PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like being biased :lol: I have priorities on who to stalk!
:lol:

Something I thought I'd share with everyone. One of the fics I'm reading right has this in it, and it made me giggle:

"Did you realize that my face is on one of those dreadful cards in Rolling Stone now?"

"Congratulations. Do you enjoy falling into random laps?"

"I'm thrilling America one Rolling Stone reader at a time."

I'm still giggling a bit, and I don't know why exactly.... :ohmy:

(I'm reading two different BEdge fics at once, and it's an incredibly awesome thing for me to be doing. It makes me ignore the men wearing short leather skirts who like to kill each other).

Screenshot2011-08-30at110154PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at110146PM.png

4 Bonos are better than 1
Screenshot2011-08-30at110029PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at110611PM.png

Hey babe
Screenshot2011-08-30at104309PM.png

I never found that super buzzed POP Bono in those clips you sent :( I wanted to see that part. Damn. Must be in another part that wasn't in the downloads.

I never found that super buzzed POP Bono in those clips you sent :( I wanted to see that part. Damn. Must be in another part that wasn't in the downloads.

OH bollocks. I knew I dropped a ball somewhere. Okay, I will try to maybe convert it to Mp4 and upload it to you? Remind me tomorrow. That's the torrent I was working on capping. :doh:

OH bollocks. I knew I dropped a ball somewhere. Okay, I will try to maybe convert it to Mp4 and upload it to you? Remind me tomorrow. That's the torrent I was working on capping. :doh:

:kiss: I will :heart: you.

(and no worries you didn't drop any balls! Your ballz are all good. :wink: )

Hypothetical situation just popped up into my corrupted brain: I'm in a coffee shop and, at another table is Bono. He keeps staring at me... do I stare back, or pretend to ignore him?

:reject: (my brain is really weird)

Dear U2 Tribute bands,
Please do not label your concert photos with Bono or U2. When I go to look for U2 photos, I get find pictures of you pretending to be U2 and it makes me super unhappy.

Love,
me

If ONLY tribute bands came up. Always remember to put in the -Chaz when googling for things like "shirtless Bono" or "Bono looking really hot." Because your eyes will cry.

Morning everyone :wave: today's one of my afternoon to night class days, so I just spent way too much time looking online to see how much leather pants cost :doh:

The verdict: way too much.

I think I am going to get these, though, for Halloween:

418WeCp2wcL.jpg

They make my brain whisper, Bowie, Bowie, Bowie.

How about pleather? Or vinyl?

I'm a-thinking about it. It's hard to tell what would end up looking butt-ugly on me once it arrives in the mail :lol:

Also, more New Order! :hyper:

I really need to listen to more of them, don't I. :whistle:

Edit. Vinyl is shiny. Oh god yes.

WAIT. WAIT. I may get these instead of the red ones...maybe...

81kI6KjaXML._SL1500_.jpg

I hate how addicting shiny things are...

Now, I would look like an old out shape hooker in those. My days of rocking something like that are over. I just barely get away with a leather jacket and studded belt (which I have had for 15 years tyvm).

Happy last day of meteorological summer!

You could get gold ones to match your magical bleached hair XD

Yes, I do need a belt too *needs to go back to the vintage store*

If I end up buying all my art supplies at the campus store, maybe I can use my money for a shiteload of clothing :hmm:

Longer than a beet?

*blink*

Oh and now I'm finding shiny jackets XD which'll be necessary for next year :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom