PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey at least he tried to look like Edge. :wink: That gives him points y'know. But not even Chuck Norris is awesome enough.

:giggle: I wish there were pics too. That sounds lovely awful. Oh 80s fashion. :love: SO bad. Yet so awesome.

Chuck Norris is not awesome enough, that's for sure. (And, I know way too much about cowboy hats now after all the research I did to find one like his!)

About my 80s clothes.... it was me dressing like The Edge. It wasn't like everyone else was wearing that in Regina. :D

Has anything changed? No, nothing has changed.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I desperately wanted a pair of acid wash jeans...but I didn't really know how to go about making my own out of an old pair of jeans.

EdgeFest said:
About my 80s clothes.... it was me dressing like The Edge. It wasn't like everyone else was wearing that in Regina. :D

:laugh: At least it was probably a bit less strange. Look at a picture of my high school class...it was a sea of Abercrombie and then...wtf is that chick wearing. :lol:

Things go wonky when girls to copy the style of a man. :giggle.

Chuck Norris is not awesome enough, that's for sure. (And, I know way too much about cowboy hats now after all the research I did to find one like his!)

Has anything changed? No, nothing has changed.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha, true that.

And I do it better. I have the Edge dress like me! :wink: I've been wearing plaid shirts on jeans and chucks for years. And then suddenly he had them too. :tsk: Ofcourse mr Spoiled Rockstar gets his own Converse shoe. Pfsh showoff! At least I wear more than two different shirts on a yearly basis!

Do expect a very lengthy PM from me before dinner. :wink: I've been taking notes all afternoon while I was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom and starting the work on my sword. Yeah, you ruin my productivity. In the best way possible! :D

Ha, true that.

And I do it better. I have the Edge dress like me! :wink: I've been wearing plaid shirts on jeans and chucks for years. And then suddenly he had them too. :tsk: Ofcourse mr Spoiled Rockstar gets his own Converse shoe. Pfsh showoff! At least I wear more than two different shirts on a yearly basis!

Do expect a very lengthy PM from me before dinner. :wink: I've been taking notes all afternoon while I was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom and starting the work on my sword. Yeah, you ruin my productivity. In the best way possible! :D

I have a feeling I am part of your time suckage was well. After all, I haunt your dreams......

I won a giveaway where I get to pick any shirt from a t-shirt site, so guess what I'm getting? :shifty:

rattleandhumu2400.JPG_22.jpg

Picking which shirt to get was a musical journey.

Good Choice MTE!

Oh and GG, Edge has been wearing jeans and converse since the war tour :wink:
Plus he's wearing his awesome spikey (I think VANS shoes now.)

Chuck Norris fails compared to Mullen, I have to agree.:up:

Hooray on the cool t-shirt win, MTE! :hi5:

Has anyone ever used the Live Nation Mobile App to get concert tickets before??

Nope, but I tried to use the Ticketmaster app earlier this year. The app was super slow, and didn't end up working. Apparently tickets for that show (Adele) were sold out within less than a minute, so I didn't have much of a chance anyway, even if I'd been on a computer. :sigh: My phone was the only option, and I knew calling the TM number would be a waste of time. I thought the app would be faster, but it was as slow as the hills. I didn't think the show would sell out that fast, but she played at a fairly small club, so tickets were limited to begin with.

Maybe the LN app is better and faster? I dunno. If it's not a super popular band/artist, and you know it won't sell out immediately, I'd give it a try! :)

I tried putting in that pass and i signed in but nothing was there i was like ......

When did you last try? Because it was added a few days ago. :)

Sorry got distracted there for a second playing guitar for the first time in ages. That felt good. Even though my left hand hurts like fuck now. :lol:

Hooray on the cool t-shirt win, MTE! :hi5:

Nope, but I tried to use the Ticketmaster app earlier this year. The app was super slow, and didn't end up working. Apparently tickets for that show (Adele) were sold out within less than a minute, so I didn't have much of a chance anyway, even if I'd been on a computer. :sigh: My phone was the only option, and I knew calling the TM number would be a waste of time. I thought the app would be faster, but it was as slow as the hills. I didn't think the show would sell out that fast, but she played at a fairly small club, so tickets were limited to begin with.

Maybe the LN app is better and faster? I dunno. If it's not a super popular band/artist, and you know it won't sell out immediately, I'd give it a try! :)

Sorry you couldn't get Adele tickets :hug: She would be awesome to see live.

The reason I asked is because I'm trying to get Brad Paisley tickets and there's a Live Nation Mobile App presale the day before the regular presale.

Sorry you couldn't get Adele tickets :hug: She would be awesome to see live.

The reason I asked is because I'm trying to get Brad Paisley tickets and there's a Live Nation Mobile App presale the day before the regular presale.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed. It was nice to hear that SO many other people in the area couldn't get tickets, though. :lol: It made me feel a bit better that it really WAS almost impossible to get tickets to the show. :wink: I'll catch her the next time she tours, hopefully. I'm sure she'll be in a bigger venue by then. :)

I don't think it would hurt to try on the mobile app - at least if you didn't get through then, you'd still have another chance to get tickets the next day. Unless of course you have to pay a lot extra for the app or to get a code/whatever...

Yeah, I was pretty bummed. It was nice to hear that SO many other people in the area couldn't get tickets, though. :lol: It made me feel a bit better that it really WAS almost impossible to get tickets to the show. :wink: I'll catch her the next time she tours, hopefully. I'm sure she'll be in a bigger venue by then. :)

I don't think it would hurt to try on the mobile app - at least if you didn't get through then, you'd still have another chance to get tickets the next day. Unless of course you have to pay a lot extra for the app or to get a code/whatever...

Nope I already downloaded the app and it's free. I just wasn't sure how the pre-sale works on there. I guess I'll try it and if I don't have any luck, get tickets in the general sale.

How are you today?

Nope I already downloaded the app and it's free. I just wasn't sure how the pre-sale works on there. I guess I'll try it and if I don't have any luck, get tickets in the general sale.

How are you today?

Oh, that's good! :) Yeah, it's worth it to try - you never know. Good luck getting tickets!

I'm doing all right, thanks. :) Spent about 20 minutes looking through the job listings on all the regular sites that I look at, and nothing good has been posted since Friday evening. Strange. Maybe it's still too early in the morning or something. I'll have to look again in the afternoon. Now that I have nothing to do for a while I'll maybe watch a movie or do some laundry or something. Pretty boring. :lol:

How about you?

Oh, that's good! :) Yeah, it's worth it to try - you never know. Good luck getting tickets!

I'm doing all right, thanks. :) Spent about 20 minutes looking through the job listings on all the regular sites that I look at, and nothing good has been posted since Friday evening. Strange. Maybe it's still too early in the morning or something. I'll have to look again in the afternoon. Now that I have nothing to do for a while I'll maybe watch a movie or do some laundry or something. Pretty boring. :lol:

How about you?

I hope some jobs start popping up soon :hug:

I'm good. Pretty much doing the same thing as you. Looking at job sites and gonna clean the house a little.

Took this of Bristol yesterday :cute:

302544_10150355940679811_539874810_8386007_552749116_n.jpg

:cute:

from Larry Mullen Jr. Facts - Life's short, talk fast.

Larry Mullen Jr does not play drums, he beats them.

The real reason Larry couldn’t be the leader of the band was his 17 different kinds of awesome caused fans’ heads to explode during concerts. To balance out the situation the lamest was selected.

Larry Mullen Jr CHOOSES when to grow wrinkles.

Larry Mullen Jr’s body naturally produces his own styling gel.

Once at a press conference, Larry Mullen Jr. was asked what he thought about drum machines. There were no survivors.

Larry Mullen Jr does not run. Instead the ground beneath his feet rotates faster.

Larry Mullen Jr’s rhythm keeps the rotation of the Solar System in balance.

Larry Mullen Jr does not need to adjust for tempo. Time adjusts itself out of fear.

Larry Mullen Jr owns Norway.

When asked why he never gets to solo Larry Mullen Jr replied “I don’t want to shatter your perception of reality.”

When Larry Mullen Jr gets drunk he actually gains braincells.

Larry Mullen Jr once met Chuck Norris and it was declared a “draw.”

When the Grim Reaper dies Larry Mullen Jr. will come to collect him.

Larry Mullen Jr has two settings. Drum, and be annoyed at Bono.

NATO made Larry Mullen Jr grow his hair to produce air drag to slow him down. Be glad it does.

Larry Mullen Jr’s *glare* cannot be photographed by man-made cameras.

The British retain possession of Northern Ireland only because Larry Mullen Jr. lets them.

Larry Mullen Jr’s heart is a smallblock V8 engine.

Larry Mullen Jr. will never die. The only way he can die is if you kill him. Larry Mullen Jr. would like to see you try.

Larry Mullen Jr challenges statues to staring contests. The score so far?
LARRY MULLEN JR – 1,345,147
STATUES – 0
:lol: Love these.

Oh, EDGE. ME-OW. :sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:

HE is not wrong with this pic!~

Love the LMJ facts... excellence!

I once did a bunch of Edge ones myself:

- Crop circles are The Edge's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep The Edge out. It failed miserably.

- The Edge can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

- If you spell The Edge in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

- The Edge CAN believe it's not butter.

- The Edge can divide by zero.

- A picture is worth a thousand words. A The Edge is worth 1 billion words.

- The Edge always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

- The Edge invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

- The Edge has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green -4 card from the game UNO.

- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except The Edge.

- The Edge ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- The Edge and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

- If you Google search "The Edge getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

- It takes The Edge 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

- Apple pays The Edge 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Edge was very nice in that pic.... and so was Bono. :shifty:

My mom had a biopsy this morning. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom