PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, me thinks Lil' CK needs JT as part of his Xmas gift this year. He's recently become obsessed with the album, even asking me to make him a copy of the cd for his room so he's not borrowing ours all the time, lol.

Question is, which would be cheaper...Amazon.com or trying my luck at FYE? :hmm:
I know places like Walmart and Target rarely carry more than a current album and some greatest hits cds. :doh:

Me too! :) Good luck on your search as well! :hug:

Thursday. :hug:

The doctors already told her there is no doubt it's cancer, and the biopsy is just so they can figure out a plan of treatmant.

:hug: :hug:

So, me thinks Lil' CK needs JT as part of his Xmas gift this year. He's recently become obsessed with the album, even asking me to make him a copy of the cd for his room so he's not borrowing ours all the time, lol.

Question is, which would be cheaper...Amazon.com or trying my luck at FYE? :hmm:
I know places like Walmart and Target rarely carry more than a current album and some greatest hits cds. :doh:

That's adorable :cute:

:cute: Aw. Another kid with taste. Love that.

I'd go to a record store. Amazon gives you a package through the mail, which risks him seeing it beforehand. :wink: And recordstores are awesome.

:yawn: Methinks it's gonna be an early night tonight. Tired as heck.

:lol: Why do we have a tag that says lmj>CN but none for Edge?

I didn't want to Edge things up TOO much here, need to spread it around :D

I won a giveaway where I get to pick any shirt from a t-shirt site, so guess what I'm getting? :shifty:

rattleandhumu2400.JPG_22.jpg

Picking which shirt to get was a musical journey.

APPROVED!

Ha, true that.

And I do it better. I have the Edge dress like me! :wink: I've been wearing plaid shirts on jeans and chucks for years. And then suddenly he had them too. :tsk: Ofcourse mr Spoiled Rockstar gets his own Converse shoe. Pfsh showoff! At least I wear more than two different shirts on a yearly basis!

Do expect a very lengthy PM from me before dinner. :wink: I've been taking notes all afternoon while I was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom and starting the work on my sword. Yeah, you ruin my productivity. In the best way possible! :D

Most of Canada dressed like Edge before he dressed like that. :lol:

And plenty-o-PMs has made my afternoon exciting :)

Oh, EDGE. ME-OW. :sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:

HE is not wrong with this pic!~

Love the LMJ facts... excellence!

I once did a bunch of Edge ones myself:

- Crop circles are The Edge's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep The Edge out. It failed miserably.

- The Edge can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

- If you spell The Edge in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

- The Edge CAN believe it's not butter.

- The Edge can divide by zero.

- A picture is worth a thousand words. A The Edge is worth 1 billion words.

- The Edge always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

- The Edge invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

- The Edge has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green -4 card from the game UNO.

- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except The Edge.

- The Edge ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- The Edge and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

- If you Google search "The Edge getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

- It takes The Edge 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

- Apple pays The Edge 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

FAntastic :applaud:

Err, dare I ask why? :scratch: is it his death anniversary or something?
The doctor accused of killing him was convicted of involuntary manslaughter today.

Convicted and led away in handcuffs. Sentencing towards the end of the month. Here's hoping his sentence is served in a jail and not on house arrest or something like they're now saying is a possibility. :crack:

If you have any record stores near you that buy used albums, try their used section - you'll never know what you'll find there :)

EdgeFest, I love your Edge facts! I want to print them, and the LMJ ones out and put them on my office wall. BTW, my office looks like a 15-year-old girl's bedroom with concert pics, U2/Sting/Foo posters, notes and cards from my friends and pics of Mr.Z and LittleZ practically wallpapering the place. :love:

:wave: everyone!

I went to DC today for class, got to go hang around 2 different Warhol exhibits and got some pretty stuff to decorate my room (which looks a bit like colorful pop art in the places I could modify). The entire thing made me think of ZooTV sooo much. Was B thinking of Warhol at all, anyone know?

It's been a pretty good week...been busy but life's good.

Actual conversation had tonight:

me: U2 - Maggie's Farm & Help - Amnesty LA '86 - YouTube

around a minute 2:17
Bono: this is such a good idea. I think we should do it again in 19 years

EF: LMFAOOOOO
but can i use the drumsticks?
holy SEX!BONO

me: angry full of purpose Bono
different from sexy full of irony Bono circa the 90's
dude, I'm convinced Dr. Evil stole his Mojo at the turn of the century
Edge managed to get it back sometime in 2010

EF: heh - edge has it all now