PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, snow! AHHHH! Make it go away! My eyes! MY EYES!! :sad:

We need this.
20100131-brain_bleach.jpg

A lot of you girls have heard me mention the Elevation boys - and a few of you have met a couple of them... Brady (Elevation's "Bono") is putting out a solo album, and the first video is up on YouTube: Highway of Heroes - YouTube Kevin (Elevation's "Edge") is on guitar, Kevin's brother Grant is on bass. I've seen the drummer at other shows around TO but I have no clue what his name is :lol:

I got to hear the album last weekend, and it's really good - straight ahead rock'n'roll, with U2/Clash/Foo Fighters/Springsteen influences :)

A lot of you girls have heard me mention the Elevation boys - and a few of you have met a couple of them... Brady (Elevation's "Bono") is putting out a solo album, and the first video is up on YouTube: Highway of Heroes - YouTube Kevin (Elevation's "Edge") is on guitar, Kevin's brother Grant is on bass. I've seen the drummer at other shows around TO but I have no clue what his name is :lol:

I got to hear the album last weekend, and it's really good - straight ahead rock'n'roll, with U2/Clash/Foo Fighters/Springsteen influences :)

Elevation is supposed to be back in Orlando for St. Pat's... :shifty:

GG- I was just looking through the sale ad for my grocery store, they have Jello on sale for like 50 cents and it made me think of you. :lol:

:drool: Chocolate jello?

Omfg that Lime one was so godlike. SO GOOOD!

:shifty: You just gave me a great idea. I'm totally making jello for when Domo comes to my place tuesday eve. Jello for dessert. Ftw. wobble. Wobble. Wobble. /easilyamused

Man I really need to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow.

If I dream about having sausages with jello tonight I'll know where that came from. :wink:

^:lol: You should send her a recipe for jello shots too :wink:

:shifty: Who says I don't already know how to make those.

:reject: I just don't want to ditch what little jello I have with shots. Would be a terrible waste of a dessert that can be savoured over a few days.

You don't have Jell-O over there?

Nope. Only gross fake strawberry tasting Jell-O wannabe shit. :sad: Strawberry flavourings already disgust me. And to have it be the only flavour of this shite we can get? TORTURE!
We used to have it when I was younger, but it disappeared completely a couple years ago. Epic fail!

I brought two chocolate, a lime and a lemon flavoured one from Toronto. :shifty: Still have the chocolate and lemon ones, but will be making a chocolate one this week then.

Darn I really need to go. :lol: Work tomorrow. You gals would keep me distracted all night!

:hug: G'nite ladies!

Back
Top Bottom