PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm never going to be able to look at sausage now without laughing. :tsk:

i hear ya! :lol:

with me-- i may not remember since I usually only have sausage in
Brunch or Breakfast Eating-out meals......

..but........

... there will be a time probably :)lmao:) in public :reject: :)lol:), possibly with mah sis :uhoh: ... where the connection will suddenly appear at the "speed of light" in my brain synapses, happen- I'll burst out laughing (Immediately clamping hands over mouth) .....

i hear ya! :lol:

with me-- i may not remember since I usually only have sausage in
Brunch or Breakfast Eating-out meals......

..but........

... there will be a time probably :)lmao:) in public :reject: :)lol:), possibly with mah sis :uhoh: ... where the connection will suddenly appear at the "speed of light" in my brain synapses, happen- I'll burst out laugh (Immediately clamping hands over mouth) .....

Yeah. That'll be what happens to me. :crack:

We'll probably be stuck waiting until April or May for ours. I want an Uber but will settle for a Super. There's just no way that I can justify spending $100 right now on anything. Not with Lil' CK's bday coming up, the holidays sneaking up on us, and having to get ready for FroBaby.

Feb is the most optimistic of my prediction!
it could be any where between Feb - July

esp b/c I'm trying to get to :heart: The Bahamas by late ay early June for a ? 3 day vacation
to finally see/experience the fully clear :heart::heart::heart::heart: light turquoise or teal waters that I missed seeing in San Juan (hotel by the beach)/Puerto Rico about 5 yrs ago. (a present)

There I finally experienced :heart::heart::heart: seeing lighter-colored water> medium teal/turquoise VS my usual NE Atlantic medium-dark blue waters at the beach.

Wow, you let one Edge girl in and they all come out of the woodwork. :wink:

It's good we all have each other as we head into the dry spell.

well that Neil C article turned out alright

had me worried there for a bit BUT I
absolutely get what he's saying, and i def think he's probably right

and don't forget Neil there's lots of U2 fans who
think No Line (the Album and song) IS a classic!!!
:D :lol:

Mullen fans take dry spells easily. We're used to it :shifty:

Yeah, I don't mind Adam being out of the spotlight...:shifty:
It just gives him more time to bunk down with me. :mac:

And now I have to put down the AB mp3s and be a responsible adult. Dinner needs made and I have to do the grocery lists for tomorrow's errand-running/grocery shopping trips.

WOO - I have an interview tomorrow!! :hyper: AWESOME. This job sounds really good, and I had a nice little chat with the lady who called me. Woop woop! :D

Yay! :cabbagepatch:

Wow, you let one Edge girl in and they all come out of the woodwork. :wink:

It's good we all have each other as we head into the dry spell.

:scream: Don't remind me of the coming desert months!

Mullen fans take dry spells easily. We're used to it :shifty:

:shifty:

well that Neil C article turned out alright

had me worried there for a bit BUT I
absolutely get what he's saying, and i def think he's probably right

and don't forget Neil there's lots of U2 fans who
think No Line (the Album and song) IS a classic!!! :D :lol :

NLTOH is an amazing album.

Yeah, I don't mind Adam being out of the spotlight... :shifty:
It just gives him more time to bunk down with me. :mac:

And now I have to put down the AB mp3s and be a responsible adult. Dinner needs made and I have to do the grocery lists for tomorrow's errand-running/grocery shopping trips.

:tsk:

Have fun :wave:

This is how awesome my daughter is. Going home from daycare, I put on one of MW remixes. As she hears the opening, she says, U2!!!

Then goes on to say that she wants to play U2 on the guitar. Then sings "It's alright, it's alright" with me. THEN if I didn't love her enough, she says that she wants U2 on the TV. She doesn't want her shows, she wants U2. I knew there was a reason I called her Grace.

:wave: See ya, Dazz!!

This is how awesome my daughter is. Going home from daycare, I put on one of MW remixes. As she hears the opening, she says, U2!!!

Then goes on to say that she wants to play U2 on the guitar. Then sings "It's alright, it's alright" with me. THEN if I didn't love her enough, she says that she wants U2 on the TV. She doesn't want her shows, she wants U2. I knew there was a reason I called her Grace.

Your daughter is awesome! :lol:

GraceRyan said:

Dear God, please let me have a child like this...:cute:

:wave: everyone.

Grace, your kid is awesome.

I just got my winter gear in the mail and...sigh...the Edge hat is not Edge hat-colored. I received a hat in the lovely color of 'oatmeal'. Ah well, it's warm and return shipping's a bitch, so I'll be fine with what I've got.

She was dancing in front of Bono on my TV and I was trying to get it on video, but Morleigh's face scarf freaked her out. Fucking Morleigh!

I kid.

pretty good to good plus a lot of the time :)

how are things with you? :hug:

:up:

Things are good with me. Just on the job hunt.

This FTW :applaud:

Dear God, please let me have a child like this...:cute:

:wave: everyone.

Hey Val :wave:

I got your text the other day. I was gonna text you back but I had already crossed back over into Canada and didn't wanna get charged :wink:

Hi Tara, Katie.

GraceRyan said:
She was dancing in front of Bono on my TV and I was trying to get it on video, but Morleigh's face scarf freaked her out. Fucking Morleigh!

I kid.

:lmao: I can't. Tears.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
:up:

Things are good with me. Just on the job hunt.

This FTW :applaud:

Hey Val :wave:

I got your text the other day. I was gonna text you back but I had already crossed back over into Canada and didn't wanna get charged :wink:

S'ok, I would have gotten charged too and I don't really want that. Still gotta install iOS fiiiiiiive...:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom