PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grace, your kid is awesome.

I just got my winter gear in the mail and...sigh...the Edge hat is not Edge hat-colored. I received a hat in the lovely color of 'oatmeal'. Ah well, it's warm and return shipping's a bitch, so I'll be fine with what I've got.

Warm hat, ftw. :up:

She was dancing in front of Bono on my TV and I was trying to get it on video, but Morleigh's face scarf freaked her out. Fucking Morleigh!

I kid.

:cute: :lol:

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Yes you do. We need to IMessage :hyper:

How's school??

Yes, we do. Ok. I'm gonna do it now. Let nothing else delay me!!

Schools good. Only three more days of observation left this semester, at the end of which I'm going to dye my hair ULTRAVIOLET.

The bummer? I nabbed the DVD from my set AND it wouldn't play on my DVD player. Plays on the computer fine. Can I expect the same cluster with all the DVDs??

GraceRyan said:
The bummer? I nabbed the DVD from my set AND it wouldn't play on my DVD player. Plays on the computer fine. Can I expect the same cluster with all the DVDs??

NO! Wtf? I hope not...and I hope this isn't a pattern, because I am SO looking forward to 54 inches of From the Sky Down!

:grumpy:

I mean, I'm going to buy the stoopid BluRay with extra whatever but c'mon. Everything should work.

Yes, we do. Ok. I'm gonna do it now. Let nothing else delay me!!

Schools good. Only three more days of observation left this semester, at the end of which I'm going to dye my hair ULTRAVIOLET.

WooHoo! :hyper:

Wow, that's awesome! Pictures please :D

Oh no, that sucks :down:

gotcha, finally found your posts :D

GOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks! :)

This is how awesome my daughter is. Going home from daycare, I put on one of MW remixes. As she hears the opening, she says, U2!!!

Then goes on to say that she wants to play U2 on the guitar. Then sings "It's alright, it's alright" with me. THEN if I didn't love her enough, she says that she wants U2 on the TV. She doesn't want her shows, she wants U2. I knew there was a reason I called her Grace.

Best kid EVER! :love: That's awesome!

I would kill for a dream like that. Mine are so boring and... Edgeless.

mine too!! I dreamt about Edge only few times!
One, just the day after I came from Eze...and it was a very beautiful dream :cute: we walked into a street and he held my hand ....so sweet :cute:
eehfffffff I'm a romantic girl :D

I'd like to dream about him every night!! ;)

and Padj we have not met yet>> hello :)

Hi there! :wave: Nice to meet you :) I'm mostly a lurker here :reject:

mine too!! I dreamt about Edge only few times!
One, just the day after I came from Eze...and it was a very beautiful dream :cute: we walked into a street and he held my hand ....so sweet :cute:
eehfffffff I'm a romantic girl :D

I'd like to dream about him every night!! ;)

Awwww :cute:
I think I dreamt Edge once, but he was trying to murder me or something :grumpy:

Well it didn't work on my little $30 DVD player. I wonder if something is being done about that.
'Universal Music tell us that on some older DVD players the 'Zoo TV:Live From Sydney' disc in the Box Sets is not playing properly.

They've set up a helpline and any customers experiencing problems with this DVD are being sent a replacement disc.

If that's you, please email Universal Music Customer Services at FishersCustSvc@umusic.com or call 1-800-288-5942

Meantime, while you're waiting for the replacement, the DVD will play in your laptop or desktop'

Tara, what kind of shirt are you waiting for?

I'm expecting a whole lot of awesome stuff to arrive in the mail. I keep eagerly checking out my front door at my mailbox, but I haven't gotten anything in a few days. Hopefully all the goodies (a check, a few gift cards, the cookbook I won, etc.) get here soon! :) My landlords are often forgetful when it comes to getting me my mail, so some days I'll get shitloads of stuff, and then I'll go for a week without getting anything. :lol:

:scream: :scream: :scream:

ZooTv doesn't work in my dvd player!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

@Thora: I exchanged a t-shirt from the U2.com store (they sent me a small, and I specifically remember ordering an xxl), and they told me if it doesn't arrive in 10 business days, to inform them. It's been 10 business days, and I want my freaking t-shirt!

'Universal Music tell us that on some older DVD players the 'Zoo TV:Live From Sydney' disc in the Box Sets is not playing properly.

They've set up a helpline and any customers experiencing problems with this DVD are being sent a replacement disc.

If that's you, please email Universal Music Customer Services at FishersCustSvc@umusic.com or call 1-800-288-5942

Meantime, while you're waiting for the replacement, the DVD will play in your laptop or desktop'

What site is that quote from, Loner?

This is how awesome my daughter is. Going home from daycare, I put on one of MW remixes. As she hears the opening, she says, U2!!!

Then goes on to say that she wants to play U2 on the guitar. Then sings "It's alright, it's alright" with me. THEN if I didn't love her enough, she says that she wants U2 on the TV. She doesn't want her shows, she wants U2. I knew there was a reason I called her Grace.

That's exactly how Lil' CK is.
I always say it's because I saw Vertigo Pittsburgh when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant w/him. :lol:
He asked me today to make him his own copy of JT to listen to in his room. And of course, there is the infamous video I shot of him at 3yrs old "playing" GOYB along with the GMA performance. I used to have a video of him 'singing' MW at 2 yrs old but it got lost in a computer crash. :sad:
Clinton - "Let Me In The Sound" - YouTube

Now to hope that I have the same results with the FroBaby. :sexywink:
Seeing as how she's an Adamling...and was BLESSED by BONO within weeks of her conception...:whistle: :shifty:

That's exactly how Lil' CK is.
I always say it's because I saw Vertigo Pittsburgh when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant w/him. :lol:
He asked me today to make him his own copy of JT to listen to in his room. And of course, there is the infamous video I shot of him at 3yrs old "playing" GOYB along with the GMA performance. I used to have a video of him 'singing' MW at 2 yrs old but it got lost in a computer crash. :sad:
Clinton - "Let Me In The Sound" - YouTube

Now to hope that I have the same results with the FroBaby. :sexywink:
Seeing as how she's an Adamling...and was BLESSED by BONO within weeks of her conception...:whistle: :shifty:

:cute:

Oh, FroBaby is gonna be a bass player. :D

@Thora: I exchanged a t-shirt from the U2.com store (they sent me a small, and I specifically remember ordering an xxl), and they told me if it doesn't arrive in 10 business days, to inform them. It's been 10 business days, and I want my freaking t-shirt!

That's frustrating! Hopefully it will arrive soon. Which one did you get?

Cute video, CK! :cute: :giggle:

Today is National Sandwich Day.

Just sayin'... :shifty:

spideybonoedge4.jpg

adambonofezint.jpg

larrybonocute.jpg

brooklynadamedge-1.jpg

edgelarryfunny.jpg

larryadamnumb.jpg

Choose your poison. :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom