PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you seen the others? Like Socially Awkward Penguin, Paranoid Parrot... once in a while my kids send me one that is GOLD, but otherwise I don't pay much attention to them myself.

Felt like watching this again and reliving my 80's obsession... I went out and bought big star earrings after this came out. :lol: I still wear stars all the time too. :D

Madonna - Lucky Star - YouTube

One of my favorite of those kinds of memes is Hipster Little Mermaid:

enhanced-buzz-9722-1297193079-36.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9718-1297193843-33.jpg

I'm usually freezing in my apartment in the winter, so I have a few pair of cheapo gloves from Target where I just cut the fingertips off them.

And then I got a really awesome pair of long fingerless gloves in this pretty blue cashmere from Nordstrom Rack.

... and of course never wear them, because you can really only wear them with short sleeves, and I don't wear short sleeves around in the winter, because hey, I am FREEZING.

Oh well. They're still pretty.

I had a completely irrational thought about it. What if (and I know there is no way) but it was the people washed out to sea in Tokyo?

And changes the channel.....

Officer Bono will have no more of this dismembered feet talk.
Screenshot2011-08-30at105222PM.png

woah woah woah, where is that from? :shocked:

Is it from that Discotheque Remix video? Doesn't it like stutter/freeze (yeah, I know that is a contradiction, but I don't know how else to describe it!) on him making that face at one point?

I thought it was a screencap from the Discotheque video? is it not? :hmm:

Edit; cori thought the same. :hi5:

we needz more POP cop Bono...

Oh wait you said remix video, which one is that? Is that the one with the rolling lemons or something?

I thought on the 1990-2000 collection of videos, there was a video for a Discotheque Remix? If it's not on there, then I have it on some random compilation I bought off eBay (I know, I'm so ashamed) back in the day.

I own a few as well since it is freaking cold in my office during winter.

My hands tend to freeze easily, as they mostly just bones. Barely any meat on my hands. So I own a lot of armwarmers (I like the lack of fingers), and like 4 pairs of fingerless gloves in gradually-increasing cloth thickness.

:reject:

I see them all the time...then again, weird teenagers seem to follow me everywhere. They're not just in California. Damn.

Aren't you a weird teenager? :wink:

I thought on the 1990-2000 collection of videos, there was a video for a Discotheque Remix? If it's not on there, then I have it on some random compilation I bought off eBay (I know, I'm so ashamed) back in the day.

*goes to look*

I have something about rolling lemons stuck in my brain too... what is that? :huh: (and not the LNOE Bono and the lemons in the street scene)

*goes to look*

I have something about rolling lemons stuck in my brain too... what is that? :huh: (and not the LNOE Bono and the lemons in the street scene)

Are you thinking of the Perfecto remix of Lemon? I vaguely recall that having Lemons in the beginning before the dancing shemale.

Back
Top Bottom