PGP: Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule says about limits in the form of B over u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Yes, I *think* we have those, but they're not that popular. However, there's a rule in the Canadian charter of rights that says there must be a Tim Horton's approx ever 2 blocks in each Canadian city. :wink:

:lol: That's how it is here about Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks :wink:
I don't think we have any Tim Horton's though :hmm: It's probably the same kind of place :yes:

Oh they are like the same exact thing!

timbits.jpg

:nerd:

Sami, that looks like them, the same thing. :yes:

There are a few border states that have Tim Hortons, but there are only a handful of them in the US.

At this one Tim Horton's near me, if you go there around midnight and gets a 20-pack of timbits, they stuff it full and give you like 50 of them :love: :drool:

And no, I've never exploited this knowledge. :shifty: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

However, there's a rule in the Canadian charter of rights that says there must be a Tim Horton's approx ever 2 blocks in each Canadian city. :wink:

Now there's something I can believe in. :drool:

:lol:

YOur dad will bring me Timbits?? :love: :drool: :sexywink:

Sure! If you get him drunk and convince him he lives there. :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Tim Hortens is actually becoming quote successful/popular in the States.
In fact, they are currently keeping Wendy's (their partner) a float.

</random>

I love the Frosties from Wendy's :love: I didn't know they were partners :hmm:

I'm going to sleep :yawn:
Night everyone :hug: :heart:

Benny and Joon is on again. :drool: :combust:

This time we caught it from about the halfway point, instead of just the last 10 minutes. :wink:

It's pretty much the same as your tv. Many of our channels are American, and even the ones that aren't carry mostly US shows. Canadian-produced shows mostly suck, with a few exceptions. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom