PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In time for Christmas :hyper:

Still haven't made it through the whole thing. I keep putting it on when I'm really sleepy. And, imho...

Too much Bono :blahblah:
*runs out of the thread before she gets pelted with rotten fruit*

You need to see the whole thing Zooey. It's awesome!

Ok guys am I crazy? I am seriously considering taking down my Joshua Tree lithograph in my livingroom (it will now go over the bed in our bedroom :wink:) and framing the 16 art prints and making a ginormous AB album cover on the wall. It will be huge as each print is the same size as a vinyl LP album. I've been wanting to redo and get some color in my livingroom anyway. :hmm:

Of course not. That's actually the first thing I thought when I was looking through them :wink:

Morning All :wave:

Big hugs for Wild today :hug: :hug:

I thought we got our Edge pretty good :wink: Bono too, though he was the 2009 version of Bono when we made them.

Bringing them over from the last thread :shifty:

bonoadamsimch1.jpg

Your Edge looks better than mine I think :lol: I need to find or make some screenshots of mine , but I need to do that when I'm home.
This shot reminds me of POP Bono so much though,
so knowing you , are you shue its 2009 Bono :shifty: ?

And catching up from the old thread :

No, you DON'T suck at that. A GIF of my Bono-moment from this summer. Tell them what it was, Domo.... (and thank you SO MUCH!!!! So sweet of you to capture that, and I didn't even ask. :hugs: )

Ha I found your comment on youtube,so just had to do it.
Plus his reaction is totally adorkable
cute.gif

No problem, :hug: I wish I invented that flag :giggle:

They actually look perfect to me. Weird. I'm on a PC running Firefox 5.0.1...

I have the exact same version!
scratchchin.gif
And now they both play to fast.
I'll just put them in extreme slow-mo next time
ShiftyEyes.gif

OH MY GOD! This is, ummmm, really good!
ShiftyEyes.gif

:wink: That was the purpose, especially the bottom one.

And last but not least, UBER DELICIOUS NEW TO ME EDGE PICS (don't click if you don't want a book spoiler)

edgenomz.jpg

And THIS one... we all have seen the one of him looking down, but OMG how much do I love THIS version. Oh sweet LORD I want a scan of this picture SO DAMN BADLY!!!

(Sorry about the flash)

YES.jpg

OMG Edge:drool:!!
I'm waiting for the Super deluxe edition, but my boyfriend dont want to give it to me until 14/11, my birthday day. He's SO CRUEL!!!! :sad:

OMG Edge:drool:!!
I'm waiting for the Super deluxe edition, but my boyfriend dont want to give it to me until 14/11, my birthday day. He's SO CRUEL!!!! :sad:

I would hunt that boxset down :lol: At least you know where it could be!

I haven't even delved into the videos yet. The Uber magnetic box looks cool, but with a 3 year old, that thing would be done in 5 minutes. I'd already have things missing and I got it Tuesday.

:sad: I want mine! I'm developing a game addiction out of pure frustration.
Poor GG too.

Oh I'm going to lie to my boss to take a day off to try to obtain Snow Patrol tickets.
Now there is something to look forward too.:drool::love:
If we get enough tickets , Jem an GG are going too! :hyper:

ETA : going home!

Bono's addicted to working out but he breaks everything, so Edge has to fix it. :lol:

Are you sure this is a game? :lol:

And catching up from the old thread :

Ha I found your comment on youtube,so just had to do it.
Plus his reaction is totally adorkable
cute.gif

No problem, :hug: I wish I invented that flag :giggle:

Even though I'm not a Bonogirl, I was pretty proud that I got such a cute and memorable reaction from him :sexywink:

Soooo......

Now what?

The box sets have dropped and poured over. The press has been done with GQ and Q. Now what? Are we to settle in for a long winter's rest of interviews and photos? So we scour any Twitter and news story?

Comet, I am so making U2 sims first thing when I get ahold of that game :hmm: :hyper:

I have to go chase down one of my friends when I get back home for Xmas and borrow her copy...

Hokay so. I had weird dreams. I dreamed all these old men were chasing me because apparently if people had babies with me it would somehow make them eternally young :yuck:

Waking up to find the entire mp3 collection of AB remasters on my desktop? PRICELESS.

I love the internet. (Started downloading last night and ended up going to bed, lol.)

Listening to Blow Your House Down and everything is beautiful, perfect, etc.

Now, all I need are the dvd and the book. :whistle:

Ok, I do not like the 'baby' version of Tryin To Throw Your Arms......sounds like someone put it the album on the wrong speed.

Sounds like a church folk song. Skip.

Soooo......

Now what?

The box sets have dropped and poured over. The press has been done with GQ and Q. Now what? Are we to settle in for a long winter's rest of interviews and photos? So we scour any Twitter and news story?

Well, SOME of us didn't get box sets. :grumpy:

And I've got FroBaby to look forward to all winter. :cute:
We finished moving the furniture around in our bedroom and put the bassinet in place. Wish we were decorating a full nursery but we can't afford to move until after she's born. (We're hoping to be out of here by June at the latest.)

And last but not least, UBER DELICIOUS NEW TO ME EDGE PICS (don't click if you don't want a book spoiler)

edgenomz.jpg

And THIS one... we all have seen the one of him looking down, but OMG how much do I love THIS version. Oh sweet LORD I want a scan of this picture SO DAMN BADLY!!!

(Sorry about the flash)

YES.jpg

EdgeFest, you're my hero :bow::bow::bow:

Good luck with getting tickets :hug:

Thanks Kristen :hug: So hoping this is gonna happen!

And Edgefest, no I'm not sure. Like Comet said , becuase you can give them different personalities and interest and skills, they seem to act like the real deal :lol:

Amy :lmao: Its the apocalypse.

Ok. Edge is driving because I'll be too nervous... plus my driving skills suck :reject:

Fine, more Bono for me. Y'all can have Edge and we can double date. :hug:

You know I'll be nicking some Bonotime as well.
I'm small and flexible so hopping from the front to the backseat must be easy.

That sounds so wrong in a good way :lmao:

Okay, if I can't speak to a person at the stupid HMV store this morning, then I'm ordering the box set from Amazon, since it's available there now. :) Chapters is cheaper, but it won't ship for several weeks - with Amazon I can have it by Monday or Tuesday. :lol:

Awful lot of Edge in here.... :shifty:

WELCOME! :D :wave:

Comet, I am so making U2 sims first thing when I get ahold of that game :hmm: :hyper:

I have to go chase down one of my friends when I get back home for Xmas and borrow her copy...

Hokay so. I had weird dreams. I dreamed all these old men were chasing me because apparently if people had babies with me it would somehow make them eternally young :yuck:
:uhoh: Your dream scares me.

Ok, I do not like the 'baby' version of Tryin To Throw Your Arms......sounds like someone put it the album on the wrong speed.

Sounds like a church folk song. Skip.
I liked the baby versions of the first 4 songs, but then I stopped listening and did other stuff. :reject:

My mood right now:
bouncingadamdenver-o.gif

:lol:

Ok, but we get the backseat because, let's be honest, who really wants Bono driving?
:lol: FTW

Back
Top Bottom