PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished watching From the Sky Down for the first time

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

I'll be in my bunk.......

......forever :drool:

That first Bono pic won't be a spoiler completely because it's been around :hmm: but it hasn't been around a lot.

Are the pics that come up flash shown in entirety on your screen? yeah if so they would be easy to save. :hmm:

Ok I know I need to scan, so I'll get you that Edge pic. i thought I'd wait at least a day before i start cramming my poor preshus book into a scanner though. :reject: :D

Uh YUM YUM!

They only come up as big as that, I have a 17" monitor. And duh, of course I can screen print (I'm dumb with glee). I will do that eventually guys - we need to go to KINDERGARTEN right now... talk later!! :)

I just saw Drea's post in the last thread - looks like it's coming out in December as a separate release. Yay.

(albeit a grumpy yay. :wink: )

In time for Christmas :hyper:

Just finished watching From the Sky Down for the first time

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

I'll be in my bunk.......

......forever :drool:

Still haven't made it through the whole thing. I keep putting it on when I'm really sleepy. And, imho...

Too much Bono :blahblah:
*runs out of the thread before she gets pelted with rotten fruit*

Ok guys am I crazy? I am seriously considering taking down my Joshua Tree lithograph in my livingroom (it will now go over the bed in our bedroom :wink:) and framing the 16 art prints and making a ginormous AB album cover on the wall. It will be huge as each print is the same size as a vinyl LP album. I've been wanting to redo and get some color in my livingroom anyway. :hmm:

Tara, you wonderful person :love:

*changes wallpaper*

Whoa. What a thread title :giggle: where did it come from?

In recent news, I have to make a Norman Rockwell reproduction but modernize it. :crack: (thankfully I've got a couple weeks...) WHY. Everyone knows I am not a perfectionist with art, unlike that man.

In better news, the package from home with comfy pjs has arrived :heart: I'm warm at laaaaast!

Ok, what scenes have people been saying are cut from FTSD? *has the dvd in her laptop right now and can check*

Those look like the same ones I cropped and posted a while back. :hmm:

I promise, I ust cut up the album cover right before I posted! (if they had been yours, I would've credited you)

Tara, you wonderful person :love:

*changes wallpaper*

Whoa. What a thread title :giggle: where did it come from?

In recent news, I have to make a Norman Rockwell reproduction but modernize it. :crack: (thankfully I've got a couple weeks...) WHY. Everyone knows I am not a perfectionist with art, unlike that man.

In better news, the package from home with comfy pjs has arrived :heart: I'm warm at laaaaast!

:D

It's an Adam quote, believe it or not. From that BBC Radio 1 interview, I think. He was asked who's crotch in on the cover of AB, and that was his reply! :lol:

Yay for warm pjs! :hi5:

Ok, what scenes have people been saying are cut from FTSD? *has the dvd in her laptop right now and can check*

I promise, I ust cut up the album cover right before I posted! (if they had been yours, I would've credited you)

No I wasn't meaning anything like that! (I knew they weren't my exact ones) I just meant that's the same thing I did when U2.com put the hi res album cover image up!

He was asked who's crotch in on the cover of AB, and that was his reply! :lol:

*snicker*

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THAT PICTURE IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN.

....dammit, Norman Rockwell, why did you not paint things with my kid photos in mind? :| Now I've gotta take my own reference because nothing I own corresponds to anything he painted.

The stuff I heard was cut was the scene with the bands who'd broken up or had members leave (which is a shame, that part was pretty clever), and then I think it was just two random lines, like Bono listening to Mysterious Ways' rough mix and then laughing "It's NOT all right" and then some other line in regards to a song .... something Edge said, I think.

That's what someone else had reported. It's apparently 10 minutes shorter on the box set DVD than the Showtime/BBC version. I don't know if there was more that was cut, or if the band break-ups scene was longer than I remembered.

I just watched the DVD with all the random extras. I swear, I felt like the MTV Rockumentary, I could still recite the lines along with the band. I must have worn out whatever VHS tape I had that on back in the day, but I'd forgotten all about it!

Was it on that AB VHS tape that was out back in the day, with the AB videos and then the little miscellaneous stuff? I remember the "Rock and roll doggie!" line from Bono, but couldn't remember if it was on that "Interference" VHS tape, or from the Rockumentary, or if it was in both.

....some other line in regards to a song .... something Edge said, I think.

This is the only one of the three that cheeses ME off (of course) because it was him talking about a crazy take of the LiB solo where he was pouring it all out... no big deal. SIGH. BIG DEAL!!!!!!!! THAT PART WAS HUGE right after his acoustic LiB - made it so much more emotional as that song meant a lot to him at the time!

Don't get me started...............

The stuff I heard was cut was the scene with the bands who'd broken up or had members leave (which is a shame, that part was pretty clever), and then I think it was just two random lines, like Bono listening to Mysterious Ways' rough mix and then laughing "It's NOT all right" and then some other line in regards to a song .... something Edge said, I think.

That's what someone else had reported. It's apparently 10 minutes shorter on the box set DVD than the Showtime/BBC version. I don't know if there was more that was cut, or if the band break-ups scene was longer than I remembered.

:shrug: Yea, I didn't actually watch FTSD tonight; I was fastforwarding through it to see if I could figure out what was cut..... EPIC FAIL on my part. :doh:

*has no clue*

This is the only one of the three that cheeses ME off (of course) because it was him talking about a crazy take of the LiB solo where he was pouring it all out... no big deal. SIGH. BIG DEAL!!!!!!!! THAT PART WAS HUGE right after his acoustic LiB - made it so much more emotional as that song meant a lot to him at the time!

:ohmy:

Are you kidding? They cut that? WTF! :doh:

I forgot one of the Sims pics. Artist Edgy.

edgesimch3.jpg

Edge has (RED) laces in his Converse too. :wink:

Omg ! I have U2 sims as well! My 360 Bono is perfect, Edge is hard to create. He's to damn perfect for a computer game, and they don't have the right goatee..

Bono's addicted to working out but he breaks everything, so Edge has to fix it. :lol:
Sims can be so addicting!

What.... I've always looked at that picture that way.... :shrug:

:D

:lmao:

Omg ! I have U2 sims as well! My 360 Bono is perfect, Edge is hard to create. He's to damn perfect for a computer game, and they don't have the right goatee..

Bono's addicted to working out but he breaks everything, so Edge has to fix it. :lol :
Sims can be so addicting!

: lmao:

I thought we got our Edge pretty good :wink: Bono too, though he was the 2009 version of Bono when we made them.

Bringing them over from the last thread :shifty:

bonoadamsimch1.jpg

bonoadamsimch2.jpg

edgesimch1.jpg

edgebonosimch1.jpg

bonosimch1.jpg

All Larry likes to do is train them on the weight machine. (Adam whacha thinkin about? lol )
adamlarryedgesimch1.jpg

bonoedgesimch1.jpg

Edge had a bad day at the lab
edgesimch2.jpg

Larry was sad because NOBODY came for his vegetarian hotdog barbeque. LMAO

larrysimch1.jpg

Edgefest: Maybe you should add "Hot Sims Edge" :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom