PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Gods, this place is crawling with Edge-girls.....

:uhoh: Your dream scares me.

*crawls in to tell you all about the crazy-ass dream I had last night*

So, somehow yours truly got invited to a party at :edge:s place. It seemed like it was in Malibu but not sure - could have been his house in Dublin too. Wasn't NY or Eze though. (He has too many places, that guy.)

I went alone, hat and all, and Edge came to the door and was like "oh, hey! Good to see you!". I was thinking to myself "OMG OMG OMG IT'S THE EDGE" but it was like he knew me and it wasn't weird at all that EdgeFest had shown up on his doorstep. :giggle:

None of the other guys were at the house, just him. And none of his family was there either. There were all these faceless rich people there, and the only person other than Edge that I recognized as a person from real life was Gavin Friday. He had a full leg cast on one of his legs and was using crutches. (Uh, yeah.) Everyone was all dressed up, but I just had a U2 t-shirt and jeans on. Ha ha.

There was this gigantic dinner table with about 30 people at it, and it was a big turkey dinner - like Christmas but it was summer. Edge's butler *giggle* came around to everyone at the table and was collecting $37 each for dinner, and the proceeds were going to Music Rising. (OMG LOL). However, when he got to me he said I didn't have to pay because Edge was paying for mine. (WIN
biggrin2.gif
). (I think this all comes from me planning a work Christmas party right now - ahahaha.) I didn't really know anyone there, but a lot of people were mad at me because Edge wasn't buying them dinner and they had to pay.

Edge showed up to the table last and as soon as he did, everyone stopped bitching about the $37. :lol:

After dinner everyone started drinking and everyone was getting wasted. I was trying not to drink much because if I got drunk I thought I would say something stupid to Edge. LOL. However, he got completely pissed, and ended up leaving early to go upstairs to bed to pass out. (Here's where I would have changed the dream a bit if I had any say, that's for sure :shifty:). Before he went upstairs he handed me a camera and said "take some pictures for my dad". OK, Edge. LOL.

Since there were a lot of people there that I didn't know - there were people coming and going all night. These 3 dudes in suits showed up at his back screen door and someone let them in. Then, a few minutes later this woman in a suit showed up with a man in a suit at the front door. Whatever, all good. THEN, after that, a big group of FBI agents showed up at the back door and talked to the man/woman in suits who I guess were UNDERCOVER FBI agents. Turned out that the first 3 dudes were in the mafia and were on the Most Wanted list. At this point they'd went in to the front room, so all the FBI agents got together and drew their guns, and everyone was like "OH SHIT" and got on the floor and was ready for a shootout.

So, everyone was taking care of themselves, but I had the wits to say "OMG - THE EDGE CANNOT DIE" so I snuck up the stairs to his bedroom - WINK WINK. He was sound asleep, not even under the covers with no hat on and was just wearing a pair of plaid pyjama pants (and that's it :drool:)... meow. So, I tried not to get distracted by the glorious chest hair and woke him up. He was pissed off at me for waking him up but I convinced him to come with me because if he didn't he would die. He was looking at me like I was crazy, but he came with me anyway. We snuck out the front door to his front yard, and tried to get out of his front gate but for some reason we couldn't. I explained to him what was going on, so both of us hid in the bushes.

AND THEN I WOKE UP.

What kind of crazy shit is that? Yeah, I had a dream in which I was in The Edge's bedroom and he was just wearing a pair of plaid pyjama pants, but it had to turn into some kind of episode of America's Most Wanted rather than... well... Y'KNOW.... FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!! :lol:

Whoa, sounds like a quite adventurous dream. And you got to see Edge's house, plus his... *ahem* plaid pijama pants (lol, Edge really loves plaid, doesn't he?). I would kill for a dream like that. Mine are so boring and... Edgeless.

Whoa, sounds like a quite adventurous dream. And you got to see Edge's house, plus his... *ahem* plaid pijama pants (lol, Edge really loves plaid, doesn't he?). I would kill for a dream like that. Mine are so boring and... Edgeless.

That, quite honestly, is the longest dream I've ever had about him. I only ever seem to have ones where he makes an appearance, but we never talk to each other. The cool thing about this one was instead of being a faceless person or not being sure that I was actually myself (you know how that is) it was most definitely me. And I was the only one who gave a shit about Edge in this situation, all those rich jerk "friends" of his only tried to save themselves. I could analyze this dream bigtime... :lol: I would totally have done that in real life, it would be worth the risk. :up:

:applaud: Excellent, we owe ya for that one. :giggle: My dreams are all kinds of crazy too, it's always like WTF BRAIN! My U2 dreams have mostly been about Bono, but my first was Edge. :drool:

:lol: That's an awesome dream!

I love analyzing dreams - part of one of my psychology classes in university was about dreams. SO fascinating! :) I have had some VERY messed up ones over the years, but the crazy ones never seem to feature U2. :lol: Except for one, now that I think about it, where my BFF and I were in the middle of a war zone with Bono. That was a strange one.

*crawls in to tell you all about the crazy-ass dream I had last night*

So, somehow yours truly got invited to a party at :edge:s place. It seemed like it was in Malibu but not sure - could have been his house in Dublin too. Wasn't NY or Eze though. (He has too many places, that guy.)

I went alone, hat and all, and Edge came to the door and was like "oh, hey! Good to see you!". I was thinking to myself "OMG OMG OMG IT'S THE EDGE" but it was like he knew me and it wasn't weird at all that EdgeFest had shown up on his doorstep. :giggle:

None of the other guys were at the house, just him. And none of his family was there either. There were all these faceless rich people there, and the only person other than Edge that I recognized as a person from real life was Gavin Friday. He had a full leg cast on one of his legs and was using crutches. (Uh, yeah.) Everyone was all dressed up, but I just had a U2 t-shirt and jeans on. Ha ha.

There was this gigantic dinner table with about 30 people at it, and it was a big turkey dinner - like Christmas but it was summer. Edge's butler *giggle* came around to everyone at the table and was collecting $37 each for dinner, and the proceeds were going to Music Rising. (OMG LOL). However, when he got to me he said I didn't have to pay because Edge was paying for mine. (WIN
biggrin2.gif
). (I think this all comes from me planning a work Christmas party right now - ahahaha.) I didn't really know anyone there, but a lot of people were mad at me because Edge wasn't buying them dinner and they had to pay.

Edge showed up to the table last and as soon as he did, everyone stopped bitching about the $37. :lol:

After dinner everyone started drinking and everyone was getting wasted. I was trying not to drink much because if I got drunk I thought I would say something stupid to Edge. LOL. However, he got completely pissed, and ended up leaving early to go upstairs to bed to pass out. (Here's where I would have changed the dream a bit if I had any say, that's for sure :shifty:). Before he went upstairs he handed me a camera and said "take some pictures for my dad". OK, Edge. LOL.

Since there were a lot of people there that I didn't know - there were people coming and going all night. These 3 dudes in suits showed up at his back screen door and someone let them in. Then, a few minutes later this woman in a suit showed up with a man in a suit at the front door. Whatever, all good. THEN, after that, a big group of FBI agents showed up at the back door and talked to the man/woman in suits who I guess were UNDERCOVER FBI agents. Turned out that the first 3 dudes were in the mafia and were on the Most Wanted list. At this point they'd went in to the front room, so all the FBI agents got together and drew their guns, and everyone was like "OH SHIT" and got on the floor and was ready for a shootout.

So, everyone was taking care of themselves, but I had the wits to say "OMG - THE EDGE CANNOT DIE" so I snuck up the stairs to his bedroom - WINK WINK. He was sound asleep, not even under the covers with no hat on and was just wearing a pair of plaid pyjama pants (and that's it :drool:)... meow. So, I tried not to get distracted by the glorious chest hair and woke him up. He was pissed off at me for waking him up but I convinced him to come with me because if he didn't he would die. He was looking at me like I was crazy, but he came with me anyway. We snuck out the front door to his front yard, and tried to get out of his front gate but for some reason we couldn't. I explained to him what was going on, so both of us hid in the bushes.

AND THEN I WOKE UP.

What kind of crazy shit is that? Yeah, I had a dream in which I was in The Edge's bedroom and he was just wearing a pair of plaid pyjama pants, but it had to turn into some kind of episode of America's Most Wanted rather than... well... Y'KNOW.... FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!! :lol:

You know what one of my all time favorite Oasis songs is?

WOO - I have an interview tomorrow!! :hyper: AWESOME. This job sounds really good, and I had a nice little chat with the lady who called me. Woop woop! :D

Good to hear Thora :hug: Exiting!

I'm having a movie night at my friend house in about 30 min. :hyper:

Thanks! :D It's encouraging that I'm getting a call back from the majority of the places that I've applied to lately. I've been more selective this past week in where I've sent my resume, and obviously that's been working out for me. :)

What movie are you going to watch? :)

Congrats, Thora :)

Thanks! :) It's a huge relief that things are finally starting to happen. It was nice to have some time off to just chill or whatever, but now that it's November, I'm really starting to push hard to try and find a job before the end of the year. How on EARTH is it November already? This year has just FLOWN by. :crack:

Well, SOME of us didn't get box sets. :grumpy:

I hear that, sistah! :hug:

hopefully I 'll get a copy of the 2nd level fancy set by Feb? :sigh
Art & Craft supplies come first (after the basic bills) .

We finished moving the furniture around in our bedroom and put the bassinet in place. Wish we were decorating a full nursery but we can't afford to move until after she's born. (We're hoping to be out of here by June at the latest.)

:heart::cute::heart:

I hear that, sistah! :hug:

hopefully I 'll get a copy of the 2nd level fancy set by Feb? :sigh
Art & Craft supplies come first (after the basic bills) .

:heart::cute::heart:

We'll probably be stuck waiting until April or May for ours. I want an Uber but will settle for a Super. There's just no way that I can justify spending $100 right now on anything. Not with Lil' CK's bday coming up, the holidays sneaking up on us, and having to get ready for FroBaby.

Back
Top Bottom