PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have any record stores near you that buy used albums, try their used section - you'll never know what you'll find there :)

Oooh, good idea. I know FYE has a 'used' section, but I should see what our local places have to offer. Sadly, we live in a small town so I don't know if the two record stores from my youth are even around anymore...*goes off to google*

:lol:

My captcha thingy to type while downloading something? "sifecti groundnuts."
That captcha should be a tag. :lol: :shifty:

I'm going up to Cleveland today to see my grandparents...Lil' CK has the day off school for what they call a "teacher development day" (teachers/staff have meetings and the kids get to stay home). I wish we had the $$ to go to the R&R HoF while we're up that direction. I'm in serious concert withdrawal mode again. I blame the dream from last night, in which the lads held some sort of outdoor festival-y concert JUST for interference.com members. PLEBAns and their friends/family got a special inner circle area all to themselves, and at one point, Bono recognized me, grinned at my FroBaby bump, hauled me on stage and passed me off to Adam. WHICH OF COURSE IS WHEN MY ALARM WAKES ME UP. :doh:

EdgeFest, I love your Edge facts! I want to print them, and the LMJ ones out and put them on my office wall. BTW, my office looks like a 15-year-old girl's bedroom with concert pics, U2/Sting/Foo posters, notes and cards from my friends and pics of Mr.Z and LittleZ practically wallpapering the place. :love:

That's awesome! :up:

It was awesome! :drool:

Here's another funny one. You can see how it just started pouring and got really windy and cold:

RAIN! U2 - Montreal, July 8, 2011 L'Hippodrome - YouTube

I see very interesting things in this video...:drool:
icon19.gif

:D

I'm going up to Cleveland today to see my grandparents...Lil' CK has the day off school for what they call a "teacher development day" (teachers/staff have meetings and the kids get to stay home). I wish we had the $$ to go to the R&R HoF while we're up that direction. I'm in serious concert withdrawal mode again. I blame the dream from last night, in which the lads held some sort of outdoor festival-y concert JUST for interference.com members. PLEBAns and their friends/family got a special inner circle area all to themselves, and at one point, Bono recognized me, grinned at my FroBaby bump, hauled me on stage and passed me off to Adam. WHICH OF COURSE IS WHEN MY ALARM WAKES ME UP. :doh:

Boo for alarms. :angry:

The rain was amazing, but there's something else that I remember from 4 months ago today..............

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :edge::edge::edge::edge::edge:
?

I stood in the shower boiling my skin for 40 minutes. I saw all these people wearing rain coats and was like, how did they know?

Oh, they haven't been in line for 16 hours. To think we all thought we'd dehydrate earlier.

I stood in the shower boiling my skin for 40 minutes. I saw all these people wearing rain coats and was like, how did they know?

Oh, they haven't been in line for 16 hours. To think we all thought we'd dehydrate earlier.

Rain was never in the forecast :crack:

Thank god the hotel had a clothes dryer :D

My runners got soaked 3 times this summer :wink:

I lost a pair to Moncton. RIP Marathon shoes.

That's where I met Kassandra! Waiting for the dryer! I loved that hotel as bare bones as it was.

Amy, MTE, and I walked all the way back to the hotel clutching onto each other because we were shivering and freezing :wink:

Yup, that was me and Kaf. I couldn't see because the rain was washing my sunscreen into my eyes, so I hung onto her for dear life and she led me to safety. :lol:

I was SO cold when I got back to the hotel. I didn't think of having a shower/bath to get warm. I just got into dry clothes and jumped into bed. :lol: My shoes were SO disgusting for the rest of the trip - they stunk like crazy. :yuck: Thankfully I was able to put them in the wash when I got home and then they were fine. I was so grossed out having to wear them for 2 full days after that storm, though. :lol: I didn't think to bring more than 1 pair with me. NEVER AGAIN!

Yup, that was me and Kaf. I couldn't see because the rain was washing my sunscreen into my eyes, so I hung onto her for dear life and she led me to safety. :lol:

I was SO cold when I got back to the hotel. I didn't think of having a shower/bath to get warm. I just got into dry clothes and jumped into bed. :lol: My shoes were SO disgusting for the rest of the trip - they stunk like crazy. :yuck: Thankfully I was able to put them in the wash when I got home and then they were fine. I was so grossed out having to wear them for 2 full days after that storm, though. :lol: I didn't think to bring more than 1 pair with me. NEVER AGAIN!

We all probably looked so silly clutching onto each other walking down the street :lol: Thank god they closed the street down, though, so there was enough space for people to walk.

I was gonna shower but I was so cold that I just dried my hair so I wasn't freezing, and jumped under my blanket.

That sucks your hotel didn't have a dryer. We used that thing a lot for all our clothes and shoes.

There was a dryer at our hotel in Minneapolis too. After drowning in the downpour during the whole show, I just threw all my wet clothes and shoes into a bag because I was driving home the next day anyway and could wash and dry them when I got home.

Moncton was a whole other story :wink: Water and mud the whole damn day!

This was an insane day for us, after waiting for days on that line that kept shifting Joanne's ticket didn't scan. I just ran ahead and got a spot on the outer rail (first time there). There was sooooooooooo many people in GA, looking back was frightening.

Also this was where the girl standing next to me had a seizure and threw up and another very drunk girl pulled down her pants and peed right there in a cup. She had missed and made a mess.

The show was AMAZING, THANK GOD!!!!!

This was an insane day for us, after waiting for days on that line that kept shifting Joanne's ticket didn't scan. I just ran ahead and got a spot on the outer rail (first time there). There was sooooooooooo many people in GA, looking back was frightening.

Also this was where the girl standing next to me had a seizure and threw up and another very drunk girl pulled down her pants and peed right there in a cup. She had missed and made a mess.

The show was AMAZING, THANK GOD!!!!!

OMG wtf?? :ohmy:

Was this Montreal 1??

We all probably looked so silly clutching onto each other walking down the street :lol: Thank god they closed the street down, though, so there was enough space for people to walk.

I was gonna shower but I was so cold that I just dried my hair so I wasn't freezing, and jumped under my blanket.

That sucks your hotel didn't have a dryer. We used that thing a lot for all our clothes and shoes.

There was a dryer at our hotel in Minneapolis too. After drowning in the downpour during the whole show, I just threw all my wet clothes and shoes into a bag because I was driving home the next day anyway and could wash and dry them when I got home.

Moncton was a whole other story :wink: Water and mud the whole damn day!

It might have had one - I just didn't bother to ask them. It was a small boutique hotel, so it didn't have a ton of amenities. I used the hair dryer, so that helped a bit. :lol:

I didn't really want to waste time drying things, since I wanted to spend the whole next day sightseeing. The hairdryer made my shoes okay enough to wear (sort of), and I had brought plenty of clothes, so it ended up being somewhat do-able.

It was an adventure. :D

It might have had one - I just didn't bother to ask them. It was a small boutique hotel, so it didn't have a ton of amenities. I used the hair dryer, so that helped a bit. :lol:

I didn't really want to waste time drying things, since I wanted to spend the whole next day sightseeing. The hairdryer made my shoes okay enough to wear (sort of), and I had brought plenty of clothes, so it ended up being somewhat do-able.

It was an adventure. :D

It definitely was....and I wouldn't trade one minute of it :love:

Back
Top Bottom