PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you say so.... :shifty:

But, Data is an ANDROID. He is completely awesome, and that makes him hot.

Priorities, ftw! :lol:

I do say so. They cut away at very crucial convenient points.

I don't care what he is and what he's been programmed to do :huh: :crack:

YEAHHH priorities. I keep losing them whenever I go onto IF.

I would very much like to live in your files. Messy or not.

Screenshot2011-08-30at105342PM.png

:panic: why must POP Bono look so adorable??

I didn't even see the download picture until later!

I quoted that Pop pic and then took steps to avi it (that's totally a verb, right? It is now!), and then realized I hadn't gone back to last night to try and catch up beyond the pics. Ha.

I guess I'll be looking for a new siggy picture. Not like I don't 9000 to choose from.

GIVE ME ALL THE BONO PICTURES!!!!

I don't know what it is about POP Bono, to me he looks very cute and adorable... like he's playing the tough guy but there's a vulnerability (vulnerableness ? :der: ) in his expressions. I dunno. :reject:

I don't know what it is about POP Bono, to me he looks very cute and adorable... like he's playing the tough guy but there's a vulnerability (vulnerableness ? :der: ) in his expressions. I dunno. :reject:

Figure that's my favorite era and I essentially missed it. I think it was 90's. He was just a sexpot. He had a few more kids and got really grounded and earnest in 2000. He humbled which was sweet...but the raging sexy moments weren't as palpable.

He just has so many sides. He does play tough guy at his moments, but also raging sex machine or sensitive cute guy. It's just mind boggling! :panic:

Figure that's my favorite era and I essentially missed it. I think it was 90's. He was just a sexpot. He had a few more kids and got really grounded and earnest in 2000. He humbled which was sweet...but the raging sexy moments weren't as palpable.

Until Leather Revolution 2011!!!!!!!!!

So, Chelsea just told me there have been a bunch of feet washing up on shore in Vancouver lately? :uhoh: wtf. :yikes:

Well, this one was the first one in a while. But yes, feet in running shoes. Like 6 or 7 have shown up in the past few years. I don't think there was anything suspicious about them (i.e.: there's not a serial killer running around, hacking off people's feet - at least, I hope not! :uhoh: :lol:), other than that the person they'd belonged to had been dead for a long while & they think that the feet had just decomposed so much that they'd been separated from the body.

:lol: Sorry, that's kinda gross.

Why are runners tossing themselves into the ocean? And further more. EWWWW. :barf:

I don't think they were necessarily runners - just that they were wearing running shoes (that can mean any kind of running/walking type of shoes or what you guys call sneakers).

Um yeah I still give that a big :uhoh: :yikes:

It's happened in WA as well, in some border towns. I was initially creeped out, but decided not to think too much of it, because I like sleeping at night. :wink:

Well, this one was the first one in a while. But yes, feet in running shoes. Like 6 or 7 have shown up in the past few years. I don't think there was anything suspicious about them (i.e.: there's not a serial killer running around, hacking off people's feet - at least, I hope not! :uhoh: :lol:), other than that the person they'd belonged to had been dead for a long while & they think that the feet had just decomposed so much that they'd been separated from the body.

:lol: Sorry, that's kinda gross.

WTF?

Why are runners tossing themselves into the ocean? And further more. EWWWW. :barf:
Yes, eww. MAJORLY EW!

But, some reason, now I can't stop giggling.

THANKS DEXTER :wink:

I don't think they were necessarily runners - just that they were wearing running shoes (that can mean any kind of running/walking type of shoes or what you guys call sneakers).

It's happened in WA as well, in some border towns. I was initially creeped out, but decided not to think too much of it, because I like sleeping at night. :wink:

That's a very good idea. :D

Back
Top Bottom