PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG :( Hope it's not the flu coming back! You said it's been passed back and forth. How are your mom and dad doing now?

Dazzled, you're an addict, just like the rest of us. :shame: Can't bear to leave. :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all this!!!!! My daughter, the agnostic, was blessed by the Pope!!!!!! :ohmy: :lmao:

She was in St. Peter's Square (that's what it's called, right? :reject: ) when the Pope was giving his weekly service Sunday, and he blessed the crowd! :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all this!!!!! My daughter, the agnostic, was blessed by the Pope!!!!!! :ohmy: :lmao:

She was in St. Peter's Square (that's what it's called, right? :reject: ) when the Pope was giving his weekly service Sunday, and he blessed the crowd! :ohmy:

:lmao:

one can never have too many blessings!

VintagePunk said:
SG :( Hope it's not the flu coming back! You said it's been passed back and forth. How are your mom and dad doing now?

They're feeling better, finally. Jeffy and his brothers had it the other day, though :yikes:

I hope it's just because I've been trying to diet sometimes when I'm really hungry I get a little nauseous :shrug:

**It sounds like quite the experience for Sarah :heart:
It doesn't matter who you are, having the pope bless you is at the very least an interesting experience :)

This is really awful, and a little strange, but we sort of felt this affinity for Pope JP, he seemed so genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of mankind, and he went through so much illness. Then when the new Pope was elected, we dubbed him "the mean Pope," just because he doesn't look very friendly. :shifty: She said that she was telling her friends about our little pope thing...

Am I going to hell, now? :uhoh:

Night Dazzled! :hug:

Weldy, I'm sure the pope sends out prayers for all people who are ill. And, she's getting better, so maybe some of them were answered. :hug:

SG, sorry to hear that your nephews have been ill. :( I was supposed to go over to my brother's this past week, but they've all been passing it around, so I've avoided the place like the plague. :yikes: And I'm the same way with dieting, I always go through this period of a few days where if i'm hungry, my tummy gets upset.

VintagePunk said:
This is really awful, and a little strange, but we sort of felt this affinity for Pope JP, he seemed so genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of mankind, and he went through so much illness. Then when the new Pope was elected, we dubbed him "the mean Pope," just because he doesn't look very friendly. :shifty: She said that she was telling her friends about our little pope thing...

Am I going to hell, now? :uhoh:

:lmao: It doesn't really work that way. You're safe. :wink:

and WOW look at this unbelievable picture! :combust: (I actually swore out loud when I first saw this)
a5a282d7.jpg

Okay, think I'm gonna go grab a coffee, and wait in the school parking lot till she gets back. It's almost time!!! :hyper: :hyper: :happy:

Thanks for taking care of me while she was away. :hug: :love: Talk to you tomorrow. We'll try to get some pictures up :)

Back
Top Bottom