work.

Back
Top Bottom