PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah we're going on a ski/snowboarding trip with people from uni. :D First time in my life I'm going to the snow!

Yeah I'm psyched! I love snow, but I do live in the wrong country for it. :lol: We get a few cms max a year, though that makes me happy. My parents never went on winter vacations so I never got to ski or snowboard in the alps, which is common for a lot of people here. So now I'll be in the alps for 10 days. :D The altitude should be good for my asthma too!

Holy shit. This is a new thread and I missed 7 pages? :ohmy:

I got speakers with subwoofers, thinking that would fix my turntable being too quiet (had to get a preamp in fact...still shipping) but. BUT. The bass from those babies is effing beautiful. I'm listening to Achtung Baby and it's rumbling the floor. Nom nom nom.

Also painting my nails sparkly black...teehee. Sparkly!

And going to do my final Marc Bolan portrait by (hopefully this'll work and be awesome) mixing water with massive sticks of eyeliner and then putting glitter makeup over it to make it shiny. Reeeally hope the eyeliner will take to water well. If not, this'll take much longer than I imagined.

Holy shit. This is a new thread and I missed 7 pages? :ohmy:

I got speakers with subwoofers, thinking that would fix my turntable being too quiet (had to get a preamp in fact...still shipping) but. BUT. The bass from those babies is effing beautiful. I'm listening to Achtung Baby and it's rumbling the floor. Nom nom nom.

Also painting my nails sparkly black...teehee. Sparkly!

And going to do my final Marc Bolan portrait by (hopefully this'll work and be awesome) mixing water with massive sticks of eyeliner and then putting glitter makeup over it to make it shiny. Reeeally hope the eyeliner will take to water well. If not, this'll take much longer than I imagined.

:drool:

Off to my meeting! Wish me luck! :)

I bought a groupon this morning as a treat (it was super affordable), and it's for a delicious sounding cupcake shop. It's on the way home from the place I'm going to. I can't use the groupon today, as you need to give 24 hrs notice so that they can fill the orders okay, but I'm going to stop in and see their selection, so I can figure out what my eventual order will be. I may even treat myself to a cupcake today. Hell, I DESERVE a damn cupcake today!! :lol:

Good luck Thora! :D You can do it!

Well karate didn't happen as there barely was anyone. :crack: Probably too cold. Pussies, it's only -3.

So I guess I'll be transferring my male Guppies tonight.

Oh derp :lol: I didn't realise the time. Now my lights went out, so I can't transfer them tonight. Ah well, I'll do it tomorrow then.

Off to my meeting! Wish me luck! :)

I bought a groupon this morning as a treat (it was super affordable), and it's for a delicious sounding cupcake shop. It's on the way home from the place I'm going to. I can't use the groupon today, as you need to give 24 hrs notice so that they can fill the orders okay, but I'm going to stop in and see their selection, so I can figure out what my eventual order will be. I may even treat myself to a cupcake today. Hell, I DESERVE a damn cupcake today!! :lol:
Good luck!

Oh derp :lol: I didn't realise the time. Now my lights went out, so I can't transfer them tonight. Ah well, I'll do it tomorrow then.

:ohmy:

There's a timer on the aquarium lights, as too much light causes algae to grow.The time is slightly off so they turn off at 9.20 instead of 9 pm. They turn on again at 9.10. :lol: Just sliiiiiightly off.

There's a timer on the aquarium lights, as too much light causes algae to grow.The time is slightly off so they turn off at 9.20 instead of 9 pm. They turn on again at 9.10. :lol: Just sliiiiiightly off.
:lol:

:lol: Man those are mind boggling temperatures for me.

Definitely bringing my Edge beanie to the snow. :D

I wants an Edge beanie. :shifty:

partly :crack:( tired and hopefully now past the peak of a sinus cold/infection- not a terrible one but the "worse" I've had in 2 years -been quite stressed out) but in mostly a good mood :D

:wave::wave::wave:
HOPE everyone is doing well.

have about a third of last thread to go through tomorrow and then this one
but very :happy: to be back

: sad:
we had -32C in the night.: scream:

:ohmy: that's scary!!!!! :yikes: :(

Definitely bringing my Edge beanie to the snow. :D
:love: Edge Zoo TV Beanie!!! :applaud: GG

I have new bayyyyybeeeeeeeees! :love: Ally had her kittens last night! (Nope, BonoCat isn't the dad this time, as he is now ball-less. Sorry, BonoCat.)

THEY ARE SO CUTE. Itty bitty noses and tails and claws!!

She had them in the guest bedroom under the bed. The 2nd was born about 20 min after the first, and I stayed with her for about an hour after, and then went to bed. When I woke up, I went up to check on her, and I was all "Ohai, Ally! Hi baby 1! Hi baby 2! Hi... WAIT, where did you come from???" THREE BABIES!

Apparently, I am really dumb, I didn't realize there would be (sorry for the eww factor) one placenta per kitten, so when I saw her pass the one after baby 2 and nom nom it, I figured we were done with baby-havin'. LOL NOPE. I suddenly feel dumb in the ways of reproduction. OMG YOU GUYS, WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM? :lol::lol:

Photos as soon as I feel more comfortable disturbing her with my camera. ;)

:hyper::love::hug::love::hyper:

Yay MTE, Mom Cat and NEW kittahs!!! :heart:

I actually do need images. *is seriously lacking in the Edge beanie image dept..*

:D Thank you

Here ya go. :D They're not all traditional AB, I mixed in some Pop, Vertigo and 360 in to spice it up.

01satelite.jpg

02bombshelter.jpg

03television.jpg

04lemonbaby.jpg

05star.jpg

06trabant.jpg

07360tourlogo.jpg

07astrobaby.jpg

YAY!!! From having no options to possibly two to choose from is so exciting. Will continue to send you positive vibes.

Today I saw the guy who offered me the dream job that I couldn't take. I told him about the fellowship/internship thingy I'm applying for and he immediately asked "Do you want me to be a reference?" :love: Now I have to figure out how to work into my application essays that I was offered that position! :lol:

:hyper::heart::hyper:
How Wonderful, zu !!!!

:cheer: GO, ZU!!!!! :cheer:

Just popping in for a sec... procrastinating going to the gym...

Thora, hope your meeting goes great and that you eat the yummiest cupcake ever afterwards! :hug:

I'm thinking about asking my dad to help me compose my "self-written" recommendation letter :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom