PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
That's great, Dazzled :) Do you have anything special planned for tomorrow?

:yes:

the newer friend who called will take me out for a movie & dinner... but told her to wait because i had my day planned.... and I wouldn't be back in MidManhattan till 8PM......and I'd love to get together in a week or so.

Tues is usually when i see my therapist, but i had arranged with her 2 months back that since my B-D fell on a Tues...i was going to take the day off.

FIne....until :uhoh: I realized I'd be home with the cranky roomie! :yuck:

So......
Special for me :wink: is just about ANYTIME i can "vacation" at my sis's house/apt is a TREAT for me! :happy:
since she'll be at work and out for a while after...I can go up to her house!

even tho her vcr/dvd isn't working.....
she's got CABLE TV and a good stereo......so I'll bring my tapes and CD's and jewelry to work on!

I plan to have pancakes in my neighnorhood for breakfast, {a long time old-time reastaurant does em real well} and maybe :giggle: for lunch IF the IHOP {Intrnatnal House of Pancakes } is still open about a mile from her house!

Then I'll probably stop by here sometime 8-9Pmish, and then go home and figure a good B-D dinner.

Of course Chocolate Something{s} will be involved for desert!!! AND *works on "borrowing" B for the eve!* :shifty:

:wink:

Last edited:
DID the nasty snowstorm miss your area, Weldy?
I didn't catch everywhere it was going to be...i hearsd Nebraska nd they say {LUCKILY} it will be south ofd the NYC area....

There was one year....it SNOWED the day BEFORE and then the day AFTER my B-D. I was NOt happy at all!:grumpy: :grumpy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea....it was mainly in the southern areas of Illinois Dazz......and this time....the weathermen in my area made the right predictions this time (last time they said there was going to be a nasty storm in my area....it never came!)

I have found after many years of weather reporting that for what ever reason and since i liston to the radio far more than I watch TV ...our local WCBS radio news station seems to often have a more accurate forecast.. SO i heard the others and then check them!

I'm glad your area missed the snowdump! :applaud:

:hyper: :hyper: :happy:

dazzledbylight said:

......until.............what? :)

isn't sarah home already?

or a late night visitor?

Her flight was delayed nearly 4 hours, and it just landed a few minutes ago. :) :) I should be picking her up in about two hours.

So, who wants to stay up till 3 am with me? :crack:

And no, no visitors tonight. :shifty: If we see each other during the week, our visits usually conclude around midnight or just after. He works out of town, and has to get up hella-early during the week. :yawn:

Last edited:
Last three VP:

Bob Dylan - I threw it all away.wma : http://s55.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=21PWIHY0YY8B72CXZZKIQJE6YN

Bob Dylan - I shall be released.wma : http://s45.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FCTX5GEA32ZQ3GQ98ZSSUSD5H

Bob Dylan - It ain't me babe.wma : http://s49.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AIUVXC3MRZPX0R3TV8XWNRT63

Is Sarah back in TO now, VP? or is she actually back home?

** Nevermind ^^^ :lol:

VintagePunk said:
SG, the plane just landed in TO a few minutes ago. :) Thanks again for all the links! :hug:

No Problem at all - I'm working on making some other ones I have on CD digital and a few new downloads, too, so if I come across more that I am particularly fond of, I'll probably send it your way :shifty:

And I'll probably be up until 3 anyway - I'm on a sleepless cycle :crack:

VintagePunk said:
:hyper: :hyper: :happy:

Her flight was delayed nearly 4 hours, and it just landed a few minutes ago. :) I should be picking her up in about two hours.

So, who wants to stay up till 3 am with me? :crack:

And no, no visitors tonight. :shifty: If we see each other during the week, our visits usually conclude around midnight or just after. He works out of town, and had to get up hella-early during the week.

1] :ohmy: sorry to hear that how does she take that kind of stuff? well, Happy Reunion! :happy:

2] if I had the money, and wasn't TRYING to get up sort of early after being out late enuff on the net...i might have. I could read some fanfic at Inf, or elsewhere :evil: , and chat with ou in between, and who ever else might wander in!

3] ah! well THAT makes sense, then.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

I have found after many years of weather reporting that for what ever reason and since i liston to the radio far more than I watch TV ...our local WCBS radio news station seems to often have a more accurate forecast.. SO i heard the others and then check them!

I'm glad your area missed the snowdump! :applaud:

I usually don't listen to the radios for the weathers.....but I do like the Weather Channel (I know....a little off topic)

Sad_Girl said:

No Problem at all - I'm working on making some other ones I have on CD digital and a few new downloads, too, so if I come across more that I am particularly fond of, I'll probably send it your way :shifty:

And I'll probably be up until 3 anyway - I'm on a sleepless cycle :crack:

I was doing so well for sleeping before she went away. Things kinda took a turn for the worse though, and there have been several nights where I've seen the sun rise. :|

Thanks! this will give me a good start. :)

Dazzled, that's sweet that you'd stay up, but I really wouldn't ask anyone to. :hug: :lol: If you're able to get some sleep, you should!

And as far as Sarah and the flights go, she called from Newark earlier, said that there was pretty bad turbulance just before landing and that some of the kids were scared, but she wasn't. Regarding the delays, she was upset, but i think it was just fatigue and frustration, not fear or anything.

Last edited:
:lol: I think because of my own fear of flying, and wanting to overcome it, we've talked about planes and turbulance and stuff like that. I was telling her before she left about some of the websites I've read, and courses I've heard about. There are some helpful things out there to dispel fear, but so far they haven't worked for me. :reject: :lol:

She just called again, and they are just about to get on the bus. They should be just an hour after that, given that traffic will be very light. :)

You poor girls are probably so sick of Sarah updates. :reject: Thanks for putting up with me. :lol: :love:

OMG I just saw the Sims !! :ohmy:

Happy Wedding sim!sami&sim!babylarry! :heart:

sim!ABedge & Sim!circa ! :D

OMG the FIGHT :lmao:

I thot of the perfect tune for Sim!SG & Sim!Vp's fight, but now that there's another...

it's perfect for these kind of fights

I'm sure it's downloadable somewhere off of the net...

and it's a really good pop/rock tune....great harmonies and rocking gutair & drooms

Don't laugh, now............it's......

Paul Revere and The Raiders ~~~ "Him or Me {What's it gonna Be} :D :lmao:

& THANKS for the " Pleabaville of Our Lives"sim!s update SG!
eeeh i went over the 20min increment limit so i guess i'll be here for 12 mins more.....i'll check back since no one is around now.......

Last edited:
Ugh I have a tummy ache :yuck:

Bye Dazz :hug: Happy birthday again

VP we don't get tired of the Sarah updates; it's very exciting that she got to do this, and we're all living vicariously :wink:

Back
Top Bottom