PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo Adam was best IMO. :wink:

And those ARE a very nice set of photos. Let's enjoy, shall we?

edgeadambrooklynaboy.jpg

brooklynadamedge2.jpg

brooklynadamedge.jpg

my favourite sandwiches!!!! :drool:

Oh and after 9 days, not a word from the Universal guy, nor do I have both boxsets at home. :sigh:

:| And Youtube emailed me that my Beavis and Butthead video of Mysterious Ways has been deleted due to copyright bullshit by VIACOM. I put in copyright by MTV networks, and apparently that's not enough for these bitches. And UMG got another claim there as well. :doh: It says Music by U2. How is that not enough?

WildHoney said:
Watching the AB DVD's reminds me how lucky i was to witness that tour LIVE :drool:

GG I'm sorry you still haven't recieved your Box sets, that really sucks :hug:

:hi5: for being older!

AB heals all sadness.

Grace is obsessed with Zoo MW. Then she watched a few more songs with me before going to bed. My husband was not amused.

You definitely were a lucky lady Wild :D If I could go back to see any tour, it would be that one.

How are you doing today?? :hug:

I'll come back with you :shifty:

I'm better , i;m still emotional.I cried earlier when the girls searched the house looking for Alfie :sad:

:hi5: for being older!

AB heals all sadness.

Grace is obsessed with Zoo MW. Then she watched a few more songs with me before going to bed. My husband was not amused.

Yeah it does :up:

and AB stuff is helping me smile

and as for Grace , you're educating her :yes: , starting her early in Irishmen studies :shifty:

I'll come back with you :shifty:

I'm better , i;m still emotional.I cried earlier when the girls searched the house looking for Alfie :sad:

Yeah it does :up:

and AB stuff is helping me smile

and as for Grace , you're educating her :yes: , starting her early in Irishmen studies :shifty:

Deal *hops in time machine with Wild* :shifty:

Awww I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: Things will get better, I promise.

...and my Chaos, so you know they are going to get into all kinds of trouble!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom