PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh mannnn I am tired. Just stayed up late watching my college's production of Rocky Horror. There were (nearly) naked people and everything. I love art school. Totally want to forget the first few minutes where people were avoiding the seats near me, but the rest was fabulous...

I MAY ACTUALLY THROW UP FROM AWESOME.

Do you all know? You all should know.

I have just been well and truly BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY BY A U2 'RELEASE' IN 2011.

There are NO words. NO words for this. I'm managing to make some, but it's pretty much

weporup!)*$@ n'p8[_*$!;jRN CX!P* N

I need to be alone. For about 125 hours.

There are NO words. NO words for this. I'm managing to make some, but it's pretty much

:giggle: :cute: :heart: (and of course, :edge: )

I'm off on Sat, which is usually my last day of my work week. I stayed up really late on Friday night (for me at least)...slept for about 4 hours and now I'm up at 4 am to listen to this damn song. I can't stop...I don't even want to admit how many times iTunes says I've listened to it :reject: I don't know what I would have done if I had to work at 6 am on Sat. It's already on my iPod so I'm going to put it on repeat at the gym later today. :drool:

so answer me this since I'm always late to the party....

Is the media the same in the super vs the uber? I know there's a lot of cool toys in the uber but it's just too many things that I'll never do anything with. I still have to order this and now that I have this completely awesome song to listen to, I just need to make sure I'm not going to miss out on other awesome things if I get the super.

It's Edgegirl heaven! Awww !!!! :heart:

(I have also listened quite a few times on repeat :drool: It's so lovely)

I better go to bed. eek! goin' on 3 AM here!

so answer me this since I'm always late to the party....

Is the media the same in the super vs the uber? I know there's a lot of cool toys in the uber but it's just too many things that I'll never do anything with. I still have to order this and now that I have this completely awesome song to listen to, I just need to make sure I'm not going to miss out on other awesome things if I get the super.

I personally don't know, I only know what's in the uber, but I think I saw on U2.com a comparison thingy, it looked new. You might check that!

(And anything media wise that can be shared, can always be shared, of course. :flirt: )

I personally don't know, I only know what's in the uber, but I think I saw on U2.com a comparison thingy, it looked new. You might check that!

(And anything media wise that can be shared, can always be shared, of course. :flirt: )

:flirt:

I just looked on U2.com. It says it's the same 6 cds/4 dvds in both but I'm not sure about whatever it is that you downloaded to get this song.

I just looked on U2.com. It says it's the same 6 cds/4 dvds in both but I'm not sure about whatever it is that you downloaded to get this song.

The uber set comes with a special one time use code that allows you to download everything in the whole box digitally, in high quality. Basically the same exact thing you get on all the cds, but you can download both Mp3's or WAV files. It's nice that they offer the WAV because if you want to burn your own copies of the cd or put them on an ipod, you maintain the high cd quality, which you lose when you physically burn your cds to itunes.

At first Edge's LIB was NOT there. I downloaded everything and it wasn't there, but the next day they added it to the site! So it has us excited that this may mean they could possibly add more stuff later. Hopefully!

Oh geez I gotta go to bed! :lol:

Had a U2 dream...they were doing a special concert in Tampa at the baseball field and for some reason had bleachers set up on the field. :crack:
All I remember is that I got 2nd row seats (why they weren't front row i cant remember) on Adam's side, and I told my doctor that I wasn't going to make it to a prenatal appt because Adam was more important. :reject:
(Apparently we had the $$ to travel from OH to FL...dreams are nice like that. :lol: )

Unfortunately, not good at all.:sad: I couldn't get into the walk in yesterday, but I think it is just viral because there is no fever. That being said, I'm worried about travelling Wednesday, but the cold medicine does make it tolerable.

A major difference is that the cds and dvds are in the book in the Super edition. In the Uber they have regular cd cases. And the Uber also has the vinyl sets. I think that's about it, save from the stickers and sunglasses.

736692155_6mJ3k-O.jpg

I approve this message.

Unfortunately, not good at all.:sad: I couldn't get into the walk in yesterday, but I think it is just viral because there is no fever. That being said, I'm worried about travelling Wednesday, but the cold medicine does make it tolerable.

I *always* get sick right before vacation! It sucks! Hopefully you'll be over it by then! :hug: Say hi to my boss mouse for me! :D

A major difference is that the cds and dvds are in the book in the Super edition. In the Uber they have regular cd cases. And the Uber also has the vinyl sets. I think that's about it, save from the stickers and sunglasses.

that must be why the book says it's a few more pages in the super than the uber. So you can't download the super set like the uber set?

This was a pre-sleep post, huh? :scratch:

that must be why the book says it's a few more pages in the super than the uber. So you can't download the super set like the uber set?

Haven't seen anyone mention downloadable content in the Super, so I reckon that's Uber only.

:giggle: Nice avatar Kristen!!

Back
Top Bottom