PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brooklynadamedge-1.jpg

:adam: Mmmm look at all those lovely Plebans over there
:edge: Why do they look like they're getting ready to pounce?? Oh no, they're getting closer. EEK!!

Ps. Adam looks hot in this pic

:adam: Mmmm look at all those lovely Plebans over there
:edge: Why do they look like they're getting ready to pounce?? Oh no, they're getting closer. EEK!!

Ps. Adam looks hot in this pic

Vertigo Adam was best IMO. :wink:

And those ARE a very nice set of photos. Let's enjoy, shall we?

larrybrooklyn.jpg

edgeadambrooklynaboy.jpg

brooklynbonoadamsign.jpg

brooklynadamsign.jpg

brooklynadamedge2.jpg

brooklynadamedge.jpg

brooklynadam.jpg

Just have to say, I don't usually take much notice of Adam's instruments (I'M SERIOUS HERE! :wink:) But in those flatbed pics, that is one gorgeous bass. :drool:

I must admit, VertigoAdam was pretty handsome...

You don't like ATYCLB? :ohmy:

Vertigo Adam was how I fell in love all over again. :heart: :drool:

And yeah, I was a teen during the ATYCLB years and it just got on my nerves. To this day I can't listen to it. Elevation live is good, and BD live is alright. Anything else just irritates me. It wasn't a good time in my life and that album just seemed to make it worse. :shrug:

Larry's looking badass. I don't even notice the hair.

We're starting value in drawing class, which I had to forget for the earlier parts of the semester...I draw stuff fast, and 40 min into a 2 hour drawing was done and the teacher bitched at me about it :| BUT, now it's the weekend, and I have relatively little I have to do (I'll have a wee bit of free time)

:giggle:

I'm only really bothered when Larry's hair gets greasy. :crack:

Ok, I shouldn't have eaten homemade garlic bread. Now I just want more. It's addicting. This alone is probably gonna make me bust out grocery money...

Garlic is wonderful, Tara. I'm currently taking my mind off it with popcorn, which is equally addicting...

Back
Top Bottom