PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't notice that before, either. They're very nice :drool:. And I have green eyes, so hey...we have something in common :p!

I seem to have a bit of a thing for blue eyes, a few guys on my crush list have that eye color.
Wow. *has green eyes too* And a thing for dudes with blue eyes (about 90% of all my crushes have had blue eyes).

*starts humming the theme to The Twilight Zone*

My eyes are Edge green. :wink:

This pic shows their eyes so beautifully. :love: Look at it full size. The blue and the green is sooo pretty. :drool:

bonoedgeprettyeyesmicfun11-19-1987.jpg
I made a comment on this picture in the Misc pics thread.

When the Serbs spraypainted "This is Serbia!" on the side of the post office, someone in Sarajevo spraypainted the response, "This is a post office, you peasant."

:heart:

:lmao: I love it!

:cute:

:wave: Hi Dazz!

I hope your sis is ok too! Maybe she's just busy?

thanks

if she doesn't here from me she usually e-mails me....

and she hadn't heard from me, but she didn't send a quik Hi (subject heading) "how r u" text type thing.

maybe she's catching up b/c she was sickish on Sat :shrug:

with some much scary and bad stuff happening to friends of hers and me, plus here own scary medical stuff.... I just get spooked more easily these days. :(

I'll leave an e-m for her.

Fully understand your concern, Dazz. I hope you hear from her soon. If it gets to be a certain length of time and you still haven't heard anything, use every means possible to contact her. Who cares if you wind up looking like a worrywart in the end-if you know everything's fine after it all, it'll be worth it.

Wow. *has green eyes too* And a thing for dudes with blue eyes (about 90% of all my crushes have had blue eyes).

*starts humming the theme to The Twilight Zone*

*Points to my location section* And you're humming a theme from a show I like, too. Spooooky :ohmy: :D.

Yeah, must be something about that color. I always use the word "piercing" to describe blue eyes, maybe there's something about the intensity of that color. Or maybe I just find them pretty. Who knows :p?

HOT outfit there, Adam!

The position of that mic...:giggle:

:lol: Doing a comparison of sorts, is he?

GG, huh, that'd be weird if it turned out your fish wasn't pregnant. I do like that she's harder to catch than the males, though.

JJ, I love the snowman you made. I've heard about the cold snap over in Europe-can you guys send more of that over here?

We're supposed to get more snow this weekend-how much yet is uncertain, all depends on where the system goes.

Yeah, she's way bigger than the other two. :lol: Ah well, maybe she's just incredibly fat. Strange though, as I don't feed that much. And she's much faster while being twice as big as the males. :wink: Females > Males.

How are ya? :D

Huh. So the job I applied for with the placement agency seems to be listed again this afternoon. Guess they didn't want me after all. :shrug: Oh well, their loss!

As long as I'm still in the running for the job at the company I went to visit yesterday, that's all that matters. I want that one much more, anyway. Plus, the pay is probably better. :lol:

:hug: CK. It's okay, fully understand that. Go rest. Have happy Adam thoughts :).

Sorry to hear that about the one job, Thora (unless they just haven't had a chance to update the site or something and are still making decisions). Here's hoping all works out with the other one, then, especially since that's the one you want the most anyway!

Yeah, she's way bigger than the other two. :lol: Ah well, maybe she's just incredibly fat. Strange though, as I don't feed that much. And she's much faster while being twice as big as the males. :wink: Females > Males.

Huh. Maybe she's meant to be bigger?

Go, female power! Or something :p.

How are ya? :D

I'm good. Off to work in a couple hours, and I have to close tonight, so bleh, but it's only four hours, so that's nothing. Then I have a few more days off again after this. This coming weekend will be my first complete one off in a few months (and I mean totally off-not only no work Saturday and/or Sunday, but nothing going on with friends, either-don't have plans of any sort), so I'm going to take definite advantage of that fact and just chill here.

How about you? Aside from the fish action, how's everything else going?

Hope you're feeling better soon, CK!

Sorry to hear that about the one job, Thora (unless they just haven't had a chance to update the site or something and are still making decisions). Here's hoping all works out with the other one, then, especially since that's the one you want the most anyway!

It had been taken off of Craigslist on Tuesday afternoon, but it was reposted again today - exact same wording and everything. When I met with them, they were a little peeved that I wasn't available until today, but they were still going to put me forward for that position anyway. Maybe they did, and the employer must not have liked me for whatever reason. Or maybe they didn't. Either way, it's no biggie, since I thankfully have a much better prospect that I'm still in the running for. :)

Yup, I'm thinking positively about that one. :up:

Hi dazz!

It had been taken off of Craigslist on Tuesday afternoon, but it was reposted again today - exact same wording and everything. When I met with them, they were a little peeved that I wasn't available until today, but they were still going to put me forward for that position anyway. Maybe they did, and the employer must not have liked me for whatever reason. Or maybe they didn't. Either way, it's no biggie, since I thankfully have a much better prospect that I'm still in the running for. :)

Hi dazz!

hi thora :wave:

BIG GOOD LUCK on the really nice one !!!!

And oh geez. I just told Theatre Guy the application deadline is next week. He asked if I could write the basic letter, then he'll edit it and sign in. Crap, I don't know what to say about me! *frantically looks through other rec letters floating around in my portfolio* Easy enough to ask for others to say nice things about you, easy enough to tell people why you're so great in an interview... HARD to put it on paper, in the 3rd person! :lol:

:ohmy: :hug:

i guess I should read all your posts concerning this and
then comment! :lol:

hi thora :wave:

BIG GOOD LUCK on the really nice one !!!!

Thanks! :)

oh yeah, i turn into a "needful :evil: thing" when ever Bono or Edge are in town! :drool::drool::drool:

:lol::D

:lol:

I've never seen the movie, as I don't like creepy/scary movies like that, but maybe someday I'll see it, because of course it would be fun to see people I know who actually got to be extras, and what the town looked like. :) It would have to be in broad daylight, and I would probably mute it and fast forward a lot. :lol: :wimp:

I've been packing all eve for tomorrow. :grumpy: The bag's all full... and my shoes are still outside.. well feck me.

Guess I'll have to wear my big boots then. No way I will be able to squeeze them in. :crack: I am SO forgetting things.

Whew. Definite relief about your sister indeed, Dazz. I'm glad to hear that.

Ah, I see. Shame. Eh, well, like stated, we've got the other one, so continuing to cross fingers and such. Good luck :).

Just realised I forgot to pack: My sleeping bag. And my ski pants.

Thank fuck I made a list I can check things off. This would've been seriously stupid. But holy crap this ain't gonna fit. :scream:

LOL, yeah, it's funny the most simple of things we forget sometimes, huh :p?
Smart move making a list, though.

My family's gotten pretty adept at figuring out how to squeeze things into places they normally shouldn't fit into over the years. And if we can't get it, we just awkwardly carry it around and do a delicate balancing act :D.

Happy Adam thoughts are the best kind of thoughts...:wink:

Hehe. No argument, I understand the appeal :).

Back
Top Bottom